Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃


Recommended Posts

 @Jillia  So many updates. Thanks. I like the genre. I like the actors and I'm excited.  Is this pre produced or live shoot?

 

I like LSG too  but  excited to see Moon Chae Won back again in dramaland. I like her.

 

@thistle we know how it is with drama. There's shocker or twist or it wanes . Hope they will be end game :D

 

  • Like 7
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling all BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS   @0ly40 @0313_v @40somethingahjumma @abovewaIIs @Admiral @africandramalover @agnesselvira @ainipang @aisling @alekaonu @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @androssi 

- It's D-DAY       Calling all Pretty FLOWERS       EPISODE 01                  

If only the TIME didn't stopped... The kissing session will consume for 30 minutes.       The slow-burn sweet kisses  were so HOT and sexy.           

Posted Images

Why am I so excited about this drama? I love thrillers and suspenseful stories, but they say it's a melodrama....

I will need to get tissues ready because I am scared this story will break my heart.... :bawling: I'm ready for it!

 

@Sushimi New video is out. Check it out. :kiss_wink:

  • Like 10
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@jongski

I don't think it's fully pre-produced but they started filming a while ago, so they must be well ahead of their schedule. Even though... in times of Corona they have to take care of cast and crew safety, so filming might be slower. :)

  • Like 8
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Jillia said:

in times of Corona they have to take care of cast and crew safety, so filming might be slower.

 

I'm thinking that it could also have taken longer in production due to any action scenes because those take lots of extra preparation and care so that everyone stays safe.  LSG is so good at the action stuff; I'm looking forward to that.

  • Like 6
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Have high expectations from this drama. Been waiting for Lee Joongi since Scarlet Heart didn't watch Lawless Lawyer because I didn't find the plot that interesting. I loved Moon Chaewon in Innocent Man so looking forward to her too. It's like a gathering of one of my two favorite actors :lol: Please be good.

  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, triplem said:

yes, yes  I am trying to work out  a redemption arc for him even before the drama has started :lol:

 

Thank goodness for that!  I feel better now.  :D :lol:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

@triplem @Sushimi @Jillia I think it's quite interesting that this drama is generating so much buzz in beforehand. I think the plot line sounds very interesting on paper, and that's why many are already this invested in the drama. :D 

 

Anyway, I tend to agree that we can't yet be certain that Baek Hee Sung is a psychopath, but he for sure has a brutal past. What I found interesting in the script reading video is the part where he says:

"I'm the person who shows her only what she wants to see in me."

 

I am pretty sure that this story will be a true melodrama, because it's evident that he has spun up a lie and he hides his real self from his wife. He is like an actor in the marriage. I am sure that he loves his wife very much, but he is not true to her.

It must be quite exhausting for him to play that part - but I assume he does it because the reward is that he feels accepted and loved.

 

What fascinates me, is that she might not be fully herself towards him either, because she probably deep down knows that not everything is at it seems...?

 

So when the truth starts coming out little by little, it's going to be heart breaking for both of them. Question is will they want to be together anymore once they show their true selves to each other?

 

  • Like 7
  • Insightful 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

@triplem @partyon @Sushimi

I'm still having many thoughts on where this drama plot will take us. It could easily end up that despite Baek Hee Sung having a dark past and obviously catching up with his present life, he might not have anything to do with the crimes his wife Cha Ji Won is investigating. But I think it will be intriguing to see them struggle. Being in love for such a long time and being married and having a child. You think you know your husband and slowly find out that he is someone else entirely. I think it's going to be very interesting to see how Moon Chae Won and Lee Jun Ki will handle the emotional turmoil. And what would worry me is that it might not end well. Which, with this genre, could be easily the case. But I still hope for things to be too complicated to end it one way or the other.

 

The small teasers we got from the script reading however is also showing a too good to be true husband, so I'm already suspicious. :lol: But I think he truly loves Ji Won, soooo...... Argh... it's too exciting! My heart barely can handle the wait until July.

