[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Why JB can’t let go off SH? I mean come on!!! You want to die just die. Why you want SH to take care of your ?£&@ Sabin?Just let SH has his happy ending far away from these two!

Because JB does not know any other people that can love SB as much as SH...

This show is really toxic~ I need to cleansing my mind and feelings for quite some time:scream:

7 minutes ago, Yi Gui said:

This show is really toxic~ I need to cleansing my mind and feelings for quite some time:scream:

same. any recommendation for good drama? i need to wash my brain lol

I have to unlurk n comment that this is the WORST k drama i have ever watched. Like some of you said, I wish I had stopped at episode 9. At least, i wouldnt have gotten my mood so affected. Really cannot believe I actually spent time watching it. Each time (past few weeks) hoping it will get back to the theme that the writer has been selling, at least till episode 9. About eternal love and the heart/soul can just recognize THE one. I dont think I can bring myself to suffer and shall not watch the last 2 episodes.

Btw, I really enjoyed reading many of your posts, knowing that there are viewers out there, this world, who feels the same as me. Truly sad for the character HB.

5 minutes ago, nitttss said:

Crash landing on you? But good chances you already watched it~~~

Well, I think any romantic melodrama with HE is better than this:skull:

13 minutes ago, Yi Gui said:

Yes, that is the correct word. I’m more disappointed with myself. Thought the writer has some sense in herself. Who am I to blame? Goshhh HB character is the most pitiful. His life just to serve GJC/JB & Sabin.

Just now, Yi Gui said:

Crash landing on you? But good chances you already watched it~~~

Well, I think any romantic melodrama with HE is better than this:skull:

yep watched it already haha. yes it cant get any worse than this. im still dumbfounded until now, what a great writer! i never been this angry watching a drama:sweatingbullets:

20 minutes ago, nitttss said:

@nitttss @Yi Gui please count me in, this drama is a psychological trauma to me :bawling: but anyways, to soothe the stress /emotions, please note that it is liberation tomorrow! Means we will be free from the crazy writer and crazy drama tomorrow !! Meanwhile, please have a good laugh reading youtube comments!! They are hilarious. Please also recommend a good drama to watch ^^ 

20 minutes ago, vivaldi0seasons said:

Like some of you said, I wish I had stopped at episode 9. At least, i wouldnt have gotten my mood so affected. Really cannot believe I actually spent time watching it. Each time (past few weeks) hoping it will get back to the theme that the writer has been selling, at least till episode 9. About eternal love and the heart/soul can just recognize THE one. I dont think I can bring myself to suffer and shall not watch the last 2 episodes.

Btw, I really enjoyed reading many of your posts, knowing that there are viewers out there, this world, who feels the same as me. Truly sad for the character HB.

@vivaldi0seasons hello , yes this drama has the ability to make lurkers unlurk (me included) ... and yes i wish i had dropped the drama sooner so my impression of HE remains and in my heart its still eternal love between HE x HB...

-----

anyway, it has been a very short time here with you guys !! The crazy drama aside, i really enjoyed interacting with everyone and reading everyone's comments !! I will stay on to finish this drama (because seriously i need a closure and don't want to waste my 2 months worth of emotions) and be back to comment tmr :) let's see if they will release still cuts tomorrow since its the last episode !!

(!!) aside, a crazy possibility can be that the writer misleading us with the preview dialogues and pictures, then SB x SH ends up being the end game? LOL. Somewhat maybe i am biased, but i hope to see LSH x JSY in another drama again as leads and a more sane writer + story :( sadly this has to be JKY's last production before his enlistment ... 

3 minutes ago, nitttss said:

yep watched it already haha. yes it cant get any worse than this. im still dumbfounded until now, what a great writer! i never been this angry watching a drama:sweatingbullets:

I remember a love comedy, maybe it is a little naive, but it is funny and really sweet between the FL and ML...

"I am not a robot" 2017 by MBC

@whiteclover im thinking of watching Pop up Mystic Bar later, when it reach 12 or 14 eps. i usually pick up a drama at this episode so i can watch several episode a day and wont have to watch that long. i actually watch this when it reached ep 12, thinking i can finish that 12 eps in a week and no need to wait so long. but im hooked on those earlier episode i marathon it in 2 days lol, then find myself in disbelief watching ep 11. from then on it keep going down hill and here we are:sweatingbullets:

8 minutes ago, whiteclover said:

anyway, it has been a very short time here with you guys !! The crazy drama aside, i really enjoyed interacting with everyone and reading everyone's comments !! I will stay on to finish this drama (because seriously i need a closure and don't want to waste my 2 months worth emotions) and be back to comment tmr :) let's see if they will release still cuts tomorrow since its the last episode !!

yes short time but happy knowing you! pleaseee give a spoiler for us tmr! just one sentence will do. either the writer really gone mad ( SB JB together) or half mad ( SB ends up alone ) LOL. 

