[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

42 minutes ago, lavvarr said:

i really love peach action here, he is soft

Peach is soft outside and inside.

Banana has a thick skin outside but is soft inside.

The orange skin stick hard with its flesh.

So stubborn, you must peel it carefully.

banana-peach-orange-white-isolated-backg

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Sirry Usly said:

On ep 19 when QQ is crying with PH and she thinks he's HS is he a wear that she is drunk so she's seeing him as HS or no? 

yes.. QQ drunk.. she saw PH as HS and told him that she regret telling lies to HS. (base on my basic mandarin when i watch raw).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, insertusernamehere said:

Season 2 should be about 

Hide contents

How Xiao Qian the writer and Han Min Xing the famous actor manage their dating life! A drama writer and a famous actor dating is sure to be filled with obstacles! I also want to know how Han Shuo and Han Min Xing the two identities merge. Will they be like Dr Jekyl and Mr. Hyde??

I'm also ok if they use the amnesia trope as long as they make fun of it lol 

Come on brilliant writer, so many possibilities!

the obstacle must include PH back as rival in the modern life..

and Bai ji plus Zhi Rui as the sidekick .. maybe as work colleague?

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, mvrecci said:

HS removed the bracelet...said they're through... cos he think QQ used him..(but thats only a ploy)....

did HS ever knew the real reason..?

in what ep did that happen... ?

there's no sub yet after ep18...

anyone.... do tell please....

tysm..

I think HS will know the reason on ep 22 when QQ told him that she is the one who write the story.. i think so...

• Thanks 1

Another bts from about to 21 https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4511677418531045

Translation under spoilers because it’s so funny

Spoiler

YX: ZLS can you be a bit cuter? 
LS: *does a little pose* (the words: cute enough?)

Director: action

Director: Cut. It’s good enough, okay

LS: No, I need to finish doing this :phew:

YX: *starts laughing*

LS: No I don’t mean that part...  (words: she meant she went a bit too fast)

YX: continues laughing :lol:

LS: Actors now a days just have such impure minds

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

wakaka... that scene is the first night at prison.. :D

the gecko incibar finally gone after that...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for the translation!

Spoiler

I love how our CP have so many opportunities to do the deeds on the round bed back at the mansion but instead it happen in the prison. LOL why is it so fitting for our CP. I love DYX face with Lusi though haha she seems so flustered

Also I want to share something from the ending clip. Check out the spoiler tag

Spoiler

I know we have a lot of thoughts and debate whether Mr. Han is our Han shuo or not but this video shows that before our Xiao Qian came his heart rate was at 98 but when she entered it jumped at 130. His heart remembers her. 

For everyone who watched this week episode. What is your thought on the angst and sadness of episode 18? I like how the drama pace never drags and the message behind certain tropes. In episode 18, I personally felt like it showcase the typical drama trope of noble idiocy. What I find it interesting is usually in dramaland most noble idiocy is done by the male lead but here we have QQ doing it and it's our lovely HS that asks her if she really didn't love him. Su Mu plays a similar drama trope of not feeling worthy of love because of his lower status. It reminds me of typical romcom drama tropes where the female lead is not wealthy enough or incompetent enough to deserve the male lead love and leaves him. I like the role reversal and it's just one of the extra things that makes me love this drama.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hahaha the way she mention it.

Actually I don't blame him if he think other meaning too:P

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I saw this on weibo about a fan theorizing the finale with her own analysis and i thought it was interesting so I am going to share it through the spoiler tag. For anyone who want to reads it

Spoiler

Spoiler

The fan mention that before XQ passes out from exhaustion the time was 12-1:59pm and she woke up around 2ish. Yes she went through that in such a short amount of time. When she receive the call about Mr. Han the caller says he got into an accident the day before. The fan theory is that because if XQ went though that in such a short time and became QQ after she was born then what if Mr. Han the actor went into the script at that time HS was born. Therefore, he lost all memories of modern time and lived as HS but HS is with Mr. Han personality.

After waking up from the coma he felt it was like a dream because he didn't believe it was real or possible that he fell in love with the script writer. So when Xiao QIan came to visit him he was shy and embarassed that he dreamt of her and the script so he says he had all these memories and seems to be distraught. However when he realized XiaoQian also have the same memories as him then he realizes it was her. And that's why at the end he embraced her and his face show sign of relief that he didn't lose QQ because it was XQ.

