[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

No release of the script reading yet, right? 

Ah, I also hope that Lee Joon Ki's character loves his wife. His character's description says he makes enough money to provide for his wife and daughter and show his dedication as an exemplary husband and father. I don't want them to waste their chemistry again here like in Criminal Minds :D. Well, at least in here, they're already married so that's a plus, but.

I hope July 1st it is ~

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

true tuiwgn his wife cha ji won will change evrything to make him a true good human being hopefully ,...:huh:...

but honestly im so intrique by the story because i cant read the mind of writer :sweatingbullets:...... i have high expectation for the writer....

• Like 3

Spoiler

Hoj73m9.png

i saw this on instagram few days ago

I looked her ig today, and the "about me" says:

Spoiler

XbdMMh7.png

"tvN ○○○ [○○○역] 2020.7~"

tvN 악의 꽃, july 2020? I really think she will be lead's daughter... How cute will be to see them in a family :tears: 

Even tho this is still a thriller, I'm still hopeful to see some cute family bonding scenes. 

But whyyy won't they announce more casting updates? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, hazelyeot said:

i think because it supposed to be confidential. or they dont want to spoil it too soon.

in that link above, you'll find this pic 

Spoiler

IMG-20200424-WA0005.jpg

Spoiler

the cafe post dated 2019.10.29. 

meaning they've been casted months before official announcement on January. 

that cafe's post above explain oppa's update last October

read his caption and from second video we got this 

Spoiler

In-Shot-20200425-054805937.jpg

and this "jg film 2020" B)

Spoiler

Photo-Grid-1587954277279.png

he already gave us hints about baek hee sung since October :rolleyes: he just can't help it lol...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

@lydliem Omg!!! I never saw that naver blog post before..... since october?? What? 

I'm really surprised! 

It was around the same time MCW posted about the movie "Helpless", about a woman that changes her identity and disappears before getting married. 

They have been hinting things and we had no idea :O

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

@hazelyeot yes. JG's manager also left comment on that CW's "Helpless" movie post . Something unusual since he rarely do that. Not after Criminal Minds time.

Spoiler

Photo-Grid-1587953921081.png

I believe they want to stay low profile about this drama that's why so little information about it until now.

hope we'll get more info and promotiom items from them starting this May :heart:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

Omg, lydliem, I saw that istan post but did not swipe to the second part:o, thank you!

and thank you all for the insights and updates! That’s why I join soompi!:P

Oh, soo looking forward to this drama :w00t:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

i think its  true they really giving the hint,..as you watch the movie helpless it look the same because both married couple and their partner is psychopath,..its interesting movie..the person who is psychopath is no emotion or consciense killing its their nature ,..but they didnt kill the one they married,...a psychopath just do what they want,..doing crime is not a big deal because theyre no emotion and dont feel mercy,...i hope "flower of evil "melodrama so much different from the movie "helpless"..

moon chae won and lee joon gi role is verry challenging and complicated ...this is really the battle of good and bad....

this is highly intriguing,..more backstory for investigating the scene,..and the story focusing only for this married couple who were more human than anyone else,...o.m.g...this story is mistery and thrilling with romance,...it get me cleared:unsure:....i wish theres a twist,..a happy ending

• Like 6

its aready may ,..i miss them so much mostly moon chae won,..until now no script reading,..still waiting,...lee joon gi always post on his intagram while moon chae won is still hiding,...but its alright ..no more..spoiler,. ..maybe she will surprise us with her transformation we better watch out,...so excited...lets gets busy all

• Like 8

It says: "(Overseas fans can tab the comment box and you will be prompted to login via fb or line.You may choose english interface to navigate. Please send your support and cheer to the cast and the drama team.)" :wub:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2