@Yi Gui ah, i watched some eps of it and dropped it haha. i guess for now i'll watch some variety show, the MBC like likes like seems funny. LSH is there:wub: and my fave Park Myung Soo as well.

34 minutes ago, nitttss said:

Hahaha if you enjoyed the mental stimulation here with all the guesswork needed from an audience perspective while preferring a more light hearted romance as compared to this, I think you can give Mystic Pop Up Bar a try. There is also a past life/present life theme like this drama but with some discussion on spirit and dreams realm. All kept with a good comedic tone to it so you won't be going crazy like this drama here hahahahaha. In total it has only 12 episodes!

Warning: slight rant

So basically the world is revolving around GJC/JB only & other characters were made purely just to serve him. One to clear his name, one to serve his heart. Other characters life, sorrow, pain etc are non existent to the writer.
Their life meant nothing because their characters were purely created as a puppet to do the job & fix everything for him only & he is the hero (read: God).
Eternal love? Compassion? Pfft, all of that are just a BS set up from the writer.

The writer's mind is so twisted & sadistic, she keeps glorifying & romancing a toxic relationship no matter if they're ridiculous & sick.

I've never been mentally exhausted from watching a frustating drama like this, I stayed only for Soo Hyuk/Hyung Bin to get the justice he deserves but turns out this drama is just a pure damn joke & messed up in every possible way.
I shd have stopped watching by ep 9, now I just want to erase all of my memories from ep 10 onwards, it's sickening.

End rant :D

28 minutes ago, whiteclover said:

please count me in, this drama is a psychological trauma to me

True, I think they've succesfully made me fed up & emotionally scarred watching a drama with a psycopath as their theme.

39 minutes ago, nitttss said:

I'm watching 6 currently airing (including BA), and I find Mystic Pop up bar & Kkondae Intern are the best ones, I would totally recommend them

6 minutes ago, fluffyloaf said:

Hahaha if you enjoyed the mental stimulation here with all the guesswork needed from an audience perspective while preferring a more light hearted romance as compared to this, I think you can give Mystic Pop Up Bar a try. There is also a past life/present life theme like this drama but with some discussion on spirit and dreams realm. All kept with a good comedic tone to it so you won't be going crazy like this drama here hahahahaha. In total it has only 12 episodes!

oh it only got 12 eps? then i guess i can start next week! haha. yes i saw the trailer and it looks promising.

@Plummpychan thanks for recommendation! my next list surely going for mystic bar then!

@nitttss try oh my baby. It has a good plot & acting. @whiteclover same bb, I’m going to finish off this 2 month suffering tomorrow. Luckily I can watch Lee Soo Hyuk - Likes Like Likes at one of my cable channel. It would help me to release this psychology torture. At the same time I’m hoping JSY & LSH will have a new project together to finish their eternal love story.❤️❤️

1 minute ago, innrukia said:

Luckily I can watch Lee Soo Hyuk - Likes Like Likes at one of my cable channel. It would help me to release this psychology torture. At the same time I’m hoping JSY & LSH will have a new project together to finish their eternal love story.❤️❤️

Aahhh you're so lucky to be able to watch Likes like likes on your cable channel, which channel is it? I'm dying to watch it with sub, but only able to find the first two ep. I'm totally loving the first two ep, so damn funny & had a refreshing concept, too bad they're getting cancelled.

Yes i hope LSH & JSY can have another drama project together again in the future, I seriously can't believe they've wasted their amazing chemistry like this.

i just want to say..poor my baby Se Yeon..the writer damages her character so badly..i dont think Se Yeon will accept this drama if she know her character become crazy & confusing like this..gosh i feel pity to her..Se Yeonna..next time please choose ur drama carefully..i know u want to challenge urself by play double character but the writer totally screwed ur character..

& Lee Soo Hyuk..im became ur new fan..my heart goes to u..please come back with 1st lead drama..no more 2nd lead..no justice to u..

i just regret why i follow this drama every week..1st kdrama i watch which is the plot not make sense..horrible & messy plot..

so Jin Se Yeon & Lee Soo Hyuk..i wish both of u can play in another drama as a main lead..ur chemistry is amazing & look lovely together..of course with a better writernim & plot..especially in rom com genre..my wishhhh..

6 minutes ago, innrukia said:

@nitttss try oh my baby. It has a good plot & acting. @whiteclover same bb, I’m going to finish off this 2 month suffering tomorrow. Luckily I can watch Lee Soo Hyuk - Likes Like Likes at one of my cable channel. It would help me to release this psychology torture. At the same time I’m hoping JSY & LSH will have a new project together to finish their eternal love story.❤️❤️

wow what channel is it?? i plan to watch it raw since cant get the subbed anywhere haha.

