[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I think they will get married and have happy ending lol because when it is soo sad this early in the episode things will get better but i just hope the marriage comes next episode than last episode..i hate it when they end with married scene ugh

• Like 4
  • Love 4

I am really in awe how no one here is wondering how many takes it took for our couple to perfect those hugging and kissing scenes? :joy:

Kidding aside, I know you are all one with me with this. We demand a juicy BTS of those scenes this coming week pleaseeee? Kindly include everything in the D-Cut as well, for our sanity. :joy: 

Now back to lurking mode. 

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7

THIS!!! AMEN! 

2 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I think they will get married and have happy ending lol because when it is soo sad this early in the episode things will get better but i just hope the marriage comes next episode than last episode..i hate it when they end with married scene ugh

I'm still hanging for their happiness. We were served sad, mellow, and tragic feels on early to middle part of the drama. So I hope KES won't drag those till the end. 

Someone contemplate this. I HATE IT (eventho it had crossed my mind for milisec, augh), so def put it on spoiler, kay? For our mind health, fam. 

Spoiler

And this is for cleansing cause above is such unpleasant contemplation. *sorry, don't attack me, I'm giving happy pills now ;) *

They even have the same kind of thoughts. Wohooo~ (This one bout WDH, the world record, and parallel worlds  on keyword int) 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

58 minutes ago, LorenHaze said:

Hahaha!!  Get that fanfic started....simply title it.......EXHAUSTED 

Real talk now....nothing is impossible. It can happen somewhere down the road should the two of them fall in love, right?? I bet they would be super sweet and loving toward each other. I sincerely hope that we witness that in the near future.  

It will happen, as far as the definition of "it" could be. 

I definitely will write a fanfic about them. I have started, actually. Will link it here when I'm done. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

49 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Oh you have the (in)famous game-over kiss in personal taste 

And another one Heirs, right?

LMH is pretty well known to be a kissing beast.

I need to have at least ONE kissing scene like this in the drama. 

And I hope they do lots of it in real life, kheh kheh. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

37 minutes ago, mamabear said:

I am really in awe how no one here is wondering how many takes it took for our couple to perfect those hugging and kissing scenes? :joy:

Kidding aside, I know you are all one with me with this. We demand a juicy BTS of those scenes this coming week pleaseeee? Kindly include everything in the D-Cut as well, for our sanity. :joy: 

It's not like we don't wonder. But there's only two scenarios. They did many NG like the library vague scenes bts when they make 3 NG's because couldn't stand each other stares. Or they silently made a deal  to do it perfectly in on take without NG, cause you know NG's a danger to their selves control. B):D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

It will happen, as far as the definition of "it" could be. 

I definitely will write a fanfic about them. I have started, actually. Will link it here when I'm done. 

Definitely gonna wait for your fic. :blush:

I've been searching for theirs and only found one on asianfanfics (it's LMH-KGE couple, not LG-JTE).

People are more excited writing LG-JY couple (just checked ao3). :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Someone contemplate this. I HATE IT (eventho it had crossed my mind for milisec, augh), so def put it on spoiler, kay? For our mind health, fam. 

For all the sub-plots that need to be explained in the last 6 episodes, I really hope they would not add one complicated plot like that. It would be additional heartache for us. :bawling:

• Like 5

Regarding the post that the wedding will be between lee geon and PM...i dont think so...LEE GEON has always been firm and consistent in rejecting PM...and i dont think he will make a move like that...its a bout the future of KOC that is at risk right now.....and i think he would really wait for JTE....

• Like 8

1 hour ago, mamabear said:

The BTS of Ep 9 and 10 will be the death of me and the cause of this thread to move in fast and furious mode :joy: So please bring it on. I'm actually wondering their reactions after filming:

1. The Bamboo Hug scene - both of them were really on point here. I wonder how many times they rehearsed that hug scene? I remember the NG of EP 1 hug scene where KGE hurt her chin bec of too much pressure sooooo Ep 9 BTS, you better level up!!

2. The sad kiss /the JTE cry -  I'm actually wondering how many takes it took because the timing was just perfect. Also, LMH must be somewhere around during the JTE cry scene, I wonder what his reaction was? Probably looking his proudest to see his woman being the best actress (ok sorry got carried away haha) or probably ready to comfort her from the heavy flow of the tears and getting ready to console her / pat her / hug her (ok got carried away again)

SBS!! Give us that BTS and please don't cut too much :bawling:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Really worried that this drama is ending too soon. I hope they won't rush the story. I know they're working extra hard too. I also can't bear the thought of the cast (particularly our MinEun) being away from each other after filming ends. 

rsz-tumblr-da04caa92f7dd997968cbfc3472dc

THIS IS ME TODAY :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

24 minutes ago, graceyco said:

The BTS of Ep 9 and 10 will be the death of me and the cause of this thread to move in fast and furious mode :joy: So please bring it on. I'm actually wondering their reactions after filming:

1. The Bamboo Hug scene - both of them were really on point here. I wonder how many times they rehearsed that hug scene? I remember the NG of EP 1 hug scene where KGE hurt her chin bec of too much pressure sooooo Ep 9 BTS, you better level up!!

2. The sad kiss /the JTE cry -  I'm actually wondering how many takes it took because the timing was just perfect. Also, LMH must be somewhere around during the JTE cry scene, I wonder what his reaction was? Probably looking his proudest to see his woman being the best actress (ok sorry got carried away haha) or probably ready to comfort her from the heavy flow of the tears and getting ready to console her / pat her / hug her (ok got carried away again)

SBS!! Give us that BTS and please don't cut too much :bawling:

For the bamboo hug scene, they had to take one per angle. Since there were many angles shown, then does this mean there were many shots? times the number of NGs per angle? hahahahaha. 

Same goes for the sad kiss - I believe it took them more than 2 takes hohoho

• Like 7
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, Miadee said:

by the river date bts fan cam

Love this bts fan cam :wub:  more please HAHA :wub:  

6 more episodes till TKEM ends. Time flies so fast I need more JTE AND LG moments. pretty please KES?!:tears::wub:  on the other hand I cant wait for our lovely couple to be attending awards night.  :love: 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, coffeeoverlove said:

Love this bts fan cam :wub:  more please HAHA :wub:  

6 more episodes till TKEM ends. Time flies so fast I need more JTE AND LG moments. pretty please KES?!:tears::wub:  on the other hand I cant wait for our lovely couple to be attending awards night.  :love: 

As usual LMH is smiling away haha 

• Like 5
  • Love 2