Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Viki Admin

[Current Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil 악의 꽃 - Wed & Thurs @ 22:50 KST

1 hour ago, jazz85 said:

hope lee joon gi is not a villian,...:tears:,..hope theres a side of himself that he love his wife ...he is too gorgeous to be bad,...its good if the reason to be bad is just to protect his love ones....its ok to be the psycho as long he didnt hurt his family....o.m.g....im still thingking...what the story will be,...so clueless right now:unsure: ...i need more romance ...ive waited for this pairing,...make this happen,...

i cant wait to watch flower of evil,...i really want to see them again,..

I totally get where you're coming from. :D

I guess for me I think it would be so interesting if he is torn between his villain-y character and loving his wife and kid. But also when Moon Chae Won's character finds out her husband is a criminal... that will be tough thing and also questioning her own values she has because of her job but also as a human being.

I just think it's something rarely seen in Korean dramas. Just like other dramas which deal with the dichotomy of married life in South Korea, being unhappy and finding a way to happiness but at the same time having to meet social expectations and living in unhappiness.

I think this drama will be very different than our usual Korean drama and I like that a lot. And I think that's the reason why both, Moon Chae Won and Lee Jun Ki, chose this drama as their comeback project. :)

• Like 6
  • Love 1

this is totally a heavy story with only 16 epesode,..thank you for responds my thoughts about the drama,...

• Like 3

Finally a picture of Chaewon!!! Omg! :wub:

Can't wait to see Cha Jiwon!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I have only seen her in Criminal Minds, so this is very cool!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

wow,:wub: finally moon chae won first latest pic in the set of her drama,..with short hair but not tied hair,..thats what i love,...she is so pretty...miss her so much,...joong gi will fall to her..love it

• Like 5

I miss MCW!  :wub:

Is that a wedding ring for the drama?

• Like 9

Lovely first script reading dinner- they seemed to be bonding well:) curious to find out who are the others and what role they will play in the drama.

and who is that man getting very chummy with JG?

• Like 6

wow thank you for sharing such a beautiful photo,..both wearing ring....love them,..hope this drama flower of evil gets more buzzz....:D

• Like 5

aeM2BXi.png

"I guess they filmed it at a cafe.

The cafe owner must have put it on display in front of the checkout counter."

via flower of evil dc 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

I can sense that we could see some romantic scenes here of the married couple but I'm hoping to see more of it... Honestly, among the works of MCW, I did not watch CM coz I'm not fond of crime solving drama series but I love watching their cute BTS... I wish TVN would give us a lot of BTS.  :love: BTW, today's LJK's birthday!

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Was this cake for MCW's birthday celebration at CM filming? I hope we could see photos / videos of them filming FOE with a cake too for LJK's birthday celebration.:P   Did she bow to him coz he's 4 years older than her? lol  

Spoiler

I know this drama is a melodrama but can we see their quirkiness behind the scenes?

• Like 7
  • Love 2

@beyaruth that was for her 10th debut anniversary :wub:

I hope we get a lot of bts videos this time! Cmkr only had bts videos up to episode 10 lol Hope we get better content this time, we all deserve it!! Haha 

Also, I'm still waiting for any confirmation about who is going to play their daughter. Nothing so far...

• Like 6

when moon chae won first sign in contract to namoo 2016 her first drama is criminal mind with lee joon gi,..then when moon chae won renew her contract to namoo 2020 her first and latest drama is flower of evil with lee joon gi again..wow what a co incident...lee joon gi was the one who always welcome moon chae won with fresh start,..for me its destined for this couple,...getting closer and closer,..both wear wedding ring for whole episode ....

...........wow.......wow......:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Choi Daehoon filming~

We didn't had much info about his character, but seeing from this pic, he is probably also a detective?? 

• Like 8