[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

I think they were pretty good at keeping to character during the infamous mung bean cake kiss.

And the director and crew kept the film rolling into the end.

That kiss is going to go down in drama history. Hahahaha.

PS. He was 'betrayed' a lot (aka put on the spot) by LS many times during the fanmeet. LOL.

But I could see he was genuinely happy with his castmates...

Until the netizens stepped in. <_<

Hmm.. interesting point of views about QQ and HS.

For me, XQ (scriptwriter) basically took over QQ's body during the drama (bear in mind, it is still a script for a drama - so the character is totally fictional)

As for HS and Actor Han.

I think that for HS's character - For Actor Han, he did not take over the body of HS (or he would have realised who QQ was immediately) but he viewed HS as in a dream. He knew what HS said and did but he is detached from the character HS. Think of it as if there is a soul floating above HS who sees everything and yet cannot make his own decisions and movements. All the decisions and movements are purely HS. I see this is why he (HS) felt hurt when he realised he was a character in XQ's story until XQ told him that she had fallen in love with him, therefore not viewing him as just a character but a person with feelings and emotions.

And when XQ returned to her world, it is Actor Han who has HS's memories.

I am curious whether he remembered their consummation. LOL!

Am I confusing myself and everyone yet? LOL

LLzBBx.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

54 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I think they were pretty good at keeping to character during the infamous mung bean cake kiss.

And the director and crew kept the film rolling into the end.

That kiss is going to go down in drama history. Hahahaha.

PS. He was 'betrayed' a lot (aka put on the spot) by LS many times during the fanmeet. LOL.

But I could see he was genuinely happy with his castmates...

Until the netizens stepped in. <_<

we were having discussion about this on the pages back.

there are audiences including me thought that yes it was a surprise for Lu Si, but Yu Xi done it intentionally:P 

i like this "baby bird kiss" nickname:D

they being cute:

these scene will always be so cute for me:

credit to owner

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

LLzBBx.png

if HS still have his heart disease, i dont think he'll be able to take these hurtful and savage comments,

this scene was so funny HS wanted to help QQ the most while he was the bottom of her list, even lower than the commoner lol.

Tiger who ?

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, lavvarr said:

if HS still have his heart disease, i dont think he'll be able to take these hurtful and savage comments,

this scene was so funny HS wanted to help QQ the most while he was the bottom of her list, even lower than the commoner lol.

Tiger who ?

And he was making excuses as to why she didn't think of him lol. I have never seen a ML made so many excuses for a FL ever. He probably has it stored somewhere in his brain so when she does something all he need to do is go down the list lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Dramanoona I understand your point of view.

Still, when Lu Si said that:

"Han Shuo only came to this world in order to come to find his Qianqian"

I can't help but feeling sad again ughh:bawling:

51 minutes ago, lavvarr said:

Tiger who ?

His confident level of how deep Qian Qian falls for him is the one that keep him strong

Look at the cute fanart to ease my heart.

credit to owner

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I can't believe this upcoming Monday is the finale for regular VIP. I don't know when we will have an announcement about T&R season 2 but hopefully we get another collaboration between Lusi and Yuxi. It's hard for me to let go of Han Shuo and Qian Qian. It's been awhile since I have such attachment to two drama characters and story lol.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

YX is goofy and humorous and has beautiful eyelids and brows. But I don’t think he’s good looking. Just average. Having said this, good look sometimes is not just physical but also personalities. Hopefully, through time, he turned into an interesting actor. He is compatible in the goofiness and playfulness with LS, but thats about it. I don’t feel like they are couple or can be a couple in real life. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ming said:

YX is goofy and humorous and has beautiful eyelids and brows. But I don’t think he’s good looking. Just average. Having said this, good look sometimes is not just physical but also personalities. Hopefully, through time, he turned into an interesting actor. He is compatible in the goofiness and playfulness with LS, but thats about it. I don’t feel like they are couple or can be a couple in real life. 

