[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

34 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Lol, are they saying he dated all those girls? 

It’s not accurate. We can rule out psh right off the bat. I’m a little confused as to why so many people believe it to be a fact that they dated. They didn’t. 

Yoon yi na? Who is that? Lol. 

Lmh has only ever confirmed two dating rumors: pmy and suzy. 

I think he likes kge because he likes her. Not because he has a pattern of dating girls every 2 years lol. :lol:

:lol: I am actually with you, anyway, the way it was written is not very clear.  Maybe she was talking about his drama partners.  I was looking at the write up on the chinese zodiac compatibility.  I didn’t know pmy is tiger, no wonder :D Anyways, it seems that some (Obviously not his fans). believe that it is his habit dating his co-stars and like changing girlfriends, feel bad for him.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

Hide contents

If it's Byun Yohan, they broke up and he even did the unthinkable, leaking a part of their chat in his instagram, which he later deleted. 

Sorry to cut your post short. I was not aware of the incident. After reading your comment I googled it. The whole incident was very cheap on BYH's part.

Now I want him to be cast as a villain and LMH  as a hero in a movie and I would clap hard to see the hero beating the villain to pulp in reel life.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

@graceyco @lofeval Sorry for not quoting the post. I didn't wanna cut them either. But I just want to say that you guys said everything perfectly and I believe that they will still have a special relationship even if they are not together post-TKEM. Hopefully, we will see their relationship blossom.

Also, yes, I believe KES will wrap the story nicely in her own way. Whether it is what we expected, we will not know. But it will be what is best. My 2 favourite lines from you guys are below, which I agree so wholeheartedly! :wub:

@graceyco " I feel like we may be the luckiest shippers on earth right now because we literally went  from an experimental pairing to a pairing that we can not imagine happening with anyone else.

@lofeval "So in my simple mind, these two are fated to be with each other, no matter the odds, no matter the versions. They will constantly be drawn to each other. However, destiny has a funny way of bringing people together. And in this case, their fate is to meet the best versions of themselves, even if they are not meant to live within each other's lives.So in my simple mind, these two are fated to be with each other, no matter the odds, no matter the versions. They will constantly be drawn to each other. However, destiny has a funny way of bringing people together. And in this case, their fate is to meet the best versions of themselves, even if they are not meant to live within each other's lives.

2 hours ago, gravity215 said:

Spoiler

Hello~ I want to share this artwork of mine that I just posted on Instagram~ teehee~ I don't usually create fan-arts for K-Drama but my love for our royal couple, their great chemistry, and the drama itself is too huge that i want to pour my love(?) through this. This is the only thing i can do. it's not perfect and it's literally just 'copied' the original scene in the drama, but i hope you will enjoy it~ ^^

I really, really love this scene (okay, the neck kiss still wins tbh lol) and it stuck in my head. how emotional JTE and LG were in that scene, it still touches me........ ah, i really love them. anyway! so i want to show my love by doing that, and i want to share the work with all of you~ <3

AND OMG,WILL WE GET WEDDING SCENE? PLEASE T_T Although i also hope the wedding scene won't be in the very last minute but maybe......... in the middle, so we could get romantic moments of them as wife and husband..... ummm, you know.................

Hide contents

i mean, the scene of them sharing talks and being romantic in the palace, being watched by everyone! LOL, what are you all thinking about? :naughty: 

Chinggu! Your drawing is amazing! :heart: I feel their love through the drawing!

1 hour ago, Cheesecake said:

I wasn't able to take it anymore since we had no updates from our Royal Couple today. SO, I made this video instead after remembering how the song "BEST OF ME" by Blue reminds me of their love story. Try to listen to the entire song and imagine their BTS scenes/interviews. HAHAHAHA THAT'S WHAT I DID. This is my lowkey fan girl acct which I made just this midnight. I'm posting this here for everyone to enjoy!!! 

Wow, I actually did this instead of some other important stuff. HAHAHAHA the priority of shipping KGE x LMH comes first! :joy:

Yet another talented Chinggu! I feel your last line especially! Hi 5! We are in the same boat!

