[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

I am optimistic. I know there will be many provocations, but usually in 120 dailies, we have more cheerful air

(remember the OTP in Sunny Again tomorrow and It is my life? they were together most of the time and got separated only for a few episodes at least in Sunny Again tomorrow, I remember they were together until may be episode 110 or something, when the ML's mom interfered and spoiled everything. but it lasted for about 5 episodes only, I think)

so despite the problems, they will still be together, I think the only problem will be their getting married, but otherwise they keep dating

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The episode was much sweeter with the subs.  (Thanks @nohamahamoud2002 for translating in advance THAT last scene) 

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am optimistic. I know there will be many provocations, but usually in 120 dailies, we have more cheerful air

(remember the OTP in Sunny Again tomorrow and It is my life? they were together most of the time and got separated only for a few episodes at least in Sunny Again tomorrow, I remember they were together until may be episode 110 or something, when the ML's mom interfered and spoiled everything. but it lasted for about 5 episodes only, I think)

so despite the problems, they will still be together, I think the only problem will be their getting married, but otherwise they keep dating

I hope you're right. I don't mind the provocations, as they are essential scenarios to any melodrama.  But I really prefer not only the happy endings but also the sweet fillers, even if they are mildly boring. :D  Please indulge @dramaninja and I with more of those cheesy parts. :P  Any provocation from SJ would be more tolerable that way. 

@mel22 I am sure we will have many sweet scenes to keep the ratings, don't worry :) 

I just caught word 파란 (pa-ran) - meaning blue / blue-green

Also she said 저도 (jeodo) meaning me too

My Korean is sooooo weak :D I catch 5-10% only of conversations lol. 

(I am trying to learn by sharing some words here. I hope it is good. Some of soompi users catch the sounds of words too)

but the guy too is too nice and very naive, i'm pretty sure there will be another scene of misunderstanding or a scene like the one where YY's MIL will see CD and the witch together and won't want him to have a relationship with her daughter in law

CD was so cute being all giddy like a teenage boy. I just wished the writer didn't bring in a provocation so soon after the big love confession.  We could use a "short" honeymoon period of just cheesy loving over the next 50 episodes. :lol:

SJ was of course, expectedly irritating. I really want to yank her hair.  She and her mother are competing for "most annoying crown". 

Anyways, what irked me more than SJ, was the girlfriend of YW's dad.  Her sinister smirk hinted of a gravely devious side.  Can't wait to find out more about her. 

How are you going to let  someone move into your home for a month and you only know them for less than month . I know she is up to something. I hope we find out soon what she is up to, because it's killing me not knowing, lol. I think poor dad is going to be taken for a ride and he is to nice a guy for that to happen to.

And can someone tell me what the bank book was about, is it D'oug saving for his wife. And if so, do you have any idea's why I,Nam  has the book instead of the wife,

Spoiler
Spoiler

18 hours ago, mel22 said:

Anyways, what irked me more than SJ, was the girlfriend of YW's dad.  Her sinister smirk hinted of a gravely devious side.  Can't wait to find out more about her. 

The actress is specialized in that smirk :D

see her as Tifanny in left-handed wife lol

@laura Washington   , nice to see you :)

6 hours ago, laura Washington said:

How are you going to let  someone move into your home for a month and you only know them for less than month . I know she is up to something. I hope we find out soon what she is up to, because it's killing me not knowing, lol. I think poor dad is going to be taken for a ride and he is to nice a guy for that to happen to.

And can someone tell me what the bank book was about, is it D'oug saving for his wife. And if so, do you have any idea's why I,Nam  has the book instead of the wife,

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Before his untimely demise (partially orchestrated by JW) DW gave his brother his life savings because he was being pursued by thugs aka bill collectors/loan sharks. DW and YW had saved that money for YEARS to be able to buy a place of their own. DW never told YW what happened to the money, that's why she was mad at him when he died. Stupid Il Nam never paid back the money or told YW what happened, which makes me so angry. He's never gonna pay it back either, because the BIL noted the balance of the account was zero (not surprising).  If Trang knew what Il Nam did, she'd lose her last marble. She already knows what a jerk he is.

BTW, I just love Trang. She has no hesitation about setting things straight. She has integrity, which the idiot she's married to on paper lacks.

Dear Writer-nim: More Trang scenes please! She seems to be exactly what this family needs. 

SJ is a narcissistic villain who has no empathy for anyone. She wants everyone to awe her because she is shallow and empty from inside. She doesn't love CD. She is angry because he didn't bow down to her. She crushes down anyone who shows her the least interest. Jihoon knew that and hid his love from her (like Rhett Butler in Gone with the wind)

CD's sister liked SJ because she is arrogant and opposite to her. She is like any weak person who gets attracted to the seemingly stong outspoken narcissist. She is so stupid. SJ won't hesitate to hurt her once she is done with chasing CD

@shamrockmom @tas82 Trang reminds me of SW aunt in home for summer  :)

Archived