[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

1 minute ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

It's a good episode but I am a little disappointed cause I was hoping thinking its the start of the battle of the brains between hyun soo and hee sung, but hyun soo is kinda.. Unimpressive? Have a feeling they're gonna wrap up the showdown with hee sung  real quick tmr, while ep 16 is gonna be a denouement episode. Kinda disappointed as hee sung was Such a promising villain. 

Agree Do Hyun Soo was smarter when he was Baek Hee Sung

• Like 3

It seems like tvN posts stuff on YouTube while the drama is still airing lol. This video says it was posted an hour ago

I put a rough translation of their conversation below. I may be wrong on some of the parts

Spoiler

DHS: Give me 3 days, no, just 1 and then I'll return

CJW: You put a knife to my neck?

DHS: I'm going to run away and that was the only way to not make you my accomplice

CJW: You put a knife to my neck!

(picks it up to show her that it doesn't do anything)

DHS: It only looks like one, it's only for decoration

CJW: How would I know that? The important thing is that you put it to my neck

DHS: Okay. It's been 14 years that we've known each other and of course you knew nothing about what I did, but you, but as Detective CJW thought that you'd immediately figure out what I was doing

CJW: Are you angry at me?

DHS: Why would I be? I'm someone who is being accused in a murder case that my wife is working on

CJW: This isn't the time to be emotional about it

DHS: Me? I'm emotional? No, I'm crazy

(notices he's holding the fake knife near her and throws it on the table)

DHS: I'm sorry. JMS is alive

CJW: What?

DHS: YSC took JMS

CJW: What are you suddenly saying?

DHS: The police are on their way so we don't have time and I can't explain it. Jiwon-ah, I'll capture the real criminal with my hands and return right away

CJW: I can't send you

(handcuffs herself to him as they hear police sirens)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, thesuitelife547 said:

It seems like tvN posts stuff on YouTube while the drama is still airing lol. This video says it was posted an hour ago

I put a rough translation of their conversation below. I may be wrong on some of the parts

Hide contents

DHS: Give me 3 days, no, just 1 and then I'll return

CJW: You put a knife to my neck?

DHS: I'm going to run away and that was the only way to not make you my accomplice

CJW: You put a knife to my neck!

(picks it up to show her that it doesn't do anything)

DHS: It only looks like one, it's only for decoration

CJW: How would I know that? The important thing is that you put it to my neck

DHS: Okay. It's been 14 years that we've known each other and of course you knew nothing about what I did, but you, but as Detective CJW thought that you'd immediately figure out what I was doing

CJW: Are you angry at me?

DHS: Why would I be? I'm someone who is being accused in a murder case that my wife is working on

CJW: This isn't the time to be emotional about it

DHS: Me? I'm emotional? No, I'm crazy

(notices he's holding the fake knife near her and throws it on the table)

DHS: I'm sorry. JMS is alive

DHS: YSC took JMS

CJW: What are you suddenly saying?

DHS: The police are on their way so we don't have time and I can't explain it. Jiwon-ah, I'll capture the real criminal with my hands and return right away

CJW: I can't send you

(handcuffs herself to him as they hear police sirens)

when he tried to demonstrate how the knife doesn't actually cut, his palms got cut a little....i dont know whether to laugh or cry....

this entire show... i dont know whether to laugh or cry. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

when he tried to demonstrate how the knife doesn't actually cut, his palms got cut a little....i dont know whether to laugh or cry....

this entire show... i dont know whether to laugh or cry. 

Poor Lee Joongi :lol: He must have regretted his decision of putting too much pressure to make the scene realistic. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Another rough translation

Spoiler

DHS: Excuse me, this is room 908 and we've run out of towels. Can you bring some more?

Front desk: Okay

DHS: Thank you

CJW: I recorded everything. It's just a phone call but it'll be used as evidence. We just need to lead him. If YSC definitely trusts us, I'll continue to be a hostage. I'll be a hostage until YSC safely takes the money and leaves, that way he can't refuse.

(DHS opens his arms for a hug and CJW heads over to him)

DHS: I love you

CJW: But why does your voice sound sad?

