[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

10 hours ago, Nur Nuri said:

Maybe YR gonna air on 1st of august. The release time has been pushed many times already :crazy: They were started filming from an early march until now. Need for 7 months to completing this drama right :tears: I'm so tired to see these all :bawling:

It is all delayed because of the pandemic. Not just tvn but other station also delayed drama.premiere.

JTBC delayed their mon tue drama for 1 month 

TvN also delayed 1 week for their wed thurs drama

MBC delay their mon tue drama for 3 weeks

TvN delayed their Mon Tue drama for 3 weeks

I think only sbs had no delay mostly because their drama is both pre produce so they can air it on schedule.

It is hard for a live filming drama especially in pandemic thats why most drama premiere got delayed

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Screenshot-20200518-110607.jpg

Screenshot-20200518-110651.jpg

[Reporter Moon Ji-yeon, Sports Chosun] Pan Entertainment signed a co-production contract with Studio Dragon as the most anticipated tvN 'Youth Record' in the second half of 2020 and started to diversify the channel in earnest.

Pan Entertainment announced on the 18th that it had signed a joint production contract with Studio Dragon for a 14 billion won 'Youth Record'. Pan Entertainment's goal is to create innovative production and supply environments while producing strategic contents through strategic partnerships with Studio Dragon.

'Youth Records' is a drama that contains the growth records of youths who strive to achieve their dreams and love without despair on the wall of reality. Faces representing youth such as actors Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam and Byun Woo-suk gathered and attracted attention from the industry and the public from the casting stage. This is a pre-production masterpiece drama, and is in full swing for shooting in the second half of this year.

Writer Ha Myung-hee, who wrote 'The Temperature of Love', 'Doctors', etc., was the author of the writing, and director Ahn Gil-ho, who was recognized for his productions such as 'The Forest of Secrets' and 'The Memories of the Alhambra Palace', worked hand in hand to complete the corps of powerful production teams. It is already receiving hot attention not only in Korea but also abroad, foretelling the birth of a well-made drama with topic just by revealing the lineup of the cast and the production team.

In particular, while Pan entertainment is focusing on IP development and distribution platform expansion, it has laid the foundation for channel diversification through 'Youth Records' organized on tvN. The strategy is to create a synergistic channel and synergistic effect and diversify the sales line starting with this production contract to achieve both business performance and profitability.

The Pan entertainment side said, "We have strengthened our partnership with Studio Dragon through 'Youth Record'." In the future, we will continue to exchange between terrestrial, cable, and general channels, as well as Netflix and global OTT companies. "We plan to expand our influence further."

On the other hand, Pan Entertainment showed off past generation lineups such as 'Left-Handed Wife', 'Why So, Pung Sang-san', 'Lovers at 3pm on weekdays', and 'Never Twice', focusing on the hit film 'When The Camellia Blooms', which simultaneously achieved both work and popularity last year. I reaped. With the 'Youth Record' this year, it is expected to reproduce the glory of 'when camellia bloom' and aim at the market once again.

Reporter Moon Ji-yeon lunamoon@sportschosun.com

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003569427

• Love 1

On 5/14/2020 at 11:14 AM, Sakurafairy said:

Still shooting

@Samuel Yohanes @Nur Nuri ohhh,  so true, this pandemic makes the shooting and schedules so crazy. We pray and hope they finish the shooting well and all are still healthy. :wub:

It's so obvious rightnow. Youth record was pre production drama so that's why gonna airing on september :D

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

Hope you don't mind if I post it here since it's related to the drama filming..

More details about Coffee Truck Support of Park Bo Gum's China Fan's Club.

@Nur Nuri: I checked the article and it's true that they mention pre-production, but not pre-produced. I learned that pre-production can also mean filming a good number of episodes to avoid a gruelling filming schedule once it airs.

The funny thing is that they keep on saying it will be aired by the 2nd half of 2020 and two sets of info say it will be aired in July ( backed up by Naver articles) and another says it will air in September but no source cited.

Keeping my fingers crossed with regard the script and will remain optimistic about it.

• Insightful 1

These filming drama are so private right. I saw everyday bogum's fans sent coffee truck and foodtruck to the filming set but i couldn't find bogum filming photoes :sweatingbullets:

@gutaek so which one that officially? Gonna airing on august or september?

• Like 1

My Unfamiliar Family has already begun today. So if it's a 16 episodes drama, the airing date is from June 1- July 21. Post Partum Care is an 8 episodes drama, airing date is from July 28 - Aug 18. So The Moment will air in August 24. So it's true, its airing date is the latter half of 2020.

@Nur Nuri yup, I think that article is about Pan Entertainment which is a drama production company that invested and tied up with Studio Dragon for investing million dollars to The Moment Drama. So I think, this kind of entertainment company won't invest without thinking wisely. They see a silver lining in the cast and the drama that's why they invested so much. Studio Dragon can do it single -handedly but then they still put their hands in the production. It means they know there is something precious about this drama. 

About the plot,  we are just reading its simple synopsis. The synopsis won't reflect the true body of the drama. So the judgement day is still in its airing days. Let's hope it will capture the Korean and International audience with its endearing and solid plot. 

About Bogummy,  true, he is very private about leaking pics but sometimes when the drama is airing already, pics that have taken during those times with the real Bogummy himself are revealing/showing one by one. Maybe also for promotional purposes. 

Netflix official press release with concise character descriptions.

SEOUL, June 1, 2020 - Netflix has confirmed the premiere of Record of Youth, a new series starring Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam and Byeon Woo-seok, for the latter half of 2020.

Record of Youth is directed by An Gil-ho, who has a solid track record with Stranger, Memories of Alhambra and WATCHER, and written by Ha Myeong-hee, who has penned many heart-warming stories grounded in realistic settings, including Doctors and Temperature of Love

Park Bo-gum (Encounter, Reply 1988, Love in the Moonlight) will play Sa Hye-jun, a pragmatic and ambitious young man, who is an aspiring model/actor juggling idealism with the reality of everyday life. He has an optimistic and amiable personality that is well balanced out by an objective and flexible sense of judgment.

Park So-dam (Parasite, Cinderella with Four Knights), with her commanding onscreen presence, will play An Jeong-ha, an aspiring makeup artist and a smart young woman with a strong sense of self. With inherent wit and hard work, she follows her own path and finds security in her own unwavering resolve under external pressures. 

Byeon Woo-seok (Dear My Friends, Search: WWW) plays Sa Hye-jun’s best friend Won Hae-hyo who wants to prove himself through hard work. He is friendly and gentle, but competitive. Because he gives his utmost effort to the things he cares deeply about, he cannot stand being brushed off just because he was born into privilege. 

Record of Youth, produced by Studio Dragon and Pan Entertainment (Winter Sonata, The Moon Embracing the Sun, Fight for My Way and When the Camellia Blooms), will premiere exclusively on Netflix outside Korea, while in Korea, tvN has the show’s first-window broadcast rights.

Netflix

• Insightful 1

8 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

If The Moment will air around 3rd week of August, Bogum can still attend the presscon since he'll enter in military service in the last day of Aug. Ohhh,  please, Bogummy make this happen. :wub:

I heard YR will be air on 7 september on neflix. Isn't true?

Maybe they all gonna make presscon a week before airing. So they still have 7 days for promoting it.

@Sakurafairy im so curious about the storyline and what's the genre the used  :D 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Insightful 1