[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

3 hours ago, cococahpi said:

(Just thinking about my own journey in life) :grin:  

3 hours ago, cococahpi said:

I think the main purpose was to give a deeper message about life.  I think I remember Kim Jae Young or the director  in the interviews before the drama saying it was a different kind of drama one that was more about healing. 

I hope that the drama  Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life  will have given a lot of encouragement and hope to people.  

You've said it well, thank you. :wub: 

At least for me too, BLWL's deeper message has been aligned to my thoughts last year...to start healing myself.

Perhaps some things are relatable and I think it's a place to find encouragement and for that, CA as a character alone, I was always cheering for her.     

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12 hours ago, Roomay_ht said:

I miss old episodes when JH was a clueless tsundere, and how CA always got him with her spunky, straightforward act.

I miss the old them! Seems to me CA has mellowed and matured after the breakup. 

10 hours ago, ende said:
  • Worst bedroom: HR's. That step is a hazard. Each time anyone enters that room, I'm looking at their feet. Is that supposed to be her stage to rehearse her evil ideas? 
  • Best guy still: BR! He may not have much scenes as the drama progressed but he was important from the beginning. If he wasn't written to ask CA to cover him for that job, she may not meet JH at the right moment. Let's not forget he literally helped JH to look at CA closely to see her beauty. The rest is history isn't it. 
  • Scenes I wish there were: BR - CA - JH hanging out together. 
  • Scenes I'm glad there wasn't: HR - CA - SW hanging out together. 
  • Best parents: In the near future, CA and JH.

@ende I love what you wrote! Some of those things (like the above) were in my mind too. LOL about HR's room. And if I were TR, I sure would have rolled down those steps when I slept in that area!

Totally agree about Baek Rim! To add to what you wrote, it's because JH felt jealous seeing CA with BR that JH confessed his feelings and asked CA to date him. That unforgettable BR-soju-spill-from-mouth scene! :lol:

And from the final ep, BR was protective of CA and wannted to lash out at JH. They both go back a long way too! How I wish the office folks didn't take BR away!

Scenes I wish there were: BR - CA - SW hanging out together (BR has yet to meet SW!)

Scenes I'm glad there weren't: BR - Ms Oh's "romance" (there's this episode when she thought BR might have liked her since he helped her when she was drunk, something like that)

10 hours ago, ende said:

I may have miss something. What punishment did the judge actually received?  

Yeah, I thought she would have been jailed. Is it because the case was so long over? In reality, what would the punishment really be, anyone knows?

Regarding SIA's farewell letter, she addressed KJY as KJY ssi and not JY oppa? 

@watzdiz I think sia referred to kjy as kjy ssi and not oppa because it sounds more professional.  At least that is what I think. But I hope that behind the scenes that she could call KJY... JY Oppa. :D

I also wish they had shown more of baek rim.  I always wanted to see br and sw meeting eachother as well. 

It would have been fun to see br, jh and sw and ca hang out too. :D

@ende I think one of the reporters said it too that the statute  of limits has expired on her being prosecuted.  But yes, I don't think that they actually said what the punishment was . 

19 hours ago, watzdiz said:

I miss the old them! Seems to me CA has mellowed and matured after the breakup. 

Yeah before, it was JH who's very cautious as he's keeping a secret and after the breakup, it's CA who's keeping one from him and SW too. She did say to HR to grow up in the last episode so I felt like a big sister watching CA, good job CA. But at least we get a glimpse of how they both can be when they're free from secrets. CA & JH's last scene in the small town is too funny that it's such a great setup for another drama. :D 

19 hours ago, watzdiz said:

That unforgettable BR-soju-spill-from-mouth scene! :lol:

I've got to thank the writer for giving us some unconventional ways of how these two interact for a long drama. They can be unpredictable so that's something I've enjoyed about them. And because they both have a special connection with JG, that makes them quite formidable partners for each other. 

On another note, anyone can guess what's KSW new name under the Mun family? I had this thought suddenly, probably a funny scene when they do decide a name. 

21 minutes ago, ende said:

On another note, anyone can guess what's KSW new name under the Mun family? I had this thought suddenly, probably a funny scene when they do decide a name.

Moon Si-Rang? Lol...

If you go to this ig page, you can see the article.  I tried to translate it using papago.  Some phrases are a bit confusing but I think it's basically saying that Kim Jae Young did a really good job portraying Gu Jun Hwi.

sK0RpAg.jpg

The Instagram link as the korean article about Seol In Ah.  

Below is the translation that I did through Papago.  Basically, the article is saying what a great and captivating job she did as the female lead for the drama and for portraying Kim Cheong Ah. . 

oKlqeyh.jpg

According to upper translated articles @cococahpi - :smiley: Thank you!

Yes :                       "Rediscovery of acting "  - KJY

"Next generation stars" - SIA

THE STARS WERE  BORN for the new Korean cinematography! 

