Genre: Romance

Episodes: 24

Director: 

Broadcast Period: Dec/23/2019

Cast:

许晓诺 Xu Xiao Nuo as Pei You You

张雨剑 Zhang Yu Jian as Yi Han

Synopsis:

A popular idol and a manicurist fall into a romance with an expiration date when they have to pretend to be married.

Two different people leading different lives cross paths due to a scheme around a candid camera incident. To deal with the aftermath, popular star Yi Han and manicurist Pei You You who has always dreamed of buying her own house enter into a marriage contract.

From strangers who wanted nothing to do with each other, the pretend couple eventually develop real feelings. However, reports of their agreement leak to the public. Furthermore, a conspiracy that has been brewing for a long time comes to the surface. Can Yi Han still prove that his heart is true?
(Source: ChineDrama.info)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Airing Schedule:

WsxB3btKdtJS9fkD4ZR_03sr1m-r0eH_PzJO4iIl

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Please Love Me Weibo

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• Thanks 2

They had their very official filming ceremony today 

Pictures uploaded into their weibo

4CGo_8t1xefHk4wn3VvSaypfAGVYfvOTayN4OVXEmaAKCPK5PuYr8XG-senqS0SiF-b1fCANt9ctwMOCJvmTAYoTDFcUGqH0qJLk5ts90kuqhzLUHjvZ1PPO

Spoiler

CleNyibmIFWjyZGbJLyZTrkjo30SC_SzSaAQbt_4kamzQWA4fvVh4QRlpPjY3fJZScoUUmRji6WCz4SKCIPNrDUW06mMdP4l62B1s_K7HybB3qbdKfWeOCEdBZhQIMPu33qD3ZJRKIT_EvKpr5QqNJvXoxc5gHCklCdqvgza6xiIMLJgtwoHjPu6Tq1lKcuO7rg-L1zd

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@sugarplum892 i had created the thread for this series before....

thanks for the tag! weird bc i searched the directory first (ctrl F) and did not find it but no worries!

I really liked Xu Xiao Nuo in About Is Love.  I am not too keen on this actor. Seems he is always playing the same type of character but maybe he will be more animated in this drama.

• Like 2

On 12/24/2019 at 4:50 PM, angelangie said:

@pad-hari @Jafstar lols are u guys going to watch this one?

the girl from About is Love new drama :)

Hello @angelangie, yeah I am going to watch this show for both the ML and FL.  Actually I liked him LCDF and her in AIL.  I AM SO HAPPY IT GOT AN AIR DATE AND STARTED AIRING BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR ITSELF.  will have to wait till the subs are out.:love::love:

• Like 4

On 12/25/2019 at 1:23 AM, pad-hari said:

Hello @angelangie, yeah I am going to watch this show for both the ML and FL.  Actually I liked him LCDF and her in AIL.  I AM SO HAPPY IT GOT AN AIR DATE AND STARTED AIRING BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR ITSELF.  will have to wait till the subs are out.:love::love:

well so far the stories is pretty interesting to be honest i guess in a sense....i wont spoil it for you :P 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 12/24/2019 at 3:50 AM, angelangie said:

@pad-hari @Jafstar lols are u guys going to watch this one?

the girl from About is Love new drama :)

Hi everyone!! I have started to watch the first episode and am liking it so far, but I can’t get over Xu Xiao Nuo being without her lead from About is Love. :bawling: :blush::yum: 

It’s okay, we’ll move on...Hahahah 

Thanks for tagging me!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

13 minutes ago, Jafstar said:

Hi everyone!! I have started to watch the first episode and am liking it so far, but I can’t get over Xu Xiao Nuo being without her lead from About is Love. :bawling: :blush::yum: 

It’s okay, we’ll move on...Hahahah 

Thanks for tagging me!! 

hahaha i know how u feel....its going to take u a couple of episode to start loving it....as it is the same for me :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Good News! This drama is available at Mango TV Drama and Huace Global Fun  Official YouTube Channels.  The liscense for each YT channel is not worldwide, so you will need to go to the YT to see if it is available in your country. According to another forum, Mango TV will be subbing this drama in English starting Dec. 30, 2019.  Not sure if Huace Global Fun will be providing English subs or not.  Hopefully they will. Links to the Playlists:

Mango TV Drama: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0PsHrQxhYwTpLEC_1qDcqg0QLQd-LZC6

Huace Global Fun: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-qn-eiR753ep2CHH8znUNWHfY1Ye_5MD

EDIT: This drama has also been liscensed by

WeTV App

Viki: https://www.viki.com/tv/36931c-please-love-me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

On 12/30/2019 at 5:55 AM, angelangie said:

a new still for the OTP

Such a happy and loving bride and groom! Couple goals! :joy:

• LOL 5

On 12/25/2019 at 1:23 AM, pad-hari said:

Hi people!

I'm here to watch this awesome drama too! Another marriage contract drama? 

What a bonus as I love both Zhang Yu Jian (LCDF) and Xu Xiao Niu(AIL)!:D

Loving it so far even without subs as I'm on ep 6. Will rewatch again with subs as my Chinese isn't good enough.:wub:

Anyway, a "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020" to everyone on this thread!:blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3