[Thai BL Series 2020] 2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน

Koryuki

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My feelings about this episode.

At first I was a little disappointed. Because they end again with images from the previous of last week, like episode 4 or 5 did with the kiss.

With the quarantine, weeks seems soooooo long, I have the feeling to be played twice!

But there is some moments I really like in this episode.

Tine accepting his feelings and those of Sarawat with simplicity. I really like how he describes them in the cafe with his friends "It's normal" yes it is!

Clingy and genuine Sarawat each time he can! he seems younger each episode!

Gunsmile's scenes! This guy is crazy!

Man/Type (finally he has a name), the scene with the texto, I had the feeling to be 14 years old again!

Those I don't like :

the fights, no real purpose and logic!

the girls screaming for 5 minutes (boring)

Mia (again) why not fan!!!??? :angry:

On 4/10/2020 at 10:38 PM, mellialuna said:

Those I don't like :

the fights, no real purpose and logic!

the girls screaming for 5 minutes (boring)

I take it for me too! Another bad point: how friends can decide which sexual way Tine must have? Instead to help Tine, they just are motivated to destroy Wat & Tine beginning "love" relation. Onto actors (main couple) play, both have to improve, some moments are "weak", hopefully story intensity made us more easily accept that fact. I also give up any hope they can just one time correctly play guitar and sing (the last part sitting, playing guitar and singing at the stadium is terrible for me). BTW, if ep 7 & 8 have different kind of emotion, each contains positive moments. Someone can say why i'm not really a follower with others couples side story? I try to drive out a particular solution that each couples are not attractive to me (including physical appearance and script)? And i still ask myself why Wat is the serie's star into the story, with lot of hysteric screaming girls that follow each step he make, while i think Tine is a lot more beautiful than him? Evidently, this words engages only me!

9 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Another bad point: how friends can decide which sexual way Tine must have?

I didn't talk about that because I found that weird and non logical with the beginning of the series.

I was too surprised to believe it, I don't know why. But if they are truly opposite to them, then I would be really pissed off.

All I see for now is gay support (you love who you want). Especially from friends. No one questioning the sexuality, they only talk about love (I would like to see more often, them talking about sexual gender, and not only let us fill the blank)

9 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

i think Tine is a lot more beautiful than him

I found the both characters attractive, but let's be honest, while Wat has a bunch of crazy fans, Tine got people snatched at first sight!

2 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I didn't talk about that because I found that weird and non logical with the beginning of the series.

I was too surprised to believe it, I don't know why. But if they are truly opposite to them, then I would be really pissed off.

All I see for now is gay support (you love who you want). Especially from friends. No one questioning the sexuality, they only talk about love (I would like to see more often, them talking about sexual gender, and not only let us fill the blank)

Alot of people including thai fans were puzzled by that part too. Perhaps in the series they want to portray it as since Tine didn't outright say he likes Wat, just confused, the friends thought maybe Wat is forcing himself onto Tine and try to help him. 

44 minutes ago, alvinyl said:

the friends thought maybe Wat is forcing himself onto Tine and try to help him

If it is the case, friends must protect Tine, not to turn towards a precise sexuality. Must add that Wat attitude can be considered as sexual harassement. So as i see it as an agreed harassement, friend's attitude are like an onion in the ointment!!

At first i was puzzled by Tine's friends attitude too. But then i re-watched 1st part of the ep. (and read some fans opinions).

Spoiler

ca0c937bfe308ac179084db19974d500850112c3

66271b73e4c1fdf6163b960dd02dede2fafe5e75

And i think it makes sense. Tine seems as a person who want to be in relationship. At the moment when Sarawat first time kissed him he were saying that he's going to hit on Pear because he want to have a girlfriend. And by his friends words Tine always was the caring one in his previous relationships. Also he is obviously not good in saying strict "no" to people. And friends don't see situation with Tine's or our eyes so them worrying how true Tine's feelings are looks reasonable. I think it's easy to feel conflicted when someone surrounding you with affection you're not used to. But i guess what Tine's friends don't see that Tine accepting Sarawat feeling means that he has feelings for him. Otherwise he would have been running from Sarawat like from Greene before.))

I think when Tine and Sarawat will start dating or at least Tine will come clear about his feelings they will have all support.

I don't think friends actions are intended to look homophobic. They dragged Tine to girls just because before he was always attracted by them. I personally didn't like them doing so, also this bet on match looks ridiculous, and it was annoying when at the end of ep. they behaved so sure about Tine being happy to get rid of Sarawat.<_<

On 4/12/2020 at 3:03 AM, gogole mongol said:

i still ask myself why Wat is the serie's star into the story, with lot of hysteric screaming girls that follow each step he make, while i think Tine is a lot more beautiful than him

Green then Sarawat (actually it should be Sarawat, then Green :D ) then Mil, and now, you. Tine is mesmerizing all the guys inside and outside, he will become the World's Most unfair-for-others human-being-ever-born, if he attracts girls too :joy: *just kidding*

But attractive people might not always be, by physic-alone. Like a personality who arouse curiosity on what-they-think might be irresistible too. Also Sarawat plays football, is in a guitar-band too, and has a model-like look to boost. As far as I know, in-real-life, a quiet but good-looking guy who performs well in club activities/academics will most probably be, popular. But actually, Tine is popular with girls too, looking at his dating-history.

