Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] A Little Thing Called First Love 初恋那件小事

11 hours ago, mouse007 said:

But after she said something like she'd wait for him if for some reason he couldn't go, he decided not to tell her so as not to hold her back. I think it was healthy for MiaoMiao to be on her own and grow without using YouNian as a measuring stick. She had been improving herself with the goal of being better for YouNian. I thought it was interesting that originally, the only reason she wanted to go abroad was bec YouNian was going. But after the breakup, she went anyway and that was a big step I think.

at first when she wanted to go to England it was mainly to be with YouNian so that they will not get separated just as they got on together finally :) 

however slowly as she work herself up to get the spot for the exchange she kinda realize that going to England was in fact good for herself too....this was also something she told YouNian when they were talking together 1 night.....that now going to England is actually for herself not and only solely for YouNian.....

infact YouNian is her muse.....she started things just so that she can stand next to him however as she do it she find that she love it not only because she wanted to stand next to YouNian .... and indirectly it is also because she want to do it for herself....

while most are heartbreak over the separation....and i agree totally with you that this small separation is actually good.....

it make MiaoMiao think for herself that she can be a better person just for herself too instead of just because she wanted to stand next to YouNian....

and for YouNian....it make him realize that he like MiaoMiao not from the middle however it was from the start that he had already fallen for MiaoMiao and somehow she had become his muse and target for his determination :) 

• Like 4

A Little Thing Called First Love - Lai Kuan Lin Interview Eng sub

He is such a smart man even though very young.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

Love the Thai movie one. Is this one worth watching? How fast is the pace?

You're comparing a 2 hour material with a 30+ hours material worth of time.

Of course the pace will be slower compared to the original. And one thing that make this different from the original, is that they got together at the start of the last quarter(Episode 28-29 out 36) of the story, where in the original source, the viewers just assumed that they became couple at the end.

Is this worth watching? It's worth a try if you loved the original. There will be a sense of familiarity along the way as you watch this series. And this one became one of my favorite CN dramas that I've watched so far.

• Like 5

Drama is totally worth it. Actually it has became my favorite Chinese drama ever where i can rewatch it without bore. Last time liked chinese dramas were Eternal love & Love 020. But i get bored to rewatch them. Pace is slow but every episode gives satisfaction and we are following every step of their first crush to turn into a beautiful first love. If anyone ever lose first love like this, they'd regret for a lifetime. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, rosierosie said:

It's worth watching if you loved the Thai movie. I wouldn't say it's an apples to apples comparison. The drama version is longer and adds a bit more detail compared to the movie. Also, in drama version, ML takes an active role in developing the relationship. I would definitely give the drama a try.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, rosierosie said:

u gotta try them....

the pace is a little slow however you will not be bored :) the stories is very well blend :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

u gotta try them....

the pace is a little slow however you will not be bored :) the stories is very well blend :) 

14 hours ago, mouse007 said:

It's worth watching if you loved the Thai movie. I wouldn't say it's an apples to apples comparison. The drama version is longer and adds a bit more detail compared to the movie. Also, in drama version, ML takes an active role in developing the relationship. I would definitely give the drama a try.

19 hours ago, nasaan ka Alex? said:

You're comparing a 2 hour material with a 30+ hours material worth of time.

Of course the pace will be slower compared to the original. And one thing that make this different from the original, is that they got together at the start of the last quarter(Episode 28-29 out 36) of the story, where in the original source, the viewers just assumed that they became couple at the end.

Is this worth watching? It's worth a try if you loved the original. There will be a sense of familiarity along the way as you watch this series. And this one became one of my favorite CN dramas that I've watched so far.

Wow, now I really got to watch it :)!!! Thanks!!

• LOL 2

28 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

Wow, now I really got to watch it :)!!! Thanks!!

welcome to the club ;) 

• Like 1

YouNian told MiaoMiao it was her that bring him out of his breakdown point.....he who avoid and detest ppl touching him....even his own buddy, however he didnt oppose whenever MiaoMiao get close to him......and he didnt oppose to MiaoMiao putting her hands on him either :) 

Photo Cr: as tagged

DuAKUf6D38W9OGWpzahoXdyxaHPFke4odAFDlRbb

• Like 1
  • Love 1

so the stunts master around there asked whether will MaiMai go down the pool herself or someone else will replace her......director said actual person will go down and GuanLin actually parrot after the director and said 'No TiShen' :D 

this will be the part where JinMai have a lot of dialogue and the director was worried that she called up MaiMai and further discuss it with her.....she wanted MaiMai to project the right feel for the part as she felt it is one of the most critical part for the series

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Firefly said:

So sweet. Still cant get over it. 

same im still not over the drama :D im still rewatching them

I am rewatching them whenever i can too. Since i am in love with drama, i like every episode. First few episodes were ones i missed for the first time. I watched them from the beginning again while i was waiting for 32-36 episodes. Now i like each one of them. Younian was very respectful for Miamiao from the very beginning was very tastefully done. I dont like the plot boy is being rude for the girl for too many episodes. I usually lose interest for chinese dramas as actors have very stiff acting and show no emotions in the face. But Lai Kuan Lin is amazing. Every single time, he is easily seen happy, angry, satisfied, naughty. determined and sad. Angel Zhao is amazing too. I love the fact that Younian, Miamiao, He Xin are 17.18 years old in real life which makes the drama really teen drama& first love story. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Firefly said:

I am rewatching them whenever i can too. Since i am in love with drama, i like every episode. First few episodes were ones i missed for the first time. I watched them from the beginning again while i was waiting for 32-36 episodes. Now i like each one of them. Younian was very respectful for Miamiao from the very beginning was very tastefully done. I dont like the plot boy is being rude for the girl for too many episodes. I usually lose interest for chinese dramas as actors have very stiff acting and show no emotions in the face. But Lai Kuan Lin is amazing. Every single time, he is easily seen happy, angry, satisfied, naughty. determined and sad. Angel Zhao is amazing too. I love the fact that Younian, Miamiao, He Xin are 17.18 years old in real life which makes the drama really teen drama& first love story. 

ah you mean KaiTuo....yes i dislike him....he is really very childish and he has no respect for others and think the whole world owe him.....

infact i dont think he deserve HeXin either....however well HeXin really like him so we have nothing to say.....

i prefer YiChao than KaiTuo.....

• Like 1

i wonder why they dress the mother's hair this way? hahahah she is actually a pretty lady....i saw her cameo in 'The Listener' with long and straight hair which was later cut short, however she is still looking very modernish and pretty, this hair styles really make her an ahjummah lols :D 

AvVL0IeF0cOfoGvQGEXqAgE5CumtVMJOxnT90Ue_

• Like 1

The very moment where KaiTuo tried to break up MiaoMiao and YouNian moment by throwing some white foams over them, however instead it created a soft telling moment and enhance the moment in between MiaoMiao and YouNian

Picture Cr: As tagged

zJA8I2XUulmfzRv6EZ7IP2PEBFnu9Uf049Rgn5md

• Like 2