[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh nooo I need to OT rn but this thread's updates are making me freak out. Okok I am very confused that everyone seems to say it will end with JB and SB but from the preview seems like JB is asking SH to stay by SB side (because he is dying/going abroad)? Is he faking going abroad so that SB won't feel bad about him dying and can continue her life with SH? Ahhhhhh *pulls hair*

1 minute ago, fluffyloaf said:

Oh nooo I need to OT rn but this thread's updates are making me freak out. Okok I am very confused that everyone seems to say it will end with JB and SB but from the preview seems like JB is asking SH to stay by SB side (because he is dying/going abroad)? Is he faking going abroad so that SB won't feel bad about him dying and can continue her life with SH? Ahhhhhh *pulls hair*

from preview SB makes up her mind and choose JB as the one she loves eww. and JB ask the doctor to save him, because now he has a reason to live. i dont think she will end up with SH based on preview. even if JB dies let SH stay alone, i dont want SB go to him after she confess her feelings to JB.

24 minutes ago, nitttss said:

What did he tells her about?? 

@nitttss not exactly sure...maybe about the stuff he did ?? or maybe they gonna pull back the sin he had 32 years back as HB? *sigh* because SH is crying very badly in front of a grave ... and then it makes sense because SH's mum said the lovers will pass each other in this life... and play back to when all 3 first met, SB is beside JB and SH is alone. LOL. 

18 minutes ago, innrukia said:

yes exactly what I feel. The whole eternal loveline was a joke. Seriously I even can't think of how to rant about this show. 

@innrukia so dumbfounded at the direction of the plot but also dumbfounded by myself... why am i watching this drama... LOL... 

15 minutes ago, fluffyloaf said:

@fluffyloaf in this context, it seems like SB and SH wont be together, but JB probably wants SH to stay by her side idk man? But i do agree maybe the faking going abroad part was due to his health condition ... But judging from the last episode spoilers, JB seems to be alive, and SH back in suits at the bookstore. So. . .

edit: come to think of it, if this ending is SB x JB or no one ends up with no one, then actually the writer is quite smart? She buried all these clues right from the beginningc(HB's sin + SH's mum premonition) !! and we were maybe just blind :joy:

maybe the moral of the story from this writer is: there is no eternal love in this world.... hahahah

I think SH will tell her that thing Hyun Bin would want to tell her when They first meet.

Something about her parents.

She will be mad, again.

You can see He crying in Ha Eun's grave and drinking a lot.

The one optimistic thing to SH/SB shippers (including me) that I saw is JB asking him to stay in her side.

It can be because he is become worst or it can be because she miss SH.

4 minutes ago, whiteclover said:

so dumbfounded at the direction of the plot but also dumbfounded by myself... in watching this drama... LOL..

LOL thanks to you we can get a sight of whats happening tonight. 

4 minutes ago, whiteclover said:

But judging from the last episode spoilers, JB seems to be alive, and SH back in suits at the bookstore. So. . .

i dont have any slightest idea whats the ending gonna be with 3 of them there. JB SB together, but whats SH doing there?? 

@jeilopes what is the thing abt her parents? i thought her parents dead got nothing to do with HB?? he was just a detective for their case? or did i missed something?

I think I can state my opinion again, which I posted days ago...

If time could go back, I prefer SH  never fell in love with SB, who just loved him briefly and left him running to take care another man, so that he would not be so heartbroken now. I really really love this character, even though he has issues. It does not matter whether SB will change her mind eventually, because she is just not worth it to SY's attention. Romance relationship is exclusive (I hope) and no one can be happy with such a woman who is always worrying another guy who obviously wants to get her.

As terrible as SB gets so far, to be honest, the only character I still care about is SH  The last life and the present life are both too cruel on him. From a buddhist perspective, perhaps because in a certain who-knows-when past life he owed to JB and SB (not financially, but emotionally) so this life it is his turn to pay his toll (not that I really believes it). Thus, I am fine with the end as long as SH does not need to put up with SB or anywhere close to her any more~ Even the woman gets within 6 feet range of him makes me revolted. Regardless of the end for SB and JB, I just hope they let SH off the hook in the end, and close the case with SH no matter what he owed them in the past. The way he suffered as HB and SH is definitely enough to pay them back and call it even, and the plate can be cleared in this life. 

THis way, in however many lives they reincarnate, SH does not have to meet either of them any more...Let him move on

I've never been emotionally exhausted watching a drama like this, the writer is so sadistic. Ugh how I wish I had stopped watching them when I reached the end of ep 9.

How can the writer developed 10 ep of love story with A & then throw everything in the trash to make her ended with B.

Grrr... I feel stupid for keep hoping somehow she'll fix it at the end.

The last half series is all about GJC/JB, as if both SH/HB & SB/HE character were made just purely to serve GJC/JB.

For SH/HB to clear GJC/JB name and for SB/HE to fix his heart.

Like, did their life were meant to be non existent but to serve him only? When it's not their fault/job to do any of that.

What a joke

3 hours ago, D27Gjk68 said:

Why do you ship JB and SB?   I'm honestly curious why you would want him with her?

I haven't watched the latest episode, so not sure whether there might be anything that I could have added into this post.

