[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

9 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Romancing Miss Sunshine Chapter 6: https://www.wattpad.com/894338387-romancing-miss-sunshine-i'll-never-give-up

Wrote this in 5 hours straight. The power of MinEun couple over me is no joke. 

I am bursting because of the neck kiss bts, though I haven't got the time to really scrutinize it. 

Will backtrack!

OMO Chinggu KAMSAHAMNIDA! This chapter is my absolute favourite-est of the lot! Also, the sister is really naughty huh. "Play safe". HAHAHAHA :phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, gravity215 said:

I didn't notice this lmao. The way they cut the clip makes it looks like he was being startled that ggone touched him, as if hes being caught for chewing the gum but then he acted like "ooh okay so... yes, like that like that" LMAO. My delulu mind never fails me in things like this adjadjlajdla

edit: sorry, didn't notice @graceyco had posted about this lmao this thread be moving so fast or i'm not concentrating rn because of them 

I think he is trying to control his body reactions.. that's why when KGE touched him, he backed off slightly if not we definitely know what is going to happen... 

I don't believe he wasn't aroused at all while filming this scene.. luckily he is wearing very baggy pyjamas... plus he did cross his legs too haha.. it must have been a very painful experience for him... :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 15

And MYM just has to update their IG while the rest of the world are going crazy over the bts.. It doesn't work this way mate :D

Or could the caption means another reason????? :naughty:

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 12

25 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

And, and... I had seen the spoiler image, of Tae-eul wearing the same beige color coat as the ep 13 preview. But the scene... I'll put it om spoiler. 

Hide contents

It looks like she was bleeding cause there's a blood on the stomach area. She was leaning on a wall. Alone. :cold_sweat::bawling:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :tears:

I don't want any other blood on them...well, except for virginity blood... :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, effyisme said:

And MYM just has to update their IG while the rest of the world are going crazy over the bts.. It doesn't work this way mate :D

Or could the caption means another reason????? :naughty:

After watching that BTS, not sure what LMH is saying about his sword skills. But with head in the gutter, can't be good. :naughty::joy:

• Naughty 10
  • LOL 1

Just now, koreaboooo said:

After watching that BTS, not sure what LMH is saying about his sword skills. But with head in the gutter, can't be good. :naughty::joy:

I know what you are referring to..

NAUGHTY MYM NAUGHTY LMH :naughty:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 10

2 minutes ago, hellomonday said:

She's the one who hugs him first :bawling: my heart just hurts. a lot.

I feel u!

I feel so conflicted after watching the new teaser clips. Why does it feel like our last episode of TKEM will leave us in the gutter? Not the naughty kiss gutter but the sad, cry your eyes out gutter...

:bawling:

• Sad 6

8 minutes ago, znarfuol_1 said:

Those who have watched the new two teasers (after SBS just dropped the BTS): 

My braincells are slowly dying... I cannot!!!!!! This is too much... :ph34r:

My heart hurts watching the new teaser ... I was hoping that what i guessed earlier in the show will not happened but i think it is going to happen :bawling:   The next 4 episodes going to be a rollercoaster ride ... i need some happy IG posts from these 2 lovebirds to heal my :heart: :confounded:

• Sad 6

5 minutes ago, lysandr said:

I feel u!

I feel so conflicted after watching the new teaser clips. Why does it feel like our last episode of TKEM will leave us in the gutter? Not the naughty kiss gutter but the sad, cry your eyes out gutter...

:bawling:

bet they will leave us on a huge cliffhanger tomorrow :bawling: no, just don't ruin my real life sbs, how can i survive a week with this feeling..

• Sad 6