7wM1FOX.jpg

gVrCVWA.jpg

Credit to Kinokooooooo 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Super_Dede said:

I saw this on weibo about a fan theorizing the finale with her own analysis and i thought it was interesting so I am going to share it through the spoiler tag. For anyone who want to reads it

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

The fan mention that before XQ passes out from exhaustion the time was 12-1:59pm and she woke up around 2ish. Yes she went through that in such a short amount of time. When she receive the call about Mr. Han the caller says he got into an accident the day before. The fan theory is that because if XQ went though that in such a short time and became QQ after she was born then what if Mr. Han the actor went into the script at that time HS was born. Therefore, he lost all memories of modern time and lived as HS but HS is with Mr. Han personality.

After waking up from the coma he felt it was like a dream because he didn't believe it was real or possible that he fell in with the script writer. So when Xiao QIan came to visit him he was shy and embarassed that he dreamt of her and the script so says he had all these memories and seems to be distraught. However when he realized XiaoQian also have the same memories as him then he realizes it was her. And that's why at the end he embraced her and his face show sign of relief that he didn't lose QQ because it was XQ.

7wM1FOX.jpg

gVrCVWA.jpg

Credit to Kinokooooooo 

That theory works for me. 

It also explains why HS knew kungfu — he mentioned to QQ he could teach her staring with fundamentals but they didn’t have time which implies QQ could learn it but it just takes time.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, arcchidus said:

Reveal hidden contents

Why do I feel like killing the crew for blocking DYX face... :angry::lol:

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, arcchidus said:

Hide contents

Hahahaha DYX's stunned face! Omg so funny I kept repeating this :naughty:

• LOL 2

@chsaf Ha, you are here! *waves*

I just finished this little gem of a drama and I thoroughly enjoyed it! It is so refreshing to watch and I laughed so hard at all the comedic gold. I watched it RAW and I gotta say, the dialogues are A+++++ The timing is perfect and I gotta applaud the actors for a job so well done. The whole cast works well together and everyone played their part perfectly. The supporting actors pulled their weight for sure as it wouldn't have been so enjoyable had it not for their sassyness!

ML is a breath of fresh air! I wasn't paying attention much to this actor as I am unfamiliar with him but I grew to like him more and more. His smile can light up the entire dark universe! I love the way he unabashedly look at QQ. He manage to even make us the viewers blushed! Haha...ZLS is very talented and she is just so genuine in her acting. Love her!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

When our lovely Lusi turns the set into a singing fest. I love this behind the scene where the casts are just having fun. They even sang Big Bang Fantastic baby and blackpink. Side note: DYX towards the end when he looks at Lusi was it Han Shuo or him? I’m in delusional and I have fallen victim to this couple. 

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4511774477844504/4511775910154306

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, Super_Dede said:

When our lovely Lusi turns the set into a singing fest. I love this behind the scene where the casts are just having fun. They even sang Big Bang Fantastic baby and blackpink. Side note: DYX towards the end when he looks at Lusi was it Han Shuo or him? I’m in delusional and I have fallen victim to this couple. 

Dear fellow victim, let's join hands !! It's just soo hard not to ship them :joy:

Our  芋圆西米露 couple is now number 8 on Weibo, it's funny how the fans (黄豆糕 huangdougao, the name is soo cute) are trying to curb the fandom's popularity  

And I love how all the cast are so playful, can't wait to see RuiRui and BaiBai tonight :P

101198778-709635549800415-48133796841023

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Isrin said:

Dear fellow victim, let's join hands !! It's just soo hard not to ship them :joy:

I am a 黄豆糕 for sure!!! The name refers to the pastry which DYX took a huge bite of and resulted in the best adlib kiss scene 

And here’s a video compilation of the CP with their sweet BTS scenes https://bilibili.com/video/BV1vV411C7Qe

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

said this before and will say again,

i started by watching episode 1 and in one breath i finished 24 episodes, time flies but this joyful memory will remain.

for sure i will make a fan art :wub:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Super_Dede said:

Side note: DYX towards the end when he looks at Lusi was it Han Shuo or him? I’m in delusional and I have fallen victim to this couple. 

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4511774477844504/4511775910154306

with this sort of chemistry and interaction, i think if you dont fall victim for this couple than your probably delulu, you are totally sane dw,

i am a victim too, but its okay :phew:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Maybe we should have an official shipping thread for this couple :lol:

Suggestions for the name? 

芋圆西米露 is Taro Sago? 

黄豆糕 is Yellow Bean Pastry? 

Haha ok not sure how shipping threads are usually named but I just checked the shipping threads and didn’t spot any food names lol lol 

———

My attempt: 

[Official] Taro Sago couple for Yellow Bean Pastries - Ding Yuxi :heart: Zhao Lusi 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3