[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

"I always thought that I was lucky to have met you. But.... for the first time, I'm thinking you should've never met me. Yes, I finally know what it means. I'm.... sorry."

Man, that contrast at the ending of episode 5, HS feeling sorry for JW while she is desperately trying to revive him. 

Strangely, when HS's father started to turn his back and started walking away after HS pleads for him to go, I kinda felt sad. It's like when someone is always there for you and watching over you but then you tell them you're already okay so they don't need to. Idk, the feelings and the music kind of fit right at that moment. Do Min Seok is still a mystery so I really don't know what to feel about him yet.

To all confused about Hae Soo, yes, she is a dark character. The actress herself said so during their Kakaotalk interview that her character is dark, and of all her previous roles, this is the darkest so far. I thought the father was creepy but after this, Hae Soo is creepier. Imagine your older sister giving you something that belongs to a victim and says it'll bring you luck and you kept it all these years, yikes ~ !

I love how aggressive Ji Won was about confessing her feelings for HS in the past. Always nice when a girl initiates esp. if the other party is someone as clueless as HS :elated:... or is he? Totally love it when she said, "You don't see yourself in the way that I see you."

And didn't anyone feel like the ending of Ep. 5 feels like it's the final episode... LOL.. with all that present and future scenes that are about to happen. But I love how they put those scenes plus the OST ~~~

• Like 13
  • Love 4

Time to start a detective Cha Ji Won protection squad because I can totally see that her character is going to recive unpreceedented amounts of hate for not immediately understanding poor baby Hyun So . Though its completely okay for her to get susupicious given the fact that he's hiding an entire identity and there is this giant secrets and communication gap between them.Anyone care to join me?

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Well this escalated quickly, right?

I knew it he had it in him. I think he can kill to protect the life he has now. He is not a sad victim. He's far from it and doesnt want anyone to think of his a victim, accomplice or a serial killer. He wants to be a nice guy, as always.

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, Madu Mita said:

Time to start a detective Cha Ji Won protection squad because I can totally see that her character is going to recive unpreceedented amounts of hate for not immediately understanding poor baby Hyun So . Though its completely okay for her to get susupicious given the fact that he's hiding an entire identity and there is this giant secrets and communication gap between them.Anyone care to join me?

I'm both on the couple's side ... need to protect their happiness :coolshades:. I mean, just think of Eun Ha... that precious little nugget needs to be protected as well.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

So wait?! He didn't kill him?? I really need to watch the whole episode on my own again.

Can be wrong, looks like he is using treats to scar him of.  I rather him not kill anyone. better not having any blood on his hands while his wife is starting to dig up his past... My heart wants her to be on his side when she have figured out the puzzle. I guess she maybe gonna understand him even more when she have the whole story. before that I totally get why she is conflicted now. I mean everyone would start question stuff when the person you love have secrets. My romantic side want them to come out of this with  more understanding of each other and even stronger. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

@sal2 @Madu Mita

Looks like it was a red herring. Baek Hee Sung is using psychological tricks to scare people which is... I guess even worse because it shows he is capable of something like that.

Maybe murder is to risky and sloppy of an act for him. Especially under his new identity. I know he is not genuine guy who loves to help people for sure. There is serious self motivation in all his acts.

• Like 7

@Madu Mita  His father gave him the tools and disguise to go into the driver's room without being notice.  HS seems to be looking for the truth too since he didn't know or aware of Jung Min-Sook until now.  HS injected the drug in the driver's life support that could kill him and playing mind games to get the driver  to his side.  It turns out that HS secretly blocks the drug in the tube during the confession sparing his life

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, mystic62 said:

@Madu Mita  His father gave him the tools and disguise to go into the driver's room without being notice.  HS seems to be looking for the truth too since he didn't know or aware of Jung Min-Sook until now.  HS injected the drug in the driver's life support that could kill him and playing mind games to get the driver  to his side.  It turns out that HS secretly blocks the drug in the tube during the confession sparing his life

His father as in the hallucination? Playing mind games to get the driver to his too smart. Much better option than murder, he would be suspected especially since Ji won is investigating him.

• Like 5