[Thai BL Series 2020] 2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน

Koryuki

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I still don't know about the novel (it's available in english now but 2 more weeks to wait) but the part in the bus :wub:

Yeah, well this is all part of the novel (Spoilers below) Not the bus of course, that one is new scene

Spoiler

the whole video clip of "Smile" together with Sarawat saying "But one thing I want to tell you. Don't know if you will ever have a chance to know it or not, so I can only say via this mobile phone so you know... I... Like you...."
And Tine replying "Um know already" "like you too"
and the flashbacks part to Sarawat's POV throughout the series are all part of the novel

On 4/30/2020 at 4:29 PM, dustinmyeye said:

I sometimes think that jealousy is the more accurate compass to follow :)

I think when you deeply love someone, it is (can be) inevitable at one point or another. It is bound to happen, above all your lover is attractive! With a pinch of it, you can be aware and see the fly turn around the honey pot, nevertheless, better to not fall at the bottom of the well !!!

On 5/4/2020 at 2:50 PM, mellialuna said:

EP. 11 reaction with Jittirain, the author!

Thanks for eng sub (and post)!

I have a question that kept bugging me since a longggg time, why actors or interviewer always have to manipulate a doll or cushion during interview? For men, i guess it is for hide a possible "morning wood", but for women, what to hide?

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

why actors or interviewer always have to manipulate a doll or cushion during interview?

It's just for personal comfort. Especially for reaction videos when it's really handy when you have something to hug when you get emotional. Some people feel less nervous if they have something in their hands (me included). In previous video Win was tousling a tissue during watching.

4 hours ago, aniola said:

It's just for personal comfort.

As we know almost all actors playing gay role are hetero, if they are feeling uncomfortable sensation during interview (most of question turn around (french) kisses), they must know this will happens inevitably at one point, so it will be better for them to have a relaxation therapy session just before interview! I guess sophrology will help some and save from destruction a few dolls/cushions! :phew:

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

it will be better for them to have a relaxation therapy session

I think you give too much attention and put unnecessary meaning to such a small thing like having something in your hand to make them (hands) occupied. (It can be typical small thing like pen/pencil, tissue, keys, even phone.) Tbh, i don't remember many interviews where actors have toys or cushions in their hands. As i said it more common for reaction videos.

(most of question turn around (french) kisses)

Well, not most... i would say some questions.

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

save from destruction a few dolls/cushions! 

They're not dogs or cats to tear cushions apart.:lol: So all objects are usually stay safe.:lol:

8 hours ago, aniola said:

I think you give too much attention and put unnecessary meaning to such a small thing like having something in your hand to make them (hands) occupied.

For me, this attitude show a certain nervousness, so as i rarely talk about the reason what role do (following the novel or not), i ask myself of what i will can talk in the future, into a forum dedicated to exprim personnal opinion?:huh:*

8 hours ago, aniola said:

They're not dogs or cats to tear cushions apart.:lol: So all objects are usually stay safe.:lol:

I always try to put some humour into my comments, again i ask myself to know if it is enough clear for some or not? Maybe Soompi forum webmaster must add a new comment button for made readers aware of: "Beware, humour special place!" as there is one for hide spoiler comment :joy: 

As humour is often based on situation exaggeration, i use this method, but if you know a better one, kindly point out it to me, i will try to do my best to correctly manage it! 

*: some time ago, my job consisted to enrole hundreds of peoples, and it was a professional attitude to observe anankastic behavioring of those in front of me. Maybe this attitude (while i watch BL serie/movie) is since this time, firmly fix into my mind...Must add at that time i didn't included humour during the conversation! :phew:

Hi everobody!

I'm new around here and enjoying the show a lot so far :)

I'm a big fan of the Scrubb music after I discover them in the show, so I start editing the Wikipedia page, so people can find the moment those songs appear with a link to youtube as well with a link to youtube official channels to listen to the original ones: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2gether:_The_Series_(Thai_TV_series) )

I also created covers so if you have the songs, you can change it and know which part of the series it was, without spoiling too much.