9WMEYj7.gif

He looks sooo Proud doing that!! :wub:  Whenever Sarawat asks Tine to do something for him, either Tine shows up late or Wat-has-to-do-something-in-exchange for him. Also Wat has never been conscious of what-others-think of him. Its a nice contrast that, Tine does. So only, I thought Tine might not do this-ask of Sarawat. But turns out, he not only did it, but did it sooo smugly :D

Honestly I thought Side-couples here, will be a distraction from the main-story. But Man-Type's story-arc is so realistic and interesting! Though its kinda stalking, but Man is doing it all in a very gentlemanly way (He is rightly named heh) that he is charming. Just wishing, he has the courage to start a 'Hi':) I am totally rooting for him from my screen :sweat_smile:

47 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

But actually, Tine is popular with girls too, looking at his dating-history.

The girl from the library noticed only him among all his friends. Also i think Tine would have good chances with Pear if he really decided to hit on her. So yes, he attracts not only guys.:D

On 4/10/2020 at 11:38 PM, mellialuna said:

Mia (again) why not fan!!!??? :angry:

I still haven't decided if it triggers me or not. So i ended up with "i wish Dim didn't post it on ig for everyone to see".

Also i'm biting my tong to not joke about Tine joining Sarawat's wives club by his own will (i mean online-chat), but it's not really funny.))

6 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

and now, you

Ha ha ha, thanks for shipping me with Tine, but as i already have mine, don't need another one! I was just talking of Tine on an aesthetic point of view! So it was a gentle thought from you, so you're welcome! I am used to this fact, women always had/have a look at me, even i never hide i'm 100% gay (nore top or bottom, just both!)! A lot always think i'm hetero! For be more clear, my first guy (male) attraction is exclusively with face concerned. You can be Einstein, Schwarzy or Quasimodo, if your face concerns me at first sight, you win the jackpot. I don't mind all the rest! For the BL movies or series, i still work in this way. But i never forget this is fantasy, simply an emotion source! That's why i didn't watch only one Tarn & Type episode, because one lead actor have a very "unpleasant face to me". So every one have his own selective criteria. Now you know why i follow a serie or not! Hopefully, "ugly face" are a lot less than the nice to me!

3 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

thanks for shipping me with Tine

Not shipping :lol:. Just more like, you know, 'a list of guys who think Tine is attractive'. :D 

but as i already have mine, don't need another one!

I see its different for you. Because I think a person CAN be attractive to me, without me-being/wanting-to-be in a relationship with them. For example, your thoughts can be attractive to me, because your thinking is something I might not imagine myself, like, you bring a different point of view. Also when it comes to fictional characters like Tine or even if its about actors like Win too, being in a relationship is out-of-equation for me.

I was just talking of Tine on an aesthetic point of view!

No worries dear, I perfectly understood your words from the 1st time:)

even i never hide i'm 100% gay (nore top or bottom, just both!)! A lot always think i'm hetero!

Honestly I dont like people being judgemental about another-being that way. Because I think its 'theirs' to tell who they are!

Which is why, I dont speak or even think about another person, being strictly straight/gay. Maybe in some way, I believe its fluid too. Also because when it comes to human-interactions, what matters more to me is, how they 'behave and speak-with-me' than anything-else. 

22 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Also Wat has never been conscious of what-others-think of him.

I don't know if it's really a lack of conscious. I think he mostly doesn't care about others except a little group!

22 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

but Man is doing it all in a very gentlemanly way (He is rightly named heh) that he is charming.

Have you seen this ? :D

Spoiler

21 hours ago, aniola said:

Also i think Tine would have good chances with Pear if he really decided to hit on her.

I think so too!

For me it's just, even if he jokes about it, he doesn't know about how people see him! 

5 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I don't know if it's really a lack of conscious. I think he mostly doesn't care about others except a little group!

Yeah it's not really a lack of consciousness, he just doesn't care.

Quoting from Sarawat in the novel

Spoiler

I built a wall around me, other people are just around the walls trying to get in. My family and close friends are at the top of the ladder looking into the wall, but you Tine, I let the gates open long ago to let you in but you're still standing outside like an idiot!

That's why he also told Tine that he only shows that side of him to Tine, to everyone else, even his friends he is just the normal cold-looking uncaring-looking Sarawat

12 hours ago, alvinyl said:

Yeah it's not really a lack of consciousness, he just doesn't care.

Quoting from Sarawat in the novel

Reveal hidden contents

I built a wall around me, other people are just around the walls trying to get in. My family and close friends are at the top of the ladder looking into the wall, but you Tine, I let the gates open long ago to let you in but you're still standing outside like an idiot!

That's why he also told Tine that he only shows that side of him to Tine, to everyone else, even his friends he is just the normal cold-looking uncaring-looking Sarawat

If novel said it! BTW, i notice, Wat into the serie is a well taciturn guy, except for Tine, and i think this is the reason why we can a pigeon-hearted smile on Tine face, even he is not yet obviously open to Wat feeling!

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

i notice, Wat into the serie is a well taciturn guy, except for Tine, and i think this is the reason why we can a pigeon-hearted smile on Tine face, even he is not yet obviously open to Wat feeling!

You are not the only one, that's what Man told him in the kitchen!

I don't remember word by word but he can see true smile in his friend's face! :D

I think it's done for Tine also, he came to support him at the game, he was happy to see him goal, disappointed when the referee call for the foul, try to cheer him up and give him another chance to win a game and so his confession...

Archived