• Like 10
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, loveISH said:

I tried avoiding soompi forums because I don't want to drown myself in shipping so hard. OMG! But I can't help it. I'm here. There's no turning back. 

I'd just like to point out the IG posts and how this guy has been showing off being smitten with our girl. I am a long time LMH fan since BOF. Also had been a fan of Kim Go Eun since Goblin ( and when I say fan, hardcore.. I have her autograph tattooed in my left arm). This project is a dream come true for me because I have been supporting both individually. I told my Gon mutuals to not get me wrong. I am all for protecting Gon but this guy just seems to be showing something to make me feel like I should not be restraining myself to ship them harder. Lee Min Ho's actions looked like he's preparing his fans for a dating news. My Gon mutuals are worried of the backlash she might get once they date... but it seems like LMH is trying to appease HER AND HIS FANS. I bet he knows his fans all too well. And posting photos of them together is too much of a risk. 

I REALLY DON'T KNOW. IT'S JUST ME. 

Hi chinggu *waves* i agree w your statement in bold

Im also a fan of both fr BOF and Goblin but not hardcore like u haha

Welcome to THE ship and we are in this together 

I also want the best for Gon that's why i think im so into this ship because i see how sincere and soft lmh is towards her :wub:

Although there will definitely be ppl who will be jealous and thus the criticism well goeun is no stranger to that..and she is much more confident these days it seem. And so that is why i think it is the sweetest thing that lmh is the one always taking the first step forward and slowly leading her..and he is always the one posting the sweeter pics instead of her.

Applaud him for being honest w his feelings and taking bold steps. 

U know its not just u..in IG, twitter, FB, youtube..many ppl are singing to the same tune. ..so they have more supporters than haters :phew:

• Like 7
  • Love 10

Update to the Twitter GIF alternatestory! Supposed to be a 3 parter but continuity problems, so will repair that and do more another day! Time to sleep now it's 2 am here :bawling: but I love the things I do for the ship!

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, lysandr said:

Update to the Twitter GIF alternatestory! Supposed to be a 3 parter but continuity problems, so will repair that and do more another day! Time to sleep now it's 2 am here :bawling: but I love the things I do for the ship!

I love this :joy:

You just turned TKEM into romcom since KES won't give our ship the romance they deserve. Looks like LG forgot the 3rd godfather, SJ, but he's probably too petty to make his love rival a godfather. :phew:

• LOL 6

Hi, I'm a newbie to joined this forum, first of all I want to be silend reader until the end, but I cant handle my shipper soul anymore and decide to make account and comment at this thread :phew::wub:

Btw, last night I saw KGE's dance teacher posted a pict and tagging KGE at her IG's story. I'm so curious about what she put for the caption and I try to translated it.  

So she said that,
"Fated is like joke :heart:
"It's amazing even if you thinking about it..." 
@ggonekim 

So what do you think guys? It's can related as a sign for our ship? Please let me know Because I cant handle my delulu land anymore for this couple :wub:

Btw as a newbie, I don't know how to put pictures at this post. Anyone can help me about the step? :D

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, Ririn SN said:

Hi, I'm a newbie to joined this forum, first of all I want to be silend reader until the end, but I cant handle my shipper soul anymore and decide to make account and comment at this thread :phew::wub:

Btw, last night I saw KGE's dance teacher posted a pict and tagging KGE at her IG's story. I'm so curious about what she put for the caption and I try to translated it.  

So she said that,
@ggonekim 

So what do you think guys? It's can related as a sign for our ship? Please let me know Because I cant handle my delulu land anymore for this couple :wub:

Btw as a newbie, I don't know how to put pictures at this post. Anyone can help me about the step? :D

Hi. 

If you want to post pictures, it has to be uploaded first to a website. Like IG. Then copy the link and paste here. 

And can you link the post of her dance teacher? Wow, she has a dance teacher! 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Ririn SN said:

So she said that,
@ggonekim 

Yeah which dance teacher you talking about? IG name plz 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Hi. 