DHS: You have to return to your original place. To the place you should be

CJW: What does that mean?

DHS: That was a good thought, about you continuing to be a hostage

(DHS handcuffs her to the table)

CJW: You, really! Let me go! Let me go right now!

DHS: Honey, you were forcefully dragged here by me

CJW: You deceived me again

DHS: I need to catch YSC with my hands. He has no ties to you (I'm not too sure what he said here)

CJW: I don't care

DHS: Honey, you're going to do your best to reveal the truth...as a cop

(DHS takes off his watch)

DHS: Therefore...don't think about following me

CJW: If you just go like that, I won't see you again. I won't look for you. So don't go. Don't leave and abandon me

(DHS turns back to kiss CJW)

DHS: I'll be back. We'll definitely see each other again. Don't think that you're sending someone off to die. Wish me luck, instead

CJW: Don't get hurt

(DHS leaves as the woman is bringing towels to the room)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Madu Mita said:

maybe they ended that way for shock value... she might not really die 

They showed flashbacks so there is not much hope. Even though I really really want her to come out of her guilt and live happily with her brother and KMJ. I so much wanted her to meet Eun Ha but now I am depressed.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, Madu Mita said:

I saw some people mad  at Hae soo for letting Hyunso take up the blame. Hopefully they’re pleased now that’s wrapped up like this..

11 hours ago, Jillia said:

Can we hope she is found in time to save her??? I guess not because we got those flashbacks to her childhood with Hyun Soo but still.....

I was never mad at her. She didn't want for Do Hyun Soo to take the blame. And she herself was blaming herself so much. No need to kick her around even more. She was suicidal and pointed to that she would end her life if she is done helping her brother. :(

Knetz can be so cruel... :(

I always thought she was just as pitiful as Hyun Soo though:(.Even Detective Choi said it.Its been a tragic tale of a brother and sister trying to save each other in the best way they know how. Its sad but not surprising tbh..there was not going to be a happily ever after for her.It was either jail or death.It would be nice if it was a twist and woke up in the next episode like DHS in episode 5, they even showed his early memories with CJW but he woke up in episode 6.But if she really dies, she  has died a noble death. She repaid CJW for loving Hyun Soo by saving Eun Ha. If she felt indebted to her brother for shielding her all these years. The debt is over.

• Like 7

I really liked hyun soo and ji won's scenes this episode, for the first time in the entire show, they felt like real people to me, which makes it really sad as their situation is so unfortunate. and these 2 actors, their chemistry as a couple is almost criminal....from now onwards, i'm just gonna watch the show for their relationship and nothing else. 

As for the ending, i guess it will end in a bittersweet way like how a melo would. Although the suspense part was enjoyable, i think they're gonna wrap it up real quick and instead focus on the individual characters' own tragedies (i.e. Hyun Suu's childhood) 

I think hae soo is gone, i just hope Eunha will be ok after this, it must be terrifying. 

I also think the resolution to Hyun soo's character will have a tragic melo ending: 

Spoiler

we've seen how he is starting to unravel from ep 13 onwards when he starts seeing visions of his dad again. Next episode, Hee Sung will definitely break his psyche completely by

1) telling him about his past - i really hope it doesn't end up with him doing something bad to his mother... i have a bad feeling about this, its like the kid in the first episode who falsely accused his father to save his mother or something. I hope he didn't do anything to break his mother's heart in order to drive her away. 

2) Hee sung will show him ji won's badge as a killing trophy

3) he will discover that his sister died

4) everyone knows he is do hyun so so he will have a hard time

all these will possibly mean that his new found humanity will be snatched away from him briskly. I think psychologically he will be in a very bad shape by the end of the next episode and i dont know how he will recover from this. 

then again the writer might surprise us all and have hae soo survive so that 16 is all about hyun soo's healing. 

this is the first time i've watched a kdrama where i have no idea how it will end... i am just praying that whichever way it ends, its a proper ending, not like the wishy washy rushed endings that kdramas are known to have, if not its such a waste. 

• Like 5