1 minute ago, Plummpychan said:

Yes i hope LSH & JSY can have another drama project together again in the future, I seriously can't believe they've wasted their amazing chemistry like this.

yes the best thing in this drama is LSH and their chemistry. 

omg i still cant get tonight episode out of my head, helppp! 

@Plummpychan It’s called Oh!K channel with MBC contents in Korea. I watched ep 3 yesterday night with subs of cos. LSH really cute & super shy there. The funniest part he brought “Born Again” script to their trip. He shared about this show & during the filming, this show has yet to finalize female lead.

27 minutes ago, nitttss said:

im thinking of watching Pop up Mystic Bar later, when it reach 12 or 14 eps. i usually pick up a drama at this episode so i can watch several episode a day and wont have to watch that long.

10 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

I'm watching 6 currently airing (including BA), and I find Mystic Pop up bar & Kkondae Intern are the best ones, I would totally recommend them

14 minutes ago, fluffyloaf said:

I think you can give Mystic Pop Up Bar a try. There is also a past life/present life theme like this drama but with some discussion on spirit and dreams realm. All kept with a good comedic tone to it so you won't be going crazy like this drama here hahahahaha. In total it has only 12 episodes!

@nitttss @Plummpychan @fluffyloaf oof, since everyone is recommending this, i shall give it a try!! It only had 12 episodes? Its actually on my Netflix so it makes watching much easier too!! I think i saw bits of it, so its kinda like a Goblin x Hotel Del Luna kinda drama (at least that was the vibe i was getting)?

I am actually waiting for MCW & LJK's drama the Flower of Evil to premiere next month ... so i still have a month to withdraw and erase my memory of this drama :joy:by any chance you guys will be tuning in?? 

29 minutes ago, nitttss said:

MBC like likes like seems funny. LSH is there:wub: and my fave Park Myung Soo as well.

8 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Luckily I can watch Lee Soo Hyuk - Likes Like Likes at one of my cable channel. It would help me to release this psychology torture.

@nitttss @innrukia i saw some clips of this programme but sadly this variety show is ending its run soon.... https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/05/mbcs-like-likes-like-reportedly-coming-to-an-end-after-4-months 

i guess we can only wait for LSH's movie premiere then :( i was watching JSY's cooking programme previously because i enjoy cooking myself, its not bad actually and the girl JSY can cook !!!! Come to think of it, JKY hardly appeared in variety :( 

32 minutes ago, nitttss said:

yes short time but happy knowing you! pleaseee give a spoiler for us tmr! just one sentence will do. either the writer really gone mad ( SB JB together) or half mad ( SB ends up alone ) LOL. 

@nitttss i will ... for the last time, in this thread HAHHAHAH , after weeks of struggling with this drama. What's the ending you are expecting btw?

16 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

arning: slight rant

So basically the world is revolving around GJC/JB only & other characters were made purely just to serve him. One to clear his name, one to serve his heart. Other characters life, sorrow, pain etc are non existent to the writer.
Their life meant nothing because their characters were purely created as a puppet to do the job & fix everything for him only & he is the hero (read: God).
Eternal love? Compassion? Pfft, all of that are just a BS set up from the writer.

The writer's mind is so twisted & sadistic, she keeps glorifying & romancing a toxic relationship no matter if they're ridiculous & sick.

I've never been mentally exhausted from watching a frustating drama like this, I stayed only for Soo Hyuk/Hyung Bin to get the justice he deserves but turns out this drama is just a pure damn joke & messed up in every possible way.
I shd have stopped watching by ep 9, now I just want to erase all of my memories from ep 10 onwards, it's sickening.

End rant :D

@Plummpychan you know what, i have to agree with this! It does seem like SH & SB exist to serve JB, and to fulfill or complete what he couldn't as JC? Like clearing JC's innocence, and having HE/SB to love him back? I just feel bad for HE x HB couple, because the writer just taught me in this drama that eternal love doesn't exists HAHAHAHA. Do agree with the writer sadistic, but to be fair this was meant to be a melodrama. At least the ambitious new writer did open a whole new horizon on drama viewing experience through this drama LOL

14 minutes ago, innrukia said:

same bb, I’m going to finish off this 2 month suffering tomorrow.

@innrukia i guess i will see you here tomorrow then :) lets get our freedom tmr yeah!!! 

7 minutes ago, nitttss said:

wow what channel is it?? i plan to watch it raw since cant get the subbed anywhere haha.

The first two ep is subbed here

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, innrukia said:

It’s called Oh!K channel with MBC contents in Korea. I watched ep 3 yesterday night with subs of cos. LSH really cute & super shy there. The funniest part he brought “Born Again” script to their trip. He shared about this show & during the filming, this show has yet to finalize female lead.

Thank you for the info, can't wait to watch it :love: I can't stop laughing throughout ep 2.

I think there's a shot when LSH ask JKY to eat asparagus, it's taken from Kirri2/Likes like likes as well, right?

Archived