[Thai BL Series 2020] 2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน

Koryuki

8 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

and i think this is the reason why we can a pigeon-hearted smile

must read the complete words which is: "...why we can SEE a pigeon-hearted smile..."

6 hours ago, mellialuna said:

You are not the only one, that's what Man told him in the kitchen!

As i don't give an interest on what Man can say or do, i didn't notice the fact! The actor who play the role give me the same effect as into Tarn & Type, his face don't please to me so i neglect him. Yes i know it is absurd attitude, but i can't support moustache or beard on an asian face! It is the same with hair on legs! Do you think it's time for me to consult a psychiatrist???

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/15/2020 at 6:01 PM, dramaandfood said:

but Man is doing it all in a very gentlemanly way (He is rightly named heh)

the teaser for ep.10 made me think about you dramaandfood :P

Spoiler

I'm still processing ep. 9, so sugary!

21 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

but i can't support moustache or beard on an asian face!

I think most actors already go for a 'no-moustache'. Personally I dont have an opinion. Anyway Its not my moustache :lol:. But I always appreciate something thats unique or things that doesnt go with the usual flow, and in my eyes I think Mike is totally pulling it off well :wub: 

21 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Do you think it's time for me to consult a psychiatrist???

:lol: Or you can just forget the 5cm black-thing and save the bills I say! :joy:

7 hours ago, mellialuna said:

the teaser for ep.10 made me think about you dramaandfood

So its Gentleman or Man Oh Hum next episode :sweat_smile:. I think its the former :D.

2 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I think most actors already go for a 'no-moustache'.

But they did let themselves to be more free about it during #stayhome period.:D

23 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Do you think it's time for me to consult a psychiatrist???

As long as you're not telling bearded asian men and people with hair on their legs that they're wrong i think you can postpone a visit.-_-

On 4/24/2020 at 11:18 PM, mellialuna said:

Bright didn't lie in the ep. reaction with Jenny, they are over sweet! I wasn't ready for that... and ep. is not over yet!

Ep.10

Reveal hidden contents

Oh yes, I was sleepy before the show, got sugar rush from all that sweetness and ended up rewatching it 4 times XD

14 hours ago, mellialuna said:

@alvinyl I have a question, how long since Tine met Sarawat?

Errrr Tine met Sarawat first time is at the orientation night when Sarawat performed but said he is only a replacement so he don't want to introduce himself. Not sure about the timeline for the series, should be months

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

Is the alvinyl answer will change something to the serie's finality or in the purpose of their mutual love?

I think sometimes we lack an idea of how times passing in a series, one episode may be one day, another one will be weeks or months!

I was just wondering.

And yes it can be interesting for the stories how for one of them it took one second to fall in love and the other one month or more!

And because of the lack of timing passing idea, I sometimes feel weird about how close characters become in 2 minutes when in reality one month has passed!

The teaser for next ep. made me remember Love Sick s2 and their trip to a camp.:lol:

10 hours ago, mellialuna said:

And because of the lack of timing passing idea, I sometimes feel weird about how close characters become in 2 minutes when in reality one month has passed!

True. I guess our job is to read from little details how much time have pasted.;)

2 hours ago, aniola said:

The teaser for next ep. made me remember Love Sick s2 and their trip to a camp.:lol:

I had the exact same vibe ... soft :wub:

But to be honest except this reminder, it's the first time the teaser doesn't make me want Friday to be now!

Archived