[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

4 hours ago, brooksmom said:

episode 83  spoiler alert

Slap slap slap

fast forward, ff,  ff,    barf

a big wet one?

chingu....

that spoiler was for ep 84 preview..... !! Not ep 83....

ep 83, i guess i did not fast forward enough... barf couple seems to get a lot of screen time...WTH..!!! annoying as hell... I guess thats what got me so annoyed right now...

I prefer to see Yuran than see the barf couple... K-writer, i beg you, no more barf couple chebal..!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

44 minutes ago, Saja La said:

chingu....

that spoiler was for ep 84 preview..... !! Not ep 83....

ep 83, i guess i did not fast forward enough... barf couple seems to get a lot of screen time...WTH..!!! annoying as hell... I guess thats what got me so annoyed right now...

I prefer to see Yuran than see the barf couple... K-writer, i beg you, no more barf couple chebal..!!!

who is the barf couple?  the most annoying couple  is JS & his childish wife, hope they stopped screening them

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Halo21 said:

who is the barf couple?  the most annoying couple  is JS & his childish wife, hope they stopped screening them

Seriously, ur most annoying is JS-Hoe JR...? To most of us, that ain't the most annoying couple...

JS- Hoe JR - "Horney" couple coz JR pronounce honey like horny

Barf couple is the couple that most of us want to barf every TIME they are on screen... CJ and Leech JB.... 

Leech JB took advantage of CJ while that fellow was drunk as hell and in the next scene next day, miraculously the k-writer out of thin air made CJ to all of a sudden falls in love with Leech JB and chasing after her. The k-writer had the audacity to put in a line in that same scene, "lets skip dating and just get married"... we were like WTH...???

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

It’s happening, people... It wasn’t abortion that CJ was going for <_< Quite the opposite. Anyway, he is smart enough to suggest going to faraway place where no one knows them. Yeah, go and don’t come back until ep.120. Thank you very much. Let another director take over DG’s script and produce it. 

I am beginning to be creeped out by JW. What is this woman made of? I cannot say she is emotionless, so what is she?? Choosing to accept and believe whatever JH says? Albeit with a warning. Pretty sure you’re gonna be burnt again, lady. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

It’s happening, people... It wasn’t abortion that CJ was going for <_< Quite the opposite. Anyway, he is smart enough to suggest going to faraway place where no one knows them. Yeah, go and don’t come back until ep.120. Thank you very much. Let another director take over DG’s script and produce it. 

I am beginning to be creeped out by JW. What is this woman made of? I cannot say she is emotionless, so what is she?? Choosing to accept and believe whatever JH says? Albeit with a warning. Pretty sure you’re gonna be burnt again, lady. 

Oh seriously, did CJ actually says to go far far away...? Let CJ go with the excuse to  continue study FAR FAR FAR away and JB will ran away from home to become a successful actress. So let them go and HJ's family won't be worried about CJ and both barf couple won't have any scenes till ep 120.... Yes, i like that very much... 

Ep 120, CJ will come back with the baby alone (Leech JB dies from after giving birth). So, CJ will have the baby as a reminder of his "love" and he will take it to his grave the secret that he had an affair with Leech JS's sister... CJ will lie and said his gf's name was Jun ah... HJ's mom will never know that her new grand son (CJ) have half of his DNA from that trashy Leech family... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Answers to some questions or corrections.

Spoiler in the sense that this episode had just come out on OnDemandKorea. Preview included.

I fast forward cause I'll see this  episode when it is subbed.  

But more so for CJ & JB. scenes.  Their  lovey dovey scenes makes me sick .  barf couple.  They hold the title. CJ hates JB's family, JB included, because they mistreated his sister for 7 yrs. Now JB wants to be happy with her ex sister in laws little brother. CJ doesn't look like a man any more, more like a teenager. And teenagers live with their parents cause they are not old enough to make good decisions. 

A big wet one is yes a passionate kiss. I may blush but no fast forwarding. It's the last thing I saw from watching today's episode, so the kiss will happen in episode 84.

It's 10pm here as I write this.  See you all later

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Oh seriously, did CJ actually says to go far far away...? Let CJ go with the excuse to  continue study FAR FAR FAR away and JB will ran away from home to become a successful actress. So let them go and HJ's family won't be worried about CJ and both barf couple won't have any scenes till ep 120.... Yes, i like that very much... 