  • Like 4
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Whenever I hear the words "the flowers of evil" I inevitably think of Baudelaire's Le Fleurs de Mal (poems about decadence and eroticism, basically championing the evil that people can do), and I kinda hope that the poems and the drama have no connection.  :o  Just wondering if anyone has mentioned?

  • Like 7
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2020 at 9:15 AM, partyon said:

@triplem @Sushimi @Jillia I think it's quite interesting that this drama is generating so much buzz in beforehand. I think the plot line sounds very interesting on paper, and that's why many are already this invested in the drama. :D 

 

Anyway, I tend to agree that we can't yet be certain that Baek Hee Sung is a psychopath, but he for sure has a brutal past. What I found interesting in the script reading video is the part where he says:

"I'm the person who shows her only what she wants to see in me."

 

I am pretty sure that this story will be a true melodrama, because it's evident that he has spun up a lie and he hides his real self from his wife. He is like an actor in the marriage. I am sure that he loves his wife very much, but he is not true to her.

It must be quite exhausting for him to play that part - but I assume he does it because the reward is that he feels accepted and loved.

 

What fascinates me, is that she might not be fully herself towards him either, because she probably deep down knows that not everything is at it seems...?

 

So when the truth starts coming out little by little, it's going to be heart breaking for both of them. Question is will they want to be together anymore once they show their true selves to each other?

 

I agree with this wholeheartedly...

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

wow :Dwe are getting closer and closer to finaly realese the trailer,...right now iam confused if baekheesung is a paychopath or not?,..and i also want a happy ending because this couple are so charming and so much feels ,..their chemistry is explosive,...staring each other and lots of talking make my heart jump,...i hope the writer make the story a twist of happy ending......while iam waiting. i enjoy watching their bts moments again and again,..so much happiness:wub::wub:

        

 

       thank you all for every latest update....hoping for more promotion and photoshoot coming Screenshot-20200602-005656-1.jpg

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites

what if maybe he is not a psychopath ,maybe they just believe he is a psycho but the truth he is not just because he kill someone brutaly in the past and not know what the reason,...baek hee sung change his identity to hide his brutal past so he lie to his wife because he really love his wife and want to protect her...in my own thoughts,...flower of evil is so intriguing

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jazz85 said:

what if maybe he is not a psychopath ,maybe they just believe he is a psycho but the truth he is not just because he kill someone brutaly in the past and not know what the reason,...baek hee sung change his identity to hide his brutal past so he lie to his wife because he really love his wife and want to protect her...in my own thoughts,...flower of evil is so intriguing

That's what I've been thinking about as well. I think the truth might be something completely else.

  • Like 7
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jazz85 said:

what if maybe he is not a psychopath ,maybe they just believe he is a psycho but the truth he is not just because he kill someone brutaly in the past and not know what the reason,...baek hee sung change his identity to hide his brutal past so he lie to his wife because he really love his wife and want to protect her...in my own thoughts,...flower of evil is so intriguing

Yes, so many ‘ifs’ and ‘ maybe’, as  PDnim said:” the story is completely unpredictable, you can’t guess who the characters really are...”:rolleyes:
 

Coming soon - Flower of Evil!:w00t:

  • Like 8
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tuiwgn said:

Yes, so many ‘ifs’ and ‘ maybe’, as  PDnim said:” the story is completely unpredictable, you can’t guess who the characters really are...”:rolleyes:
 

Coming soon - Flower of Evil!:w00t:

So, maybe... (another "maybe" haha), Baek Hee Sung is exactly that: a killer and psychopath. It's exciting to find out what's the truth! :D

  • Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I only one who actually wants him to to be a cruel psychopath? :mellow: I think him being innocent and misunderstood will be little bit less interesting. It's not very common in Kdramas for the male leads in melodramas to be dark. I hope that he actually used to kill people but stopped due to some reason (maybe related to Cha Jiwon *romantic me* :lol:) and started to live like a normal person.

 

I don't why I have this weird obsession with male leads who are bad and ruthless but is very gentle and sweet to the female lead :lol:

  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...