Quantcast

[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

3 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

Finally we are free from any conflicted feelings. Earlier we thought maybe there is a good side in BHS that's why he saved DHS but no he was actually burying him alive :lol: But wait why did he told DHS then that he is going is call ambulance? Maybe to trick him :mellow:

BHS's eyes are scaring me. 

His eyes are certainly intense.

Also the fact that Do Hyun Soo was like "please no hospital" and Baek Hee Sung was like "*shrugs* Okay then I just bury you..." WOW!

:surprisedwut:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling all BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS   @0ly40 @0313_v @40somethingahjumma @abovewaIIs @Admiral @africandramalover @agnesselvira @ainipang @aisling @alekaonu @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @androssi 

- It's D-DAY       Calling all Pretty FLOWERS       EPISODE 01                  

If only the TIME didn't stopped... The kissing session will consume for 30 minutes.       The slow-burn sweet kisses  were so HOT and sexy.           

Posted Images

Okay so if the maid is saying she knows things, she is asking to be killed :hotinhere2:

If Baek Man Wo wants his son to escape the country, its better, I mean for our beloved characters though. By the way I don't really expect Hee Sung to suddenly start moving and go around doing stuff in the final few episodes. I mean the guy was on bed for at least 10 years, I expect his father doing all the dirty stuff, which of course includes Silencing the maid :sweating:

EDIT: Looks like we need to have a moment for the maid. He did kill her. But I am disappointed, it takes weeks of therapy in making a guy walk after waking from coma :isannoyed:

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Wait!? So Baek Man Wo wants to send his son away?! Like how SMART of you, to send your killer son to another country.

They always send them to America. Let him go to America they will gun him down. For a doctor he is so dumb. The country he would go to would dig into his medical records, police records and it would only be a matter of time before they catch on his hobby(murdering people). Its not like he wont have the impulse to murder if he goes to a foreign country:unsure:. What a mess this Baek Family!!!!

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, violina said:

They always send them to America. Let him go to America they will gun him down. For a doctor he is so dumb. The country he would go to would dig into his medical records, police records and it would be a matter before they catch on his hobby(murdering people). Its not like he wont have the impulse to murder if he goes to a foreign country:unsure:. What a mess this Baek Family!!!!

Looks like instead Baek Man Wo wants to send him to the United Kingdom.

:surprisedwut:

Thank you so much, @jeonghyang-chingu, for the live-gifrecaps! You're simply the best! :wub:

:wow1:

• Like 9
10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Like... I don't even know what to say anymore. For a moment I thought Baek Hee Sung would kill his parents as well.

I would not be surprised if he would kill his mom next. But again, I am disappointed a lot with him suddenly being able to stand, for me it is bad writing. :isannoyed:

Would have loved to see how Baek Man Woo would deal with it instead of Hee Sung. We can now expect him go after Hae Soo, since she knows his face too. :sweating:

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, Madu Mita said:

They killed the maid....

Did they kill mIn seok too?

I'm pretty sure that's the case. At least I think Baek Hee Sung killed Do Min Seok. Not sure if his parents are involved... I don't think so since his mother was genuinely shocked when she found the stuff in Baek Hee Sung's room and seeing him try to bury Do Hyun Soo alive.

@Sleepy Owl @Tuiwgn @-Love Blossom-

I'm curious though... after so many years in coma to walk and run around like that. He should basically have no muscles on his body. He would be too weak to overpower the maid even... But I guess we have to buy it for the sake of the drama storytelling.

I think though... that Baek Hee Sung is now coming for Do Hyun Soo and it's scaring the heck out of me!

:nomeme:

• Like 9
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