[Thai BL Series 2020] 2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน

Koryuki

No idea why the previous thread got deleted, so I'll start a new one I guess.

Episode 7 is coming tomorrow!!! So excited for it!!

FOR THIS SERIES, GMMTV LIVESTREAMS IT ON THEIR YOUTUBE CHANNEL (Delay of a minute or two, complete with ENGSUBS for InterFans)
Every Friday 10pm (Thailand Time)

• Thanks 5

19 hours ago, mellialuna said:

Let's refill this topic

i watched this video earlier and it was kinda interesting to see how they interact.

Drinking that much soy sauce can't be good for your health, seriously..

Anyway, I wanted to check today if there were posts since the new episode is coming soon but got confused when it is back to one page...So thanks for putting a new one in!

I think we are at the point in the series where it could start to go wrong or right, for me anyway. I'm curious to see how it goes and where they take it. So far I've been loving it and liked the ML characters and the actors. They are remarkably natural with their acting, esp Win, considering he is a total newbie. I'm quite impressed with his ability to convey emotions and his inner thinking without over-acting.  He wears his emotions on his sleeve, smartly.

Bright does a good job of playing that cold, aloof character but a softie on the inside, one who is totally whipped LOL.

Although they haven't really been tested with the more intense demands for acting, except for when Sarawat came over drunk and angsty.  Which I thought he did well.

I think their real personalities might be close to the characters they play. This probably helps a lot.  Pls let me know if this is so.

I look forward to seeing how the tale develops and how their acting goes.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cdcotr said:

I think we are at the point in the series where it could start to go wrong or right, for me anyway.

I'm agree with that, Episode 6-7 are oftenly a crack in the series. And I'm so into this series that I fear this moment, but so far it didn't happen! I crossed my fingers.

I also like the story even if I don't believe in love at first sight, the actors (the choice and the acting), the secondary story (I want to see more of Man & the guy from the seminar, for now I'm not into Mil/Phukong but I'm waiting for what we saw in the last preview, jealous Sarawat is straightforward).

A little more than 3 hours waiting ... :w00t:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I also like the story even if I don't believe in love at first sight

Keep in mind that it was...

Spoiler

Love at first sight for Sarawat but not Tine though, the story is from Tine's pov, where he slowly warms up to Sarawat and even falling in love again

• Like 2

What a really good episode, there were so many things happening in this episode …

Green-P’Dim-Tine : I knew about that spoiler, so no surprise here but I like the fact that Tine despite the fact that he is trying to get rid of Green is ready to help him and stay between them and protect Green!

Man-The guy from Seminar : Will we know his name ???

All the scene at the dorm I was, what, who is on the picture, I need to see ??? Man didn’t even try to take a look, really ???

Sarawat-Tine :

The « break-up » scene tear my heart apart. All those emotions that Sarawat are trying to hide. And Tine who is pretending here to do that for the best for both of them (and especially for Sarawat).

Even if Tine became more suspicious, he finally know all (at least I think).

And the finish with the confession and the declaration, perfect.

I like Phukong know already that Mil likes Tine!

6 hours ago, alvinyl said:

Keep in mind that it was...

Reveal hidden contents

Love at first sight for Sarawat but not Tine though, the story is from Tine's pov, where he slowly warms up to Sarawat and even falling in love again

I don't forget, but all 3 stories are about from one side love at first sight! :)

5 hours ago, alvinyl said:

Lots of major changes for ep 7, but if you're not a novel reader then it's great.

I'm disappointed the person who was doing the translation has deleted her translation work. I was reading little by little to avoid spoilers but since episode 6 I'm not able to compare.

Jenny Panhan who react this series says that in the book the revelation come much more later!

I'm wondering, no Scrubb song in this episode?

4 hours ago, alvinyl said:

Ahhhhhhhh I legit got goosebumps and tears swelled up in my eyes when I saw the guitar part and the scrubb concert and the last part (They kept them in the series ahhhhh)

The guitar part is really strong, because of the sentence of Sarawat!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, alvinyl said:

Lots of major changes for ep 7, but if you're not a novel reader then it's great.

Personally I like the changes and it really shows well on screen

Do you know where i can find a English translation of the novel? I only got to chapter 14. 

I like this series to every little bit of it, that I woke up thinking about it today, that I HAD to write this :D

The Hype, The Popularity this show has, all of it is just-the-most-normal-thing, when I look at these two! They have good acting skills, and Win should be reminded that he IS a newbie, I am sure he forgot :lol:

qREqQXm.jpg

"You were there in my dream, teasing me"

When I think about this series, I am sure I can easily remember 4 other quotes too. But as on date, this is my favorite :D. With every new-episode, my love for Tine is only getting more. And this impromptu-confession that he gave, is his most candid talk ever. Like, Can anyone love him any lesser after this :wub:

92gPEo1.jpg

He looks like a Cat here :D (Cr: Bright's twitter) I wanted to say Kitten, but Sarawat is too Hot, so heh :lol:

• Like 2

On 4/4/2020 at 5:37 AM, Benny Ortega said:

Do you know where i can find a English translation of the novel? I only got to chapter 14. 

No sorry, I only read the thai print of it.

As with what Jennie and gang said, "in the series it seems fast, but they actually didn't see each other for quite some time"

Because Tine asked Sarawat not to bother him anymore, Sarawat being straight forward just ended up not meeting Tine etc. (Almost a week if I recall) I really like how Jennie and gang said that "when you are too close you don't see things clearly, but once you get apart you see the bigger picture"

• Like 3

Have watch all available eps and it is time things turns to something solid! All those eps based on guitar players is a torture for me, because no-one (NO-ONE) is able to correctly play a simple chord! For the voice, it is the same for me: hard to listen and i must always use forward button, unable to wait the singer stop it! I'm also tired of all those crazy girls just able to "scream out" just by seeing one guy passing there and then. Is all thai directors loves to always show us this stupid cliché? Since the Green harassement is openly knows for all protagonists, i have hope we will finally have love space to watch. And please, for next eps, try to learn to well perform two chords at least! In this way, i finally have pleasure to follow the serie!

Must add that have appreciate the Tine/Wat duet performance when they comes to talk seriously of love! The reason i made hope for next eps!

• LOL 1