Quantcast

[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling all BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS   @0ly40 @0313_v @40somethingahjumma @abovewaIIs @Admiral @africandramalover @agnesselvira @ainipang @aisling @alekaonu @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @androssi 

- It's D-DAY       Calling all Pretty FLOWERS       EPISODE 01                  

If only the TIME didn't stopped... The kissing session will consume for 30 minutes.       The slow-burn sweet kisses  were so HOT and sexy.           

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, hunybunny said:

I Want thank to Gong Mi Ja.At least because of her.Do Hyun Su still alive.If didn't stabbed Baek Hee Sung , Do Hyun su he will died because being buried by BHS.BHS is really psychopath

Maybe thats why she had her soft spot for do hyun su. 

She sacrifice her own son for his life and thats why she care about him just as it was his own son and dont want him to get into trouble and life as BHS until the end. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Samuel Yohanes said:

Maybe thats why she had her soft spot for do hyun su. 

She sacrifice her own son for his life and thats why she care about him just as it was his own son and dont want him to get into trouble and life as BHS until the end. 

I feel like she really loved her son and sacrificed him for Do Hyun Soo.... I feel like we're going to have a better understanding of her actions towards Do Hyun Soo more now.

• Like 10
4 minutes ago, hunybunny said:

I Want thank to Gong Mi Ja.At least because of her.Do Hyun Su still alive.If didn't stabbed Baek Hee Sung , Do Hyun su he will died because being buried by BHS.BHS is really psychopath

Yeah, just hope that she would take off the life support machine from him much sooner, then we'd have no problem :sipsboba:

• Like 8

So Hyun Soo repaired Hae Soo's necklace and gave it back to Moo Jin who gave it to Hae Soo.... Aigoooo~~~~

And now we get some lovey-dovey scenes with Ji Won and Hyun Soo... My anxiety level goes UP THERE!

:sweating:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Finally we are free from any conflicted feelings. Earlier we thought maybe there is a good side in BHS that's why he saved DHS but no he was actually burying him alive :lol: But wait why did he told DHS then that he is going is call ambulance? Maybe to trick him :mellow:

BHS's eyes are scaring me. 

• Like 11
6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

So Hyun Soo repaired Hae Soo's necklace and gave it back to Moo Jin who gave it to Hae Soo.... Aigoooo~~~~

And now we get some lovey-dovey scenes with Ji Won and Hyun Soo... My anxiety level goes UP THERE!

Lovey-dovey and happy scenes are never a good sign 

• Like 8
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