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I find him gorgeous in this drama. When he's ticked off at QQ and has no idea how to go about it makes him sexy as hell lol. I'm content with them being good friends. They are young and have their careers ahead of them. No need to rush into anything. The future is not certain for anyone but as of right now we are enjoying them as banana and orange :)

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

The Untamed wasn’t popular bc it was BL. It already had a big fanbase. And the actors were really good for such a low budget drama. Usually such beginners are average at best but they mostly weren’t. Just watch the difference between the actor of Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying. Beginner (JC) vs. wow, he has quite a lot of facial expressions (WY). And the entire production team loved the novel and fandom, so it came out great.

I don’t think they look like girls at all, more like boys. That is bc Mainland China seems to prefer very skinny and young men. For wide shoulders and muscles you need a bit meat on your body. You can find more of them with HK or Thai actors. Or the more older Chinese actors. The 2nd ML in And the winner is love is good looking and hot. Or the ML actor of Love and Destiny. But TigerRose and Untamed targetS young audience, so the actors have to be young. Teens and Twens want to watch someone more their age instead of their parents age. Tastes change when you get older.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I find him gorgeous in this drama. When he's ticked off at QQ and has no idea how to go about it makes him sexy as hell lol. I'm content with them being good friends. They are young and have their careers ahead of them. No need to rush into anything. The future is not certain for anyone but as of right now we are enjoying them as banana and orange :)

I agree with you I find him gorgeous in this drama from his facial expression to his consistency with QQ. I think his appeal is the way he can act with just a glance. I find the way he look at QQ just makes my heart flutter and sold it for me on how deeply HS is in love. After watching the first few episodes again you can just see how amazing each cast members are with their facial expression. And Yuxi just nails it for me. I also am fine with the two as friends and I find their chemistry and connection did well in this drama. I like them together as on screen and would like to see another collaboration with them whenever there is an opportunity. Also looking forward for their individual work since I think Yuxi will definitely grow as an actor and Lusi is already on her way to getting more work outside of her usual comfort. I forget how young Lusi is since I have seen her in a lot of dramas lol.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Super_Dede said:

I hope in the future or whenever Yuxi get to collaborate with Lusi again he's no longer and amateur kisser. Yuxi recorded TROTR before Intense love so his kissing is different in the dramas lol. 

i find it surprising how his kissing in TROTR were totally different with IL. at least i dont find those in IL amateurish :)) perhaps he just adjusted it with the setting haha

• LOL 5

Yuxi has a lot of potential as an actor so does Lusi. If we get trotar s2, I would like them to also grow separately and then meet again in another good drama.

As for them being together or not, i see them being too focused on their professional lives for now and only the future can tell.

Yuxi is definitely a good looking guy, he looks gorgeous as HS and in his magazing shoots.

• Like 3

Maybe age, but I also think it could be of culture background. Growing up in western environment with a mix of western and eastern cultures may have also influenced our taste about boys and masculinity hahahahaha haha.... anyway, understand completely what you’re saying. Its opened up my perspective and view. So, thank you :) 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ash1999 said:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I find him gorgeous in this drama.

yup, i found Ryan's look in trotar pleasantly handsome. I also found xiao zhan's look and gao weiwang's look in their ancient dramas very attractive, same for the actresses btw (dilreba, lusi, etc)....idk, i find the ancient style seems to suit their faces very well (Maybe because i have a thing for chinese ancient dramas lol):lol:

5 hours ago, Usi said:

The Untamed wasn’t popular bc it was BL. 

I don’t think they look like girls at all, more like boys. 

Lol, I ignored the fact that it was based on bl and focused only on the storyline. It was interesting to watch actually. And i agree, the Untamed boys were not that bad and less obvious...whereas in trotar, the musicans were supposed to be men who served women, but they acted more like girls to me :sweatingbullets::lol: (maybe it was just me, but they could just act manly and display no or less power than women in that city, like pei heng character or something like a japanese male host club these days, but i guess it was a comedy so letting them act abit girly made it more funny)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2