I've started this drama being neutral about who I might ship. I am a huge romance lover, so I knew I will eventually take sides. 

After the first two episodes I became pretty interested and invested in JC's fate. I generally love conflicted characters, I feel like they are misunderstood a lot of the time. I am also a crazy person who loves ultra devoted(to ridiculous level sometimes) lovers and I mean how much more devoted can one get than wanting to give one's heart to the person he loves.

That said, I still thought that the real romance was on HE and HB's side and I was looking forward to their reincarnation too.

When we met JB, SB and SH.I was gradually getting more and more confused. I again was siding with JB, as he is the conflicted one with a miserable fate. Also I hate tsundere guys with the strength of the million suns, add the fact that SH was engaged at first and you have the opposite of the type of hero I want in my fiction. Where was the sweet devoted HB?? By the time HB was back it was too late, I fell for that conflicted, troubled boy and was shipping the romance between him and his 'saviour' SB. 

Of course one of the main points for me probably was that I saw this weird connection between SB and JB. Even with HE and JC she felt better after he held her hand. I liked their on screen chemistry, their moments together were more appealing to me somehow. Not even sure why, guess a personal taste. Despite knowing that the likelihood of this couple ending up together is close to 0, I was still shipping them.

Having read the spoilers about today's episode I think SB will end up alone.

4 hours ago, Swatkats said:

Its amazing:thumbsup:

Well done! You did a great job with the MV :heart:  I think it's inevitable their video will be depressing in parts.  So many of their scenes together are sad or painful.  Even their happy or sweet scenes have an undercurrent of sadness:tears: I love the song you chose.  I know I keep saying it but BA has a great OST

Thank you very much @Swatkats and @raziela   :heart: I think this drama is heartbreaking for both guys, both shippers are suffering. Why do we put ourselves through this? 

57 minutes ago, whiteclover said:

JB: I am going abroad to further my studies tomorrow

I wonder does he say this before or after the surgery, because 'abroad' would have a very different meaning then.

14 minutes ago, nitttss said:

what is the thing abt her parents? i thought her parents dead got nothing to do with HB?? he was just a detective for their case? or did i missed something?

When Hyun Bin's awaken in Soo Hyuk's body, we saw when Hyun Bin went to Ha Eun's bookstore to give her something that was found with their parents' murder.

When He will reveal something about this, She starting to talk about Tessa, and if she don't reveal something (I didn't read the book) to his husband in their first night, they could be happy.

So he gave up to tell her something, but I don't know what it is.

28 minutes ago, nitttss said:

I dont think JB is gonna die. Even if he dies, i dont want SB go to SH just because the man she love dies. Im reallllyyyyyy disappointed when she choose JB. 

Same here, sorry if i rant here bcs im just so mad right now

Please JB and SB live long and in love forever, I cannot care even less~~~~

Regardless of the end for SB and JB, I just hope they let SH off the hook in the end, and close the case with SH and never see him again. The way he suffered as HB and SH is definitely enough to pay them back and call it even, and the plate can be cleared in this life. EVen if there are thousands of reincarnation in the future, he does not meet any of them any more! Please....

@jeilopes oh so it hasnt been explained right? i always wonder abt that too. i remember she said something along that Tessa line, something like, rather than apologize just protect her with ur life once. so SH cried because of this i guess? well much better than have him cry bcs SB left him to be with JB:sweatingbullets:

3 minutes ago, nitttss said:

@jeilopes oh so it hasnt been explained right? i always wonder abt that too. i remember she said something along that Tessa line, something like, rather than apologize just protect her with ur life once. so SH cried because of this i guess? well much better than have him cry bcs SB left him to be with JB:sweatingbullets:

Don't tell me HB murder HE parents. It doesn't make sense at all.

6 minutes ago, nitttss said:

I think SH/HB confess everything regarding her parents death & that make SB/HE settle her heart to run towards JB/GJC that's why he had a mental breakdown there on HE cemetry.

Gosh, Soo Hyuk-ah, Hyung bin-ah, why your love is so eternal more than the girl who vowed an eternal love to you but never keep her words?

Why your love is so bottomless like this?

Please just let go of her, throw everything behind & move on without both SB/HE & JB/GJC, you've suffered enough & this girl doesn't deserve you :tears:

1 minute ago, innrukia said:

Don't tell me HB murder HE parents. It doesn't make sense at all.

i dont think the writer is mad to this point lol. i guess something like HB failed to save her parents or he lost the killer thats why her parents dead. 

Just now, Yi Gui said:

You don't think she is that insane? Are you sure? Well, prepare for surprises:heartbreak:

i know very well she's insane lol. but for her going to that direction is too much. it seems like she wants to get cursed here and there:sweatingbullets:

1 minute ago, nitttss said:

i know very well she's insane lol. but for her going to that direction is too much. it seems like she wants to get cursed here and there:sweatingbullets:

I think the biggest victim of her work is JSY...You cannot stop some viewers hating her as the character, even though we know they mixed actress and her character.

Such a character is even worse than a villain in the first place!!! She needs quite some time to let those viewers stop pathologically feeling revolted when seeing her face....Poor  thing...:bawling:

Archived