[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 minute ago, folksway222 said:

Based on her outfits, it was the scene where she asked him to show her how to go to his world. But he didn't bring the whip and Maximus. She got frustrated. :lol:

So can we assume its LMH that's standing in front of her? We saw she stole a glance at the person in front...

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, louistommoaf said:

It seemed like our couple are both online today huh, simultaneously updating their instagram. Well it’s the last filming day! :cold_sweat: 

Zoom meeting! Interesting!!!! I wanna join if the time permits :kiss:

Both LMH and KGE seems to enjoy posting one after another..... ^_^^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Just now, effyisme said:

So can we assume its LMH that's standing in front of her? We saw she stole a glance at the person in front...

She did the same thing when during the hand holding flowers in the bts too..although she kept moving and swaying her head left right but she stole a glance to see his reaction :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Yeah is she acting cute in front of lmh and while stealing a glance again hahaha so cute..poor lmh heart

Yep. And before the bamboo scene, Lee Gon had declared her as his Quenn in front of Na-ri's cafe. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

6 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

:cold_sweat:

No way! I am thinking that maybe tkem team is not yet done with editing and all for ep 13&14? 

So would this mean the last ep will be shown at June 12? Or 2 episodes will be shown on sat? Huhu this is sad :bawling:

• Sad 7

7 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Yep. And before the bamboo scene, Lee Gon had declared her as his Quenn in front of Na-ri's cafe. :sweatingbullets:

So I can assume it's a cryptic post too right! Is she confirming that she will be his queen?? :w00t:

• LOL 9

4 minutes ago, mamabear said:

No way! I am thinking that maybe tkem team is not yet done with editing and all for ep 13&14? 

So would this mean the last ep will be shown at June 12? Or 2 episodes will be shown on sat? Huhu this is sad :bawling:

There is no update to Netflix schedule yet so let's wait out and see... 

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

:cold_sweat:

I'm not sure how to feel about this... On one hand, we have more time before it ends...

But on the other hand, it means more waiting time til the next episode!

By the way, I am up for a Zoom meeting if we can all coordinate the timings!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, effyisme said:

He is not the one in front of her, it’s the huge hard lady with the blond hair. The video caught a glimpse of her hair. 

• LOL 6

22 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

This is from the first proposal scene ... cryptic or not .... hmmm

anyways feeling bumped because no telecast tomorrow :mellow:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

He is not the one in front of her, it’s the huge hard lady with the blond hair. The video caught a glimpse of her hair. 

Hmm maybe the lady was behind lmh because thr seem to be a shoulder before the hair..i dont think she will look at the lady like that :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

11 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

Is she really that tall?  From KGE’s eyes, she was looking at someone tall around his height.  Just my observation.  

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Is she really that tall?  From KGE’s eyes, she was looking at someone tall around his height.  Just my observation.  

True she's looking up and the blonde hair came from behind the person in front of her.

• Like 4