If you want to post pictures, it has to be uploaded first to a website. Like IG. Then copy the link and paste here. 

And can you link the post of her dance teacher? Wow, she has a dance teacher! 

Ahhh, I see.

I think it would be better for you to check her IG account @mar.mover

She posted it 8 hours ago

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ririn SN said:

Ahhh, I see.

I think it would be better for you to check her IG account @mar.mover

She posted it 8 hours ago

I checked but i couldn't see anything...

• Like 3

https://instagram.com/stories/mar.mover/2318318128727496953?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1ahuuz0xmgots

Is this it?

To be honest..doesnt mean anything..just her friend maybe telling her something between them like maybe saw the same thing or place or whatever..then she tag her..it's not like how you described..she say then she replied. 

:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Miadee said:

https://instagram.com/stories/mar.mover/2318318128727496953?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1ahuuz0xmgots

Is this it?

To be honest..doesnt mean anything..just her friend maybe telling her something between them like maybe saw the same thing or place or whatever..then she tag her..it's not like how you described..she say then she replied. 

:sweatingbullets:

Ahhh, Maybe I just too excited :D:sweatingbullets: mianhae

• Love 2

5 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Lol, are they saying he dated all those girls? 

It’s not accurate. We can rule out psh right off the bat. I’m a little confused as to why so many people believe it to be a fact that they dated. They didn’t. 

Yoon yi na? Who is that? Lol. 

Lmh has only ever confirmed two dating rumors: pmy and suzy. 

I think he likes kge because he likes her. Not because he has a pattern of dating girls every 2 years lol. :lol:

@HeretorantI am with you. This is my exact sentiment.  For LMH non fans:

1- they take this a fact

2- they assume he dated every girls he co-star with

3- they imply he's a playboy. 

This sort of post might be fun or a joke to them but LMH doesn't deserve this. For such a good nature,  respectable person like him deserves better. Yes I am ranting because I often see similar post and rumors without credibility. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, gravity215 said:

First of all, sorry for cutting your post short. Second, chingu, your post really is interesting to me and i'd like to comment on the highlighted points:

1. We don't get breadcrumbs, we get the whole loaf of the bread :sweatingbullets: 
    Okay, i want to eat a bread now. LMAO JK. Let's back to the focus. Yes. I really really.... how should I say it... I have shipped couples before and I must say our royal couple is the most 'generous' in giving (lets say its giving haha) these pieces of hints. As much as how LSK x NJH were doing before they're caught dating. This is why, I really have a high hope for our royal couple.
  2. I feel like we may be the luckiest shippers on earth right now because we literally went  from an experimental pairing to a pairing that we can not imagine happening with anyone else.
    couldn't agree more. i started to like them from their chemistry in ep 1, but was hesitated whether i should ship them seriously or not. and then i checked their bts, and presscon vids and every single youtube video we can get. and like you all, i also feel the growth in their relationship. it was experimental but ended up... like this. that's so... uh. plus the male lead of this ship is really obvious. and he has this character of someone who doesnt usually post girl photos on his ig and at least to me he's not the type to take that huge risk. i dont know, its my judgment only. but so yeah, when he does posts unusual things related to his ship with ggone........... its a party for us lol. and this statement of mine supports point number 3:
  3. And all these Instagram posts -- yeah yeah, it's for promo but  I really think that it's a little bit more than that. He really goes out of his way to pick an aesthetically cryptic picture and posts it only to be followed by another one, this time holding her hands + commenting a heart eyes emoji.
    YEAH thats what I meant. I understand, it might be for promotional purpose but its too risky, isn't it, to post a photo of him and ggone holding hands when both of them usually didn't post photos like that??? idk. but... yeah.
  4. confidently like she's also proud of their partnership and she's willing to take a leap of faith.
    Ooof! Seems like there are so many of you that are my soulmates. At this point, we are all soulmates! >_< because, same, i think like this as well! Plus, do you know what flashes on my mind once i read your post? I remember about their 'who, me?' session in which ggone said how shes ready to let go of everything if the time is right and its needed? 
    my delulu mind said, when she's willing to take a leap of faith and then be ready to be in this 'risky' relationship that can start a controversy and more haters attacking her, plus if they get serious and end up get married, she might already have a plan. she can let go of everything. i believe she is someone who has a strong will. so if she has decided about her future life with him, she must already think about the risks and everything. she's willing to take the step. 