Lead them stright paths towards the Oscar Adwards but not throught KDramas - these DIAMONDS :star:need much more ambitious challenges - the thrillers, comedies, science-fictions - never mind what type of the production but with this HIDDEN, STRONG PSYCHOLOGICAL SUBTEXT and we can see the next masterpiece by SIA and KJY.

Crossing fingers !!!

- and hugs to neverending forum readers and BLWL viewers :)

On 3/24/2020 at 4:06 PM, ende said:

But at least we get a glimpse of how they both can be when they're free from secrets. CA & JH's last scene in the small town is too funny that it's such a great setup for another drama. :D 

I wish we can have one more episode to see their life in the countryside!!! :blush:

On 3/24/2020 at 4:06 PM, ende said:

I've got to thank the writer for giving us some unconventional ways of how these two interact for a long drama. They can be unpredictable so that's something I've enjoyed about them. And because they both have a special connection with JG, that makes them quite formidable partners for each other. 

I always enjoyed the scenes with JH and CA. 

Here is the youtube link for Seo In Ah's BTS clips and goodbye from her OUI agency.  

According to the article about Seol In Ah, it looks like she will be taking a break after BLWL. But if KJY and SIA ever star in another drama, please let me know. :grin:  She really is a captivating actress and hope she gets many more great drama opportunities along with her other acting colleagues!! 

A slideshow of our beautiful couple!! 

What the message in Korean says: 

Our Pretty Jun- Cheong  Couple:
All the staff members and actors worked hard. Thank you for that. From the first to the last, I enjoyed watching the drama, Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life. I am going to miss our Jun- Cheong  couple alot. I hope to meet actor Kim Jae Young and actress Seol In Ah again in a romantic miniseries next time. Let's meet again with a good work and a good role.  

This first link, is a page that has pictures for Seol In Ah.  You can read it in Korean or in English.  It has behind the scenes  BLWL pictures of Seol In Ah as Kim Cheong Ah. 

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=27815876&memberNo=16286816

This next link, is a page that has pictures for Kim Jae Young. You can also read it in Korean or English. It has behind the scenes BLWL pictures of Kim Jae Young as Gu Jun Hwi.

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=27811528&memberNo=3247896

Instagram picture of Jo Yoon Hee- In spoiler

Spoiler

Jo Yoon Hee

Lee Tae Sun was interviewed about his role as Kang Si Wol and what he thought about working with Seol In Nah and Jo Woo Ri. I just translated it from Papago and I edited a little... especially the pronouns, etc.

Lee Tae-sun ,"Seol-in Ah , is an actor younger than me but someone that I can learn from" [EN: Interview 2]

Lee Tae-sun said he learned a lot from Seol In-ah.
Actor Lee Tae-sun, who starred in KBS 2TV's weekend drama "Love is Beautiful Life is Wonderful," delivered his thoughts on working with actors Seol In-ah and Jo Woo Ri, in an interview with Newsen, which took place at a cafe in Gangnam on March 26. Kang Si-wol, who was falsely accused of a hit-and-run crime in "Sapul In-pool," revealed the charm of a tough man, leaving a strong impression on the viewers.
Lee Tae-sun also formed a love triangle with Seol In-ah and Kim Jae-young.   Lee Tae-sun said he dialogued the most with Seol In-a, who he ran into the most.  Lee Tae-sun said, "Like what In-ah said, she is a pure friend.
In-ah is considerate and bright about the other person. It must have been really hard, but she didn't show it. I think she is younger than me but I have a lot to learn from her. She is considerate and good at acting. So I learned a lot, and thank you. She is cool," he said with his thumbs up.

Lee Tae-sun "Seol-in, an actor younger than me but with more things to learn" [EN: Interview 2]
Jo Woo-ri, who portrayed Moon Hae-rang, was later identified as a twin brother and sister. They had a special relationship. Lee Tae-sun said, "Jo Woo Ri is actually  a year older than me ,  so she is actually my Noona or big sister, so  it's cheesy. I was on "Gangnam Beauty" with my big sister or noona, so it was awkward but fun to have her call me big brother. I played a lot of pranks," he said with a smile.
Most of all, "Sapul Inpool" has become an excellent learning place for the still-new Lee Tae-sun, as it was a drama that had a large number of senior actors including Kim Mi-sook, Na Young-hee, Park Young-kyu, Park Hae-mi and Jung Won-joong. Lee Tae-sun, who learned a lot from them, said, "I thought it would be really uncomfortable at first, but it was so nice to be with all the seniors. They took good care of me and taught me a lot of acting. If you're a rookie, you'll have to try it at least once. There's something you learn next to you. I thought they would say, 'Just do it,' because you have experience . Everyone was very passionate. So I started to reflect on myself a lot, and I learned a lot from seeing it over my shoulder. It was a real family-like scene," he said, expressing his gratitude to his seniors.
Meanwhile, Lee Tae-sun,  made his debut in 2016 with SBS' "Tan-da-la," tvN's "Gangnam Beauty," tvN's "Wise Prison Life," tvN's "Hotel Del Luna," KBS 2TV's "Sapul In-pool" and SBS's entertainment show "Handsome Tigers," will take a break for the time being. (Photo = Tree Actors provided)

They had some really good actors/ actresses in this drama.  I feel bad for Yoon Park though. :blush:  Lee Tae Sun was good and maybe a good strategy to bring him in the 2nd half of the drama to keep the viewers attention.  (Although, I didn't like the love triangle.) But Lee Tae Sun shined even more than Yoon Park which is sad since he was even on the poster and everyone thought that he was one of the main characters.   Maybe I will avoid dramas by this particular writer.  I asked on the other thread but any good drama recommendations? 