(I include also 2 covers for the opening and the closing songs that are not from Scrubb):

Big versions of the covers: https://imgur.com/a/zb0pUf7

Here a smaller versions of the covers in order.

k0jD0L6.jpgIS7dhwk.jpggVnMQ4a.jpgzfV985r.jpgJ1gybXC.jpg48TBQqS.jpg7F3yug6.jpgg4yDIQt.jpgtfse1OW.jpg5YmjRJi.jpgmARVWMO.jpgrCH3rg7.jpg4agwRYL.jpgGPIyxj8.jpgdWKpp6f.jpgmE9aRVF.jpg

For what I read (but not sure because I don't wanna spoil myself for the coming episodes) there are two more songs from Scrubb coming but I may be wrong. But anyway, if you like the idea I will add the cover of those new songs that appear in the series. 

I am also creating a playing list in order with the covers :) 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLABF6RaOaIhWRaxVmhFMsvJCYWYtfhz55

I hope you enjoy remembering the moments :) 

Note: interesting that in mostly of those important moments of the series, Win is always on the left side and Bright on the right :D 

4 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

For me, this attitude show a certain nervousness, so as i rarely talk about the reason what role do (following the novel or not), i ask myself of what i will can talk in the future, into a forum dedicated to exprim personnal opinion?:huh:*

Ouch, i didn't mean anything like this. You can talk about what ever you want (well, it's not like you need my permission anyway:D).

My only point was that may be you digging too much into such simple habit (but maybe it looks like nothing only for me...:ph34r:). But of course observation is always welcome.;) I'm sorry if i sounded rude.

I always try to put some humour into my comments, again i ask myself to know if it is enough clear for some or not?

Actually i do remember what you said once that you like kinda to exaggerate things for humor, so i have it in my mind when i'm reading you. Thing is... i just like to answer seriously sometimes anyway.:rolleyes: Because who knows... there is always possibility that you were saying seriously or just half-joking.

Maybe Soompi forum webmaster must add a new comment button for made readers aware of: "Beware, humour special place!"

You reminded me about this.:D

giphy.gifsarcasm.gif.4a0382ccbb17e4e39bd0ddb697ff

1 hour ago, aniola said:

you digging too much into such simple habit (but maybe it looks like nothing only for me...:ph34r:)

An habit is create with repetitive act. If act repeat, there is a reason for! For this point, i think it is nervosity, nervosity is create through facts, and so on...I agree it can be see as little something or on the other side, the result of deep anguish, or in a moderate way as anxiety. For manipulated cushion/doll, i think we are in a medium state, but i never saw this fact for non asian (females/males actors) peoples talking in front of camera. I supposed it was a typical asian attitude when they are stressed. And i was curious to have other opinion. That's done for you, thanks to give yours

1 hour ago, aniola said:

Thing is... i just like to answer seriously sometimes anyway.:rolleyes: Because who knows... there is always possibility that you were saying seriously or just half-joking.

I think humour and serious talking can cement for the best. First it is possible to create an open debate! Second, it can made a more cool atmosphere while we talk about this and that. However, every manner will be welcome, in the way there is a mutual respect! That's write into the Soompi rules! So i did! And when it's time to be serious, no problem, i put humour into the drawer and i try to not be irrelevant! ;)

3 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

but i never saw this fact for non asian (females/males actors) peoples talking in front of camera.

Aren't some asian tv and web shows tend to be more cute? So may be they all hold dolls/toys/cushions because they can?

1 hour ago, aniola said:

Aren't some asian tv and web shows tend to be more cute?

All depend if interview is in a promotion way, or for give interesting infos to fans! For me, they all be more cute without the doll/cushion. Especially when it is my fav actors!

For me, they all be more cute without the doll/cushion.

I mean that only in asian shows i see added noises, emoji, animation which probably suppose to make this shows funnier or cuter. So toys would be logical addition.))

SOOO not ready for ep 12, everyone (Thai fans and novel fans alike) is mad that they changed Pam's character totally for the series like wtfffffff. Plenty of drama in the novel as it is but they had to make even more. Upset much right now...

Anyway this is the Scrubb Song for when Tine is sitting there listening when Sarawat goes to sleep

Run Away

All I've been thinking for 3 episodes is how insecure Tine is! 

The appearance from the beginning, the cheerful guy (Mr. Chic) is really far from reality, misleading us.

Insecure and ready to give up as soon as something happens. It's really interesting but I don't think we will really have an explanation for it.

Win's acting was great in this episode, most of the time Tine tries not to let his feelings go through the mask, but when that happens, my heart is squeezing!

People are crazy mad on TT after being really agressive toward Pam's character (even before the episode was aired)!

I hate to be on TT when it's happening.

Archived