[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Eternal Love 3

sugarplum892

@golinda27 @lovehucheI just watched E13 and 14, and it's leaving a bad taste in my mouth. And was there some censorship within E13? It feels disjointed.

Spoiler

I can't stand watching the FL spurn Mo Yan Chen. I suppose for feminist watching it, it's alright, after all there are countless dramas where MLs have spurned the love of obsessed women or women who would die for them. But watching our FL do it seems wrong somehow (or maybe it's because I've got a soft spot for Alen Fang). And watching her "sorry to say act a bit like a bimbo" with no other things to do in her life other than to win the ML again, in E10-13 makes me feel like the writer ran out of a more meaningful plot? just doesn't pull me in for now. sigh.

8 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

@golinda27 @lovehucheI just watched E13 and 14, and it's leaving a bad taste in my mouth. And was there some censorship within E13? It feels disjointed.

Spoiler

Hide contents

I can't stand watching the FL spurn Mo Yan Chen. I suppose for feminist watching it, it's alright, after all there are countless dramas where MLs have spurned the love of obsessed women or women who would die for them. But watching our FL do it seems wrong somehow (or maybe it's because I've got a soft spot for Alen Fang). And watching her "sorry to say act a bit like a bimbo" with no other things to do in her life other than to win the ML again, in E10-13 makes me feel like the writer ran out of a more meaningful plot? just doesn't pull me in for now. sigh.

I feel sorry for SML.  However, i understand FL's actions..  I think FL behaves like that because ML is her husband from different world.  She wants to protect him and be dotted by him.  I was choked up on episode 11 when she had a heart to heart talked with him cause he wanted a divorce.  I think the director is building up the female character of chasing her husband up to this point for their upcoming break up.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lovehuche said:

I feel sorry for SML.  However, i understand FL's actions..  I think FL behaves like that because ML is her husband from different world.  She wants to protect him and be dotted by him.  I was choked up on episode 11 when she had a heart to heart talked with him cause he wanted a divorce.  I think the director is building up the female character of chasing her husband up to this point for their upcoming break up.  

yes, that's undoubtedly her motivation, and the explanation for her behaviour. Just that there doesn't seem to be anything else going on in the plot to break the monotony for viewers.  

Spoiler

The empress is waiting for some alignment in the stars? or some astronomical phenomenon that will return the 8th prince to her side? Seems like @golinda27 is on the right track. The Empress seems like the person from the original Dongyue timeline who was in love with Mo Lian Cheng. I am just wondering what this means for the Tan Er in this timeline and why the Empress was trying to make her more robust and healthy....is she going to take over her body? Because her own body is too ill and she needs to inhabit another body?

First impression review by Chinese Drama Reviewe YouTuber Avenue X.  I have been following her dramas review since the first The Eternal Love season 1.  I value her opinion.  So glad she still like this season to do a review

Credit Avenue X

@golinda27 where did you see this? Usually if they release everything, that will be the case for VVIP (if not mistaken) in China only. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

But of course you do know, for international audiences, if there's a will, there's always a way to view it too. :hooray2:

BTW, anyway you can help me check if My Dear Guardian will also have VVIP access? Or point me as to where to look for such a schedule?

19 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

@golinda27 where did you see this? Usually if they release everything, that will be the case for VVIP (if not mistaken) in China only. 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

But of course you do know, for international audiences, if there's a will, there's always a way to view it too. :hooray2:

BTW, anyway you can help me check if My Dear Guardian will also have VVIP access? Or point me as to where to look for such a schedule?

It was through Instagram that I saw someone post the image of the schedule. 

• Thanks 1

This show exceeded 300 million views, is that a good sign? Got hooked to this cp because of you are my destiny, my first cdrama then i found tel 1 and 2 and now season 3, i loved them, hopefully they get to work again on another drama :fullofhearts:

• Blob 1

3 hours ago, SC2019 said:

for those who can access the tencent (China site), previews are officially out until E22

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/qjr4mfe8xf85j0j/w0037qfufmv.html

(this is the official tencent site, for those not geo blocked) but of course the preview is in Mandarin.

It seems like she's marrying another price.  Can't wait to see if Mo Leng Cheng would be jealous 

• Blob 1

5 hours ago, SC2019 said:

for those who can access the tencent (China site), previews are officially out until E22

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/qjr4mfe8xf85j0j/w0037qfufmv.html

(this is the official tencent site, for those not geo blocked) but of course the preview is in Mandarin.

I was thinking that the scene in ep 22 preview would happen much later. I wonder what will happen in the last 8 eps then! 

• Blob 1