[Drama 2020/2021] Day and Night/Awaken, 낮과 밤

taskdramafanatic

Questions   

1) who is the father of Jamie and Jung won? In the last episode, for a while when the scientist mom and Dr Going were talking, I had this idea that maybe the Dr was the father of the twins, making them half siblings with Detective Gong 

2) the young Detective Hang, he is the the illegitimate son of Lee Byung .  But who is Lee Byung?

3) who is the old man tech guy (friend of Jung Won) who is very good with gadgets? He seems to be some underground kind of personality.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to start watching this drama soon when I'm finished with the ones I'm currently looking at, solely because Nam Goong Min is in it. Man his acting abilities is so versatile and he brings out charisma to any role he is given (he could act the roles of a good or bad guy, a comedian and even a psycho with ease). This variety in my view shows what an excellent all rounded actor he is that's why I love seeing him.

22 hours ago, Shari said:

Can't wait to start watching this drama soon when I'm finished with the ones I'm currently looking at, solely because Nam Goong Min is in it. Man his acting abilities is so versatile and he brings out charisma to any role he is given (he could act the roles of a good or bad guy, a comedian and even a psycho with ease). This variety in my view shows what an excellent all rounded actor he is that's why I love seeing him.

He hard-carried this drama all the way.

I'm not saying the drama was bad or any of the other actors were bad. But Namgoong Min is stellar as usual - funny, snarky, and tragic. I really would watch him in anything.

3 hours ago, chickfactor said:

He hard-carried this drama all the way.

I'm not saying the drama was bad or any of the other actors were bad. But Namgoong Min is stellar as usual - funny, snarky, and tragic. I really would watch him in anything.

@chickfactor Yes same here, once I know he is acting in any drama I usually watch it regardless. He really undertakes his roles well, fulfilling the characteristics of a well rounded actor. Love him!

On 1/20/2021 at 6:12 AM, Samuel Yohanes said:

So what do you guys think about ending ?

Reveal hidden contents

I mean do jung woo and his mother still alive or not?

I am hiding my comments as it has spoilers. I think the ending was lousy. I really liked this drama - because of many good factors. I kept moving at long. At first the concept was really novel and interesting.... but the development was kind of nowhere.  

Spoiler

For me the ending was not fully satisfying.  We never see evil mad prof Gong suffer as he should have suffered in a world of true justice.......instead he got the world  where justice is rarely served.  

Then there is Gyo Hye's nice little momnny at the end, just as she was the nice little mommy at the beginning. Just nothing happened.. she's good. after learning her husband for 25+ years was using human children as lab rats..  Somehow that didn't work for me.  Nor, did Hye Won glamming herself up, now that the man she was mad about likely blew himself up to bits?  Maybe if she combed her hair while he was alive he would have shown a bit more interest.  And why in hxll did they give her a promotion?  She did not even stick a tracking device on her father when she had plenty of oppportunities... lthey do it to her, and these top detectives were surprised?  

I find the ending so off balance that I don't even know if  I am happy that monster and mad mom live . Sort of who cares? Are they going to make another series?

Archived