[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I haven’t posted for a long time.... now that the LAX airport scenario is done and dusted and emotions have subsided, let me share my point of view..

i just hope and pray that this will not happen again, and lessons were learned and that BinJin’s privacy will be respected. 

Not all the fans at the airport are rude, some showed respect and kept their distance. With that I admired these respectful and well-manners fans. What was annoying was that woman in white blazer who even approached and touched YeJin’s shoulder and took picture with her. Oh dear! You just don’t touch people like that, you’re not close acquaintances! Where are her manners!!! But then it was not enough, she approached again and ask for an autograph which the kind Yehin obliged. Third time, she tried to approached again, sneaked from behind but this time HyunBin told her and another elderly lady to step back. My goodness!! She can’t get enough.  She also posted on IG that we should be thankful because she acted as their bodyguard. TBH, BinJin will need a bodyguard so people like her cannot approach BinJin. And she also said that she asked the police not to give HB ticket for parking as if BinJin cannot afford to pay a ticket. BinJin had the most extravagant wedding in SK, they can afford to pay a ticket. And another thing, some were not wearing mask when they went close to BinJin, they spread shame, embarrassment and virus. If we, as fans, truly love and respect BinJin, we will not make them feel uncomfortable and stressed. 

There, I said my piece! Apologies if this offends some, that’s not my aim. We need to bring manners and respect back. Let all things be done in decency and in order.

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, Aya said:

I haven’t posted for a long time.... now that the LAX airport scenario is done and dusted and emotions have subsided, let me share my point of view..

i just hope and pray that this will not happen again, and lessons were learned and that BinJin’s privacy will be respected. 

Not all the fans at the airport are rude, some showed respect and kept their distance. With that I admired these respectful and well-manners fans. What was annoying was that woman in white blazer who even approached and touched YeJin’s shoulder and took picture with her. Oh dear! You just don’t touch people like that, you’re not close acquaintances! Where are her  the manners!!! But then it was not enough, she approached again and ask for an autograph which the kind Yehin obliged. Third time, she tried to approached again, sneaked from behind but this time HyunBin told her and another elderly lady to step back. My goodness!! She can’t get enough.  She also posted on IG that we should be thankful because she acted as their bodyguard. TBH, BinJin will need a bodyguard so people like her cannot approach BinJin. And she also said that she asked the police not to give HB ticket for parking as if BinJin cannot afford to pay a ticket. BinJin had the most extravagant wedding in SK, they cannot afford to pay a ticket. And another thing, some were not wearing mask when they went close to BinJin, they spread shame, embarrassment and virus. If we, as fans, truly love and respect BinJin, we will not make them feel uncomfortable and stressed. 

There, I said my piece! Apologies if this offends some, that’s not my aim. We need to bring manners and respect back. Let all things be done in decency and in order.

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

Long time no post Ms. @Aya you get back on track. I do agree with you. It's already done so be it let's moved on we know what to do if we are the one who bumped into BinJin one day. I've watch what she did to Ye Jin for me it's not good to simply touch a person who doesn't know you it would be better if she just asked permission to Ye Jin first not just simply going beside her and pushing herself just to asked for signature instead wait for Ye Jin to allow her do it. I saw what she posted on her IG and it's like she should learn what she did in LAX.  I hope next time she would do better and the others too. All we need to do is respect BinJin and let's wait for them what they're gonna share to us. Let's wait until Kim Baby Boom Boom Boom.:fullofhearts:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Greene said:

Hi @Jimmy Greene welcome:smile:

I don't understand Korean but I think it's about golf cause someone spotted BinJin on the parking lot on a golf club there in LA and they took a video of BinJin then they posted it on social media then they mentioned about Lee Couple and the Cinderella Friends.

• Like 1