Ep 120, CJ will come back with the baby alone (Leech JB dies from after giving birth). So, CJ will have the baby as a reminder of his "love" and he will take it to his grave the secret that he had an affair with Leech JS's sister... CJ will lie and said his gf's name was Jun ah... HJ's mom will never know that her new grand son (CJ) have half of his DNA from that trashy Leech family...  

currently I do not think they will run away, but I bet their families will know the truth by Monday's episode, and te wedding late next week, unless another twist but I doubt it , JB told CJ that she will be good and kind , i don't like this lazy girl so she will live with CJ's mom?? lol

but  it  is interesting what you say there, maybe the romeo and juliette line is that, like romeo and juliette who couldn't escape and killed themselves, so maybe by leaving CJ and JB will have an accident, and they will both be in poor condition and injured, and their families will thus know the truth, through this treachery and the fear of losing a child will come forgiveness., so maybe one of them will die or  CJ and JB  will get happily married

Poor JW,  but I hope it's a trick, i really hope that she divorce him soon    she could live with HJ's mother it's a shame that the writers still give us JURI scenes with another man, we would have liked to have a nice love story for JW with a new man

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

but  it  is interesting what you say there, maybe the romeo and juliette line is that, like romeo and juliette who couldn't escape and killed themselves

wait a minute ~ romeo and juliet do not have a happy ending. they have a tragic ending. if cheol jin and jin bong are romeo juliet, then it has to be a tragedy. they either break up or the truck of doom. I vote for the truck of doom because this arc is annoying and I have no patience to watch sniffling jin bong act all sad like the world owes her a boyfriend.

truck of doom, I love you. where are you? please hit jin bong and save us viewers. :skull:

7e42a14a514bc6fdd1f29fb4b16f4bb4.jpg 

cr: owner/dramatroll

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

48 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

CJ and JB  will get happily married

Wait, that is NOT romeo and juliet ending..... That is TYPICAL main lead ending..... 

like @Lmangla said, Romeo and Juliet have a tragic ENDING.... 

Leach JB have the options of the following :

1- Leech JB killing herself coz she miscarriage (no baby no marriage) or

2- Leech JB got on the wrong flight when she and CJ planned to run away, she got confuse, instead of buying tickets to China, she bought ticket to Chile. With no money and no understanding the language, Leech JB was stuck there and dies due to hunger... CJ got quarantine when he flies back to SK.

3- Leech JB got infected by infection virus, so she quarantine and she didn't make it

4- Leech JB was hit by white truck of doom when was busy chasing after JR after she sees JR kissing another guy

either of the option is fine by me...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Saja La ~ kekeke...option 3: can jin bong get infected by corona virus? that will be a good way to also get public safety measure message in the same time. at least then this arc will have some use for viewers. :ph34r: .... am so blood thirsty! :sweatingbullets: ...

49 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Leach JB have the options of the following :

1- Leech JB killing herself coz she miscarriage (no baby no marriage) or

2- Leech JB got on the wrong flight when she and CJ planned to run away, she got confuse, instead of buying tickets to China, she bought ticket to Chile. With no money and no understanding the language, Leech JB was stuck there and dies due to hunger... CJ got quarantine when he flies back to SK.

3- Leech JB got infected by infection virus, so she quarantine and she didn't make it

4- Leech JB was hit by white truck of doom when was busy chasing after JR after she sees JR kissing another guy

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I feel this drama overturning families to more confusion & messy relationships? Shouldn't it be sailing to a happier ending instead of creating scenes like Yuri suddenly wants her mom to reconcile with her cheating dad who asked for divorce to marry another woman. Then crazy JB  wooing & pregnant herself with her ex-brother-in-law when both families hate each other.  Then a good guy becomes a "no-brainer" to resort to drinking & can pregnant a woman whom he doesnt know well enough to become his gf.                                                         So weird, seems like most Korean dramas nowadays are scripted to have immoral & messy relationships within same family -  it  ultimately looses it's meaning of a reputable & respected family. Hope Korean families are not raised in this  incest manner.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

@Lmangla LOL.... Thats a good idea.... Then we can see how SK need to keep clean, they will show the viewers how to correctly wash your hands with soap and all.
And after JB was forcefully taken by ambulance, JS,  JR and JS's dad was told to do self quarantine in their apartment...  JR will be stuck with JS 24 hrs a day and both will drive each other crazy so JR decided to sleep in Leech JB's room in order to escape JS.. Due to the medicine Leech JB took to save herself from convid -19, she miscarriage. 

When the news broke, HJ, Yuri was at DG's place with GJ. So since Yuri was with JB that last few days, Yuri HJ GJ and DG have to self quarantine. It was there that Yuri finally knows what having a real dad means. And Yuri loves every minute of it...  Yuri decided that she wants this family life. DG will be the kids teacher while both being home school, Yuri will be helping her mom cook dinner while we see DG and GJ cleaning the house. GJ ask if Yuri and himself can have their own slumber party themselves that night, hence the parents agree. That night, DG sneak into HJ's "bedroom" to get some change of cloths, but :heart::heart:.......

