[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

23 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

the story of the dentist and the youngest daughter is interesting :)

although the doctors' mother is horrible, but there is some touch of comedy in her actions, lol

Hope to see more of them together, they are the cutest. i can't wait to see how the dentist get jealous.

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

this Da hee is so innocent no wonder she can easily be fooled by men. Also how can't a guy like Jae suk fall for Da hee's cuteness :blush: They are the spice of the drama :grin: Im sure when they are already in a relationship they will often in a small fight and often Da hee will give in because she is so nice and innocent easily trust people. Writernim more airtime for this 2 please :blush:

• Like 4

22 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

Hope to see more of them together, they are the cutest. i can't wait to see how the dentist get jealous.

I'm guessing her ex-fiancee will come back at some point. 

I'm more interested in their storyline than the main leads' at this point. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, letsgoa_s said:

I'm guessing her ex-fiancee will come back at some point. 

I'm more interested in their storyline than the main leads' at this point. 

yes thats my thought too, the ex will return or they will cast another character maybe classmate or professor :grin:.  I hope this drama wont be too dragging. you'll get divorce at early episode and then at last episode 100th you make them discover that they still love one another and get back together. I mean you can do that in a 20 to 25 episode drama only.

• Like 3

On 5/1/2020 at 10:29 PM, jelly said:

She really is. One of the natural beauties from her generation. I really love her and LSY's chemistry together thus far. I would love to see them act in another drama together, but a 16 episode one haha. 

They really are so cute. They both have cute, puppy-like faces.

• Like 1

@letsgoa_s @kiefshi1056 My favorite couple so far is also Da Hee and JS. Their interactions are more enjoyable.

I think the writer is doing a disservice to Na Hee and Gyu Jin. I like them but they argue and disagree too much for my liking. To me their constant conflict kind of reinforces the conclusion that maybe they should stay divorced after all because they aren’t really suited for each other. Maybe it’s time that the writer shake them up so that they can return to falling in love with each other and we can see why they fell for each other in the first place. Otherwise, they seem better off going their separate ways.

• Like 3

I like the dentist and the younger sister being together, but I hope their dynamic evolves beyond him teasing her for being gullible and naive. She's way too trusting of a person. No wonder her fiancee was able to trick her...

• Like 3

@jelly, I watched Familiar Wife. To me that’s different because the husband went to a parallel world and we saw very quickly why he wanted to rekindle his marriage with his wife. I never thought for a moment that they were wrong for each other. It’s their situation or external circumstances that were making them into unlikeable people to each other. Take away the small kids, his work pressures and her mother’s dementia and the couple might not have been in such a bad place.

Contrarily, GJ and NH just don’t seem right for each other. They’re not even trying. They argue about every single thing that it has become annoying to watch. Even in a short car ride they’re not friendly towards each other. They’re tiring to watch. Yes, GJ at least try to support Na Hee sometimes like the time he went to the police station or the time he waited to take her home, etc. However, they can’t even hold a decent conversation most of the times. The more this continues the more it’s evident that maybe they need to move on. I don’t find them mature either. They bicker like children.

• Like 2

On 5/5/2020 at 3:26 AM, jelly said:

I saw a picture of both actors in their wedding outfits, when they were shooting this back in February. I wonder when that would be released?

I m not sure but I think it could be for the purpose of their wedding photo that is hanging in the living room of NH's house..

But seriously I thought they will try hiding  the divorce track for a long time.I m glad that everything has been spilled this soon and we will get some more story. Plus it has become too much exciting now. Honestly this is the only ongoing drama that I m enjoying so far.

Eagerly waiting for the next episodes and I do think  that as we have 38 episodes left ,the dynamics between NH and GJ will change and they will be able to rekindle their relationship. DH and JS are such an eye candy.Love their interactions. Moreover GJ and JS make me think they are real brothers through their acts. All of the siblings have great chemistry with each other and it gives such good vibes.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

can anybody agree with me that sometimes or maybe most of the time the second lead couple becomes more interesting to watch rather than the main character because there storyline is more exciting /cute  and funnier. :blush:

Yup for me it would be sometimes. For example: Goblin,DOTS,The Producers (although there was not much romance),etc..But most dramas involve love triangles which kind of irritates me so much.

In the case of "Once Again" ,I do enjoy the youngest couple scenes a lot.They are so cute..:wub: .But still I m a little bit biased towards LSY-LMJ  , especially when they are not fighting..

• Like 3