Oh, wow. My delulu brain................. whatever happens, i believe in LMH to protect her. I won't be too worried about it ~

Awww dear! you always have an amazing posts and analyses!!! :blush: is that what our delulu minds can bring to us hahaha 

8 hours ago, graceyco said:

I've been thinking about this lately. I think the reason why I am super invested in this ship is the way they behave towards each other.

Reveal hidden contents

I've shipped GE with GY before (and those were super fun times,  no regrets, it was good while it lasted) and I still remember the feeling of looking for breadcrumbs and seeing little because both of them are really private people (at least back then) and also maybe because that's just how they were back then, time was different back then. I'm just glad that me shipping them before was not in vain because they're very good friends until now and that's enough for me. I truly admire their friendship. :D

Now, seeing GE with LMH is an all new feeling. We don't get breadcrumbs, we get the whole loaf of the bread :sweatingbullets: and maybe even more? I dunno. I feel like we may be the luckiest shippers on earth right now because we literally went  from an experimental pairing to a pairing that we can not imagine happening with anyone else. Like what most of you said, my heart is acting up when I think of them getting paired with another actor/actress in the near future. But my point is, all the signs really point to them having feelings for each other. And I guess the icing on top for me is LMH really does wear his heart on his sleeve - like many of the long time LMH fans say - this is the first time that they're seeing this boy this happy. Every bts that we see, we see him laughing his heart out loud at the littlest of things

And all these Instagram posts -- yeah yeah, it's for promo but  I really think that it's a little bit more than that. He really goes out of his way to pick an aesthetically cryptic picture and posts it only to be followed by another one, this time holding her hands + commenting a heart eyes emoji. I really think that's promo and MORE. For me, I'm looking at it as LMH proudly showing the world that Ggone is his partner (maybe not as a lover, not yet haha) and I have deep respect and love for him bec of that.

And as for Ggone, our girl has always been this positive ball of energy. She lights every room that she walks in and I've seen her do this in all of her projects. She's loved by her co-stars and they really have this much fun on sett. BUT from what we've seen, I think this is also the first time we're seeing her a little shy and definitely getting that vibes of her knowing that someone is affectionate towards her. Someone from this thread did say before that we're seeing her walls crack.  She normally doesn't post this much, let alone with her leading male co-star but here we are seeing her posts with him - confidently like she's also proud of their partnership and she's willing to take a leap of faith. And that for me is enough breadcrumb from her. As her long time fan, my instinct is really to protect her and for her to find true happiness. And today, I really think LMH is that guy who would take care of her fully and wholeheartedly. 

Of course, i would want them to develop something deeper than friendship - that's my ultimate wish as a shipper!! - but I just am really glad that they found each other at the right time and I am happy that they make each other happy. :wub:

whew wow okay, chinggu , i got really emotional and got carried away. :sweatingbullets: but anyway, just my thoughts.

AAAAACCK my heart hurts with this storyline :tears: Knowing KES, I know she has a lot of tricks up her sleeve to seamlessly piece the story. But I remain optimistic that she will deliver a great wrap to this series. 

And yes amen, that's the only way we will cope so jebal mom and dad, please announce and get married (in real life hahaha)

*listening to please don’t cry while reading your response*
*ended up teary eyed* 

I feel you dear, i feel you huhuhuhu and ommo ommo tomorrow is friday, one week left before the drama ends. I have all the feels in the world right now!

As of this moment, i feel like all our theories or i mean maybe some theories on how TKEM will end might be true but I have a feeling that KES will surprise us? That we will all be left shocked and surprised with the ending. I’m just too emotional right now because I just played the TKEM OSTs. 

Excited and at the same time sad for the coming days HUHUHUHU 

• Sad 5
  • Love 4