In spoiler: Youtube clip of Cheong Ah's little sister, Kim Yeon Ah or actress Jo Yoo Jung.  She is giving a tour of the Kim Family home.  

Spoiler

A link for some behind the scene pictures of Kim Yeon Ah or Jo Yoo Jung.  You can have it translated in English as well.  

6 hours ago, cococahpi said:

any good drama recommendations?

My favourite of all times (I'm not a seasoned k-drama watcher thou, so chances are you've already seen it:sweatingbullets:. Nevertheless, here goes:

Spoiler

"Just Between Lovers". I find the overall feels a bit similar to "BLWL" plus the main leads have insane chemistry as well.

Does my otp get a happy ending :tears::wub:CA × JH? I see that the show has ended. All I wanted for them was pure happiness. 

Even though I didn't continue with the show or this thread, I was always rooting for the two because they were so cute & I love their relationship so much. Glad to see all the discussion happening. Everyone had fun!

2 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

Does my otp get a happy ending :tears::wub:CA × JH? I see that the show has ended. All I wanted for them was pure happiness. 

@greenwatch08 yes, CA and JH have a happy ending.  CA was transferred to the countryside and JH seems to be with her on the weekends as during the week he has to come back to Seoul to work.  They are married though, although they didn't show a wedding .  It was sweet to see CA and JH in the countryside helping people.  The best part was JH is  planting potatoes.  :blush:  He is catching wild boars too but they don't show that part.  Then CA and JH are  lying down and JH is telling her how defeated he feels by the pigs and she says the magic words: I Love You to Jun Hwi. She gives him a little peck and then JH gives her a big passionate kiss!! 

The show ends with CA talking to Jun Gyeom and thanking him for telling her to live and then flower petals fall. 

@PeVe

Thank you for the recommendation!

Today is Friday. Supposedly preview day... :lol:

@cococahpi Thanks for all those nice stuff! I love the house tour! I wish they could do it for the other houses too!

I was trying out the new drama Find Me In Your Memory, and Jun Hwi's housekeeper is in there!! I could recognize her right away although I can't find the actress' name in BLWL wiki. She looks different too in her wiki page.

@cococahpi Thank you for uploading updates on BLWL's casts interviews. As much as I can't wait to see SIA and KJY's next project...I hope they both get as much rest as possible, just thinking how much they both as leads doing such a touch job to get consistently better at delivering their characters! For the veteran actors, they probably have developed good pacing to deliver their craft for a long drama while SIA is considered an upcoming star so as much as I was cheering for CA, I was also cheering for SIA to do well. As she said, CA's character background is very different hence making the character more complex. As for KJY, this guy was acting in another drama too while filming the start of BLWL so I'm really glad he could dig deep to portray JH's growth in ways that his character became one of the few kdrama male lead characters that's truly memorable. 

Anyway, I usually would go watch something totally opposite in order to move on nicely haha...so I'm going for action-packed Rugal when the time comes. But if I can suggest a few I find really memorable for me (also I'm not a kdrama addict, just very selective) that you can check out:

• Miss Hammurabi (2018) - based on a book written by a real judge. Drama script also written by the same judge so the cases and how they're delivered is excellent, showing the cases from the perspective of a judge. The leads are strong-willed and true to themselves which reminds me of CA and JH too. 
  • Chicago Typewriter (2017) - the drama is set in 1930s and present day. This one is like a masterpiece when I discovered it probably last year and was blown away by the acting of the leads especially Yoo Ah-In, the cinematography, the plot, the costumes, the settings, the characters's relationships. All tied in with the Japanese occupation so this is historical kdrama done well. (Bridal Mask (2012) was pretty good too; also with Japanese occupation plot) 
  • 3 days (2014) - my official first kdrama I ever watched. This one got me guessing what will happen throughout leading me to present day of watching selected kdrama, also it got me fearing for the main lead's life and above all, I find the main lead and the female lead to have a good strong character and worked well together. The main lead is a president's guard while the female lead is a police officer (like CA). 

Hope my recommendation isn't too much but have something to your liking. :)

@cococahpi

Thank you so much. Wow, that's the cutest thing ever lol. JH turned country bumpkin. Cute! :wub::rolleyes::w00t: I love them so much I'm glad they got a happy ending they most definitely deserve! I honestly wished the show was a regular 16 or 24 ep show about CA x JH only lol.

SA & her shenanigans with JW & TR was just too overbearing to continue the show lol. Even the parents were too much lol. I could not stand them.

Archived