[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록 - Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam & Byun Woo Seok - Premieres in July

@Nur Nuri :D I get your feelings. That feeling of waiting for a long time isn't a good feeling. I also get frustrated since I feel the months passing by are so slow.

Anyway, the majority of the news articles were saying it would air in July but this single article stated in August. The moved of airing dates must have so many reasons. :) I think the reason here is the main cast like for Bogum (modesty aside)  is filming a simultaneous production. They need to schedule the filming. Last week Bogum was busy with Wonderland film as his fan clubs revealed the food support for the movie - meaning he was there and he came back this week to Youth Records to film then on April 28-29 he'll go back to Wonderland to film again. I don't know PSD or BWS, surely they also have busy schedules, like for PSD her epigram clothes brand are doing so much marketing now. 

For a pre-production idea, i dont think so since no news articles are being written up about it. In the past, every drama thats pre-produced has always description as one in naver so fans know  that it has pre production like SHR and DoTS.:)

This account said the UF just moved to June 1 so TM/YR would also move to August. :bawling:

Coffee Truck Support again. 

Screenshot-20200502-091056.jpg

cto

Papago trans: I like this picture a lot.

I watched it staring blankly for about 10 seconds without realizing it.

Thank you very much. *

Sa Hye-jun's Face Award

Model Height Popularity Award

Sa Hye-jun's presence is a special award

I'm fatally wounded by your charm.

I'm getting hit by your eyes again.

Food Support again for Bogum's Drama Youth Record. Wow!  Bogum and all the cast and crew are always well fed. Thanks to all Bogum's fans :wub:.

Late Post! Food Support for The Moment drama by Bogummy's fans dated 5/5/20. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!

I just watched Park So Dam in a romcom ( cinderella and four knights ) and wow she is so beauty even with short hair.

I just couldnt wait for this drama!! Sad that it got delayed because of the drama before this got delayed too.. such a shame but its alright for the safety of the filming in the pandemic it is okay.

She is so good at acting. I hope good reception with bogum too. Her character in parasite is also amazing as well

• Like 2

On 5/11/2020 at 10:27 PM, Samuel Yohanes said:

I just watched Park So Dam in a romcom ( cinderella and four knights ) and wow she is so beauty even with short hair.

I just couldnt wait for this drama!! Sad that it got delayed because of the drama before this got delayed too.. such a shame but its alright for the safety of the filming in the pandemic it is okay.

She is so good at acting. I hope good reception with bogum too. Her character in parasite is also amazing as well

I heard youth record gonna air on 27 september. Is it true?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Nur Nuri said:

I heard youth record gonna air on 27 september. Is it true?

I really don't know the source of that news. From the Naver articles, these say it will air in July/August. From DCInside it will follow "My Unfamiliar Family".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

I really don't know the source of that news. From the Naver articles, these say it will air in July/August. From DCInside it will follow "My Unfamiliar Family".

So, which one is the correct?? It makes me confuse alot :tears:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nur Nuri said:

So, which one is the correct?? It makes me confuse alot :tears:

If My Unfamiliar family start 1 june with 16 episode and no more delay. Than it supposed to end by late august. So the premiere date will be end of august not september.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

If My Unfamiliar family start 1 june with 16 episode and no more delay. Than it supposed to end by late august. So the premiere date will be end of august not september.

Maybe YR gonna air on 1st of august. The release time has been pushed many times already :crazy: They were started filming from an early march until now. Need for 7 months to completing this drama right :tears: I'm so tired to see these all :bawling:

• LOL 1