Genre: Romance

Episodes: 24

Director: 

Broadcast Period: Dec/23/2019

Cast:

许晓诺 Xu Xiao Nuo as Pei You You

张雨剑 Zhang Yu Jian as Yi Han

Synopsis:

A popular idol and a manicurist fall into a romance with an expiration date when they have to pretend to be married.

Two different people leading different lives cross paths due to a scheme around a candid camera incident. To deal with the aftermath, popular star Yi Han and manicurist Pei You You who has always dreamed of buying her own house enter into a marriage contract.

From strangers who wanted nothing to do with each other, the pretend couple eventually develop real feelings. However, reports of their agreement leak to the public. Furthermore, a conspiracy that has been brewing for a long time comes to the surface. Can Yi Han still prove that his heart is true?
(Source: ChineDrama.info)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Airing Schedule:

WsxB3btKdtJS9fkD4ZR_03sr1m-r0eH_PzJO4iIl

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Please Love Me Weibo

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2019 at 4:50 PM, angelangie said:

@pad-hari @Jafstar lols are u guys going to watch this one?

the girl from About is Love new drama :)

Hello @angelangie, yeah I am going to watch this show for both the ML and FL.  Actually I liked him LCDF and her in AIL.  I AM SO HAPPY IT GOT AN AIR DATE AND STARTED AIRING BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR ITSELF.  will have to wait till the subs are out.:love::love:

On 12/24/2019 at 3:50 AM, angelangie said:

@pad-hari @Jafstar lols are u guys going to watch this one?

the girl from About is Love new drama :)

Hi everyone!! I have started to watch the first episode and am liking it so far, but I can’t get over Xu Xiao Nuo being without her lead from About is Love. :bawling: :blush::yum: 

It’s okay, we’ll move on...Hahahah 

Thanks for tagging me!! 

Good News! This drama is available at Mango TV Drama and Huace Global Fun  Official YouTube Channels.  The liscense for each YT channel is not worldwide, so you will need to go to the YT to see if it is available in your country. According to another forum, Mango TV will be subbing this drama in English starting Dec. 30, 2019.  Not sure if Huace Global Fun will be providing English subs or not.  Hopefully they will. Links to the Playlists:

Mango TV Drama: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0PsHrQxhYwTpLEC_1qDcqg0QLQd-LZC6

Huace Global Fun: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-qn-eiR753ep2CHH8znUNWHfY1Ye_5MD

EDIT: This drama has also been liscensed by

WeTV App

Viki: https://www.viki.com/tv/36931c-please-love-me

On 12/25/2019 at 1:23 AM, pad-hari said:

Hello @angelangie, yeah I am going to watch this show for both the ML and FL.  Actually I liked him LCDF and her in AIL.  I AM SO HAPPY IT GOT AN AIR DATE AND STARTED AIRING BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR ITSELF.  will have to wait till the subs are out.:love::love:

Hi people!

I'm here to watch this awesome drama too! Another marriage contract drama? 

What a bonus as I love both Zhang Yu Jian (LCDF) and Xu Xiao Niu(AIL)!:D

Loving it so far even without subs as I'm on ep 6. Will rewatch again with subs as my Chinese isn't good enough.:wub:

Anyway, a "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020" to everyone on this thread!:blush:

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

glad that you are enjoying it :) 

I've watched until ep 12 raw and is loving it more and more!:wub:

Zhang Yujian's character is so different from LCDF and his acting is awesome and Xu Xiaonu's spunky character is almost similiar to AIL's. They both have chemistry too. :blush:

On 1/2/2020 at 12:32 PM, gladys57 said:

I've watched until ep 12 raw and is loving it more and more!:wub:

Zhang Yujian's character is so different from LCDF and his acting is awesome and Xu Xiaonu's spunky character is almost similiar to AIL's. They both have chemistry too. :blush:

From the poster it looked like Zhang Yujian's was playing yet another stoic character so good to know he is playing a totally different type of character here.

Omg I am so addicted to this drama now.  Actually I wanted to wait until this is fully subbed and watch this after finishing a whole lot of dramas I am watching now.  But, what-to-do? 

I have finished until ep 14 and just love the interactions between ZYJ and XXN even though I understand very very little Chinese. :(   Awesome!!! 

I have some pics for this week's episodes from weibo.  This week we have some hot scenes between the leads.:wub::tounge_wink:

csyyjRO.jpg

9LfPenH.jpg

a0qgoDp.jpg

AY2xkrr.jpg

Spoiler

YUx03Zw.jpg

I love this pair too.  They r cute

yObBsZg.jpg

diUfKuA.jpg

wT3vdNJ.jpg

jhdMiA1.jpg

Cr:weibo

Does anyone have any information about when the english subbed episodes will be uploaded to Mango TV Youtube?  I can't find any information about a schedule for subbed episodes. I really hope Mango doesn't keep us waiting for weeks for subbed episodes like they have for past dramas.

ZYJ & XXN's chemistry is just as good as his chemistry with Janice Wu in LCDF and I'm loving this drama more and more! :lol:

ZYJ's acting as the jealous and henpecked YH is spot on! And XX acting as the spunky PLL is just as brilliant. :wub:

Watching raw until ep 17 but still cant understand the link between the mysterious girl in coma and YH.:ph34r:

@pad-hari That 5th gif you shared...the one with him raising his eyebrow...phew!!! Steamy. :wub:  Hahahahaha!! Thanks for sharing!! 

@Table122000 I haven’t come across any word as of yet. (Which is amazingly a slow torture session.) But if I do, this will be the next place I’ll come to let you know!!! :blush:

Hopefully they’ll release it soon, or someone who’s incredibly awesome at translating will be our savior...:D hint hint...any takers?...anyone? lol. 

I'm not sure if it's the actor's way of portraying his character but, he has this poker face when delivering lines LoL. I just can't tell whether he's bein' funny or serious ha-ha! 

That said Yi Han totally contradicts himself. He keeps givin' You2 rules, boundaries but in the end he breaks 'em instead. I like the drama despite its familiar tropes etc. 

Archived