Next morning, GJ notice adjumma's neck has red spots and commented on it.... HJ will turn bright red while DG laugh and a huge smile upon hearing GJ's comment. 

CJ was at home with his mom when the police notify that they need to be self quarantine. So mom will on and on complain that till "today, the Leech family is still causing trouble for us. If Yuri gets the infection from JB, i'm going personally kill JB myself. Its bad enough that she force my HJ to pay for ALL of her plastic surgery, then she steal Yuri's money so that she can look good for some guy, now even giving Yuri virus.....!!! She is worst than her father i tell you." The whole 14 days, CJ's mom listed ALL the bad thing JB did to HJ and CJ can't say anything to defend JB... Towards the end of his quarantine, CJ doesn't like JB anymore...

• LOL 4

21 minutes ago, Saja La said:

The whole 14 days, CJ's mom listed ALL the bad thing JB did to HJ and CJ can't say anything to defend JB... Towards the end of his quarantine, CJ doesn't like JB anymore...

kekekeke... would love if mom really turns against jin bong and refuses to change her stance. I want hae jin to tell cheol jin that she regretted going against mom and marrying jin sang and he is going to suffer the same like her. if they both reject her and don't change their view, then, us viewers will find some measure of peace on having to endure this stupid arc. the writer has really destroyed the happy time of our leads by inserting this stupid arc. why not put it in much later?

• Like 5

If CJ is going to marry JB, then he better not think he can live with her in his family home. The writer is trying to make out the family connection is the only problem but JB spent years abusing, bullying and taking advantage of HJ. She hasn't repented. Acting sweet to her boyfriend, crying over her situation and buying a stupid red bra isnt enough for redemption. We don't have amnesia, and HJ, OB & YR shouldn't either. Daft lovestruck CJ can go get his own apartment to live with his stalker lazy wife & hopefully never be seen again. Don't force your family to accept a nasty user just because they are nice people who love you. I hope their baby has her original face!!!

(Also, I have to wonder why all these 'slept together once and oops I'm pregnant' couples are so fertile. Is there something in the kimchi? Do people only take advantage of the partners they wish to trap during the fertile week of their cycle? If so, is there an app alerting them to when this is? Just asking for all those struggling with concieving. Haha)

Edited by Bejaffled
Added a PS
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, Bejaffled said:

(Also, I have to wonder why all these 'slept together once and oops I'm pregnant' couples are so fertile. Is there something in the kimchi? Do people only take advantage of the partners they wish to trap during the fertile week of their cycle? 

Did you see the previous daily drama the female lead was in 'Happy Sisters'? I swear every single woman was pregnant in that show by the end of the run. Super sperm was flying everywhere!

100% agree that CJ should not live with his family but you just know Ok Boon will insist they do because she won't trust JB to raise the baby. And honestly, who can blame her?

When JR finally leaves JS and takes her ring and all of her money with her the leech family will be back to nothing again. No one in that household is capable of sustaining themselves, much less raising a child. They can't/won't cook. Can't/won't get skills to earn a living. You think JB is going to keep delivering chicken when she's pregnant? Ha! She'll stay at home "for the baby's sake" and stop working. 

Congratulations CJ, you married an albatross. Slept with you while you were drunk, guilted you into dating, trapped you into marriage and you were stupid enough to think it was love.

If the writer wants to send the barf couple away for the rest of the show, I'm fine with that. Send them away so we don't have to see or hear them. Maybe he comes back a year later without JB saying she died in childbirth. Now he's a widow with a toddler and he can hook up with JW.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

Chingus I think we are going to have to look past the CJ/JB story for now. Something tells me they will not in fact get married. At least not right away. Probably towards the end if it happens at all.

So in 82 we see JS spy in on HJ/DG at the restaurant and remarks that she looks happy. I think his guilt over how he treated her will give him pause on trying to weasel his way back despite what his daughter wishes. I know it will not happen. He will eventually try to not for his daughter's sake but for his own after his "marriage" with JR falls apart. By then it will be too late. He still thinks the ring he bought is an investment towards a huge payday. His greed will give him pause.

Like others, I think HJ needs to introduce Yu Ri to the new relationship sooner rather than later. The sooner she gets introduced to the new family dynamic the better. I think GJ will be thrilled to have a noona and she will equally enjoy having a nam dongseng.

• Like 4

Turn out Baek Soo, the father in law can cook. And JS and JB knew it cause he cooked for them when they didn't have a mom. I guess the old man  retired his apron and wanted someone to take care of him. So he was having himself a pity party. Oh, me. Oh, my. I'm going to starve to death.  Yet he didn't teach his princess how to cook and clean. A guy I met years ago, was a freshman in college  said  he regretted his mother not showing him how to cook and do laundry.

Kids sometimes hate their parents for spoiling them. And the parent feels bad cause their kindness backfired on them.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1