Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Admin

[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

I think maybe we get flashbacks to how MCW's and LJK's characters met and maybe that's why the different hair lengths. :D

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

I was thinking a little more about the possible flashbacks. It would make sense since MCW aka Cha Ji Won will try to figure out about her husband's past and his criminal life. And I think she might even question why/how they met and why they fell in love. If their love is real or not. I know this is probably way too dark for some of you. But it would make sense for her to question their marriage and their love. But I also think we might find out that LJK aka Baek Hee Sung really loves Cha Ji Won. I think it's a interesting and at least for Korean dramas new premise I like to explore. :D

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, Jillia said:

I was thinking a little more about the possible flashbacks. It would make sense since MCW aka Cha Ji Won will try to figure out about her husband's past and his criminal life. And I think she might even question why/how they met and why they fell in love. If their love is real or not. I know this is probably way too dark for some of you. But it would make sense for her to question their marriage and their love. But I also think we might find out that LJK aka Baek Hee Sung really loves Cha Ji Won. I think it's a interesting and at least for Korean dramas new premise I like to explore. :D

A psychopath that loves his wife?....Interesting :naughty:

• LOL 3

Apparently Wikipedia article for this drama was updated and the drama will most likely air on July 8th. :) However I would also wait for the official update on Naver and official announcements by tvN.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

i hope that being a psychopath can also be inlove to the person they want,..because in reality a psychopath dont feel emotion or inlove,....

jilla i really love your thoughts about the backstory of this married couple... i hope baek hee sung really inlove to his wife,..

i cant wait to watch the trailer,..my curiousity is getting higher and i miss them:rolleyes:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

Hot Hot Hot Fan Edits of Flower of Evil!!!! :naughty::naughty::naughty::love::love::love:

Edited by Jillia
I embedded the link properly. :)
  • Like 9

wow so beautiful fan edit,..thank you for sharing bombshellchick1...o.m.g...im so eagerly want to see this two more romance focusing on them... 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, jazz85 said:

i hope that being a psychopath can also be inlove to the person they want,..because in reality a psychopath dont feel emotion or inlove,....

jilla i really love your thoughts about the backstory of this married couple... i hope baek hee sung really inlove to his wife,..

i cant wait to watch the trailer,..my curiousity is getting higher and i miss them:rolleyes:

Maybe with love, Cha Chi Won will be able to change/improve  Baek Hee Sung’s psychopathic tendencies ... and Please please no sad ending...

• Like 4

11 hours ago, jazz85 said:

wow so beautiful fan edit,..thank you for sharing bombshellchick1...o.m.g...im so eagerly want to see this two more romance focusing on them... 

you are most welcome jazz85! :wub: July, here we come! :D

• Like 1

Looks like the drama will actually air on July 1st... at least according to this airing plan for tvN and other broadcast stations. Again, things can change, even when a trailer comes out or promotional posters. :D And July is still far away in drama terms. But we can say it will air early July.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

No release of the script reading yet, right? 

Ah, I also hope that Lee Joon Ki's character loves his wife. His character's description says he makes enough money to provide for his wife and daughter and show his dedication as an exemplary husband and father. I don't want them to waste their chemistry again here like in Criminal Minds :D. Well, at least in here, they're already married so that's a plus, but.

I hope July 1st it is ~

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

true tuiwgn his wife cha ji won will change evrything to make him a true good human being hopefully ,...:huh:...

but honestly im so intrique by the story because i cant read the mind of writer :sweatingbullets:...... i have high expectation for the writer....

• Like 4

Spoiler

Hoj73m9.png

i saw this on instagram few days ago

I looked her ig today, and the "about me" says:

Spoiler

XbdMMh7.png

"tvN ○○○ [○○○역] 2020.7~"

tvN 악의 꽃, july 2020? I really think she will be lead's daughter... How cute will be to see them in a family :tears: 

Even tho this is still a thriller, I'm still hopeful to see some cute family bonding scenes. 

But whyyy won't they announce more casting updates? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, hazelyeot said:

i think because it supposed to be confidential. or they dont want to spoil it too soon.

in that link above, you'll find this pic 

Spoiler

IMG-20200424-WA0005.jpg

Spoiler

the cafe post dated 2019.10.29. 

meaning they've been casted months before official announcement on January. 

that cafe's post above explain oppa's update last October

read his caption and from second video we got this 

Spoiler

In-Shot-20200425-054805937.jpg

and this "jg film 2020" B)

Spoiler

Photo-Grid-1587954277279.png

he already gave us hints about baek hee sung since October :rolleyes: he just can't help it lol...

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

@lydliem Omg!!! I never saw that naver blog post before..... since october?? What? 

I'm really surprised! 

It was around the same time MCW posted about the movie "Helpless", about a woman that changes her identity and disappears before getting married. 

They have been hinting things and we had no idea :O

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

This is amazing. I couldn't continue watching Criminal Minds, but Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae won are casted together again!!! <3

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@hazelyeot yes. JG's manager also left comment on that CW's "Helpless" movie post . Something unusual since he rarely do that. Not after Criminal Minds time.

Spoiler

Photo-Grid-1587953921081.png

I believe they want to stay low profile about this drama that's why so little information about it until now.

hope we'll get more info and promotiom items from them starting this May :heart:

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

On 4/26/2020 at 12:08 AM, bombshellchick1 said:

Hot Hot Hot Fan Edits of Flower of Evil!!!! :naughty::naughty::naughty::love::love::love:

Hi Jillia,

Thanks for that. I usually paste the link on the chain icon so it only shows the link usually.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

wow lydliem nice observation...thank you so much..it makes me so happy,..

thank you all for the update ..i really love reading your comments ,...:)..

• Like 4

Omg, lydliem, I saw that istan post but did not swipe to the second part:o, thank you!

and thank you all for the insights and updates! That’s why I join soompi!:P

Oh, soo looking forward to this drama :w00t:

• Like 4
  • Love 1