[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Please Love Me 拜托拜托请你爱我

Admin

11 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

I'm not sure if it's the actor's way of portraying his character but, he has this poker face when delivering lines LoL. I just can't tell whether he's bein' funny or serious ha-ha! 

That said Yi Han totally contradicts himself. He keeps givin' You2 rules, boundaries but in the end he breaks 'em instead. I like the drama despite its familiar tropes etc. 

This actor, ZYJ is well known for his "poker faced" delivering of his lines. He was like that in his other popular Le Coup De Foundre (2019) which makes him very endearing.

Although his character here is different from his other drama, his line delivering is similiar!:wub:

This drama has been liscensed by 2 more streaming services, so more subtitled episodes should be available! Yay!

it is now available at the WeTV App with English subs. According to other forum post, they have released episodes 1-11 with English subs at the WeTV App, and more episodes are available to watch if you are VIP member. I think WeTV App may be Geo-Restricted though. 

Drama is also " Coming Soon" to Viki. No information given on a premiere date at Viki. But hopefully there will eventually be subs available in multiple languages. 

https://www.viki.com/tv/36931c-please-love-me

*sigh* I dropped this. The actors are okay and the directing also. The 3 OTP are quite normal with each other for a RomCom but the story is too ridiculous. For me it feels like "It is too fluffy. What kind of ridiculous twist we can add today?". Hope you other enjoy it but that Drama is not for me. :ph34r:

On 1/12/2020 at 4:13 PM, Table122000 said:

This drama has been liscensed by 2 more streaming services, so more subtitled episodes should be available! Yay!

it is now available at the WeTV App with English subs. According to other forum post, they have released episodes 1-11 with English subs at the WeTV App, and more episodes are available to watch if you are VIP member. I think WeTV App may be Geo-Restricted though. 

Drama is also " Coming Soon" to Viki. No information given on a premiere date at Viki. But hopefully there will eventually be subs available in multiple languages. 

https://www.viki.com/tv/36931c-please-love-me

6 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Good News for people waiting for subs. Channel manager just announced that the drama will premiere on Viki January 21, 2020.  One step closer for subs in multiple languages. 

As always thanks so much for the English subtitle updates.  

6 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

*sigh* I dropped this. The actors are okay and the directing also. The 3 OTP are quite normal with each other for a RomCom but the story is too ridiculous. For me it feels like "It is too fluffy. What kind of ridiculous twist we can add today?". Hope you other enjoy it but that Drama is not for me. :ph34r:

I haven't started yet as I was waiting for more of to be translated.  I guess I will manage my expectations!

8 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

Yeah, I was wondering about the storyline when I saw the preview. I'm still going to check it out once the episodes are subbed because I like the cast and contract relationship is my catnip. I'll beware to not expect too much and just enjoy the fluff.

• 1 month later...

Archived