[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

1 hour ago, superspace said:

Woow, I didn’t think about that possibility but that theory is very possible! :D

Another theory from twitter: maybe the flower bouquets is from the Mom who gave BTS coffee to Gyeoul in Ep 8.

Just hours to get the answer! 

My money is on this. It is the mother's way of saying thanks. 

I don't think (and hope) that it is not Ik Jun purposely sending to try and trigger some reaction from Jeong Won, because that is messed up even if it is done for a sake of a good friend. 

Ik Jun did not witness the mothers expressing her gratitute towards Gyeo Ul. If it would be one asking for this, it would be Jeong Won. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, sakura22 said:

My money is on this. It is the mother's way of saying thanks. 

I don't think (and hope) that it is not Ik Jun purposely sending to try and trigger some reaction from Jeong Won, because that is messed up even if it is done for a sake of a good friend. 

Ik Jun did not witness the mothers expressing her gratitute towards Gyeo Ul. If it would be one asking for this, it would be Jeong Won. 

I don't think it's from the mom mainly because usually there is a significant time gap between eps and from what we have seen so far, they usually don't have the patients story for more than one ep. But I could be totally wrong, I really don't care who is it from as long as the news reaches JW's ears and it gets some reaction out of him. LOL. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I don't think it's from the mom mainly because usually there is a significant time gap between eps and from what we have seen so far, they usually don't have the patients story for more than one ep. But I could be totally wrong, I really don't care who is it from as long as the news reaches JW's ears and it gets some reaction out of him. LOL. 

Wow, what you said it also make sense!

Am I the only one who is amazed and change my mind every time I read new theory of HP?! :sweatingbullets::D

I mean, all theories are make sense until we see the new episode right!?

Anyone has theory that this flower bouquet is from JW? #IWISH :lol:

• LOL 6

22 minutes ago, superspace said:

Am I the only one who is amazed and change my mind every time I read new theory of HP?! :sweatingbullets::D

This is so me!!! LOL. Ofcourse the greatest plot twist would be if the flowers are really from Jeong won. Hahaha. 

Another guess is that it could be from a patient in today's ep, I'll not be surprised if suddenly Gyeo Ul becomes the most sorted out doctor among the patients. She has shown great improvement in the last few eps. Hahaha. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, superspace said:

This is so me :joy::tounge_xd:

My brain is not well functioning when it's come to generate a theory...

Maybe the flower is from her blind date lol

• LOL 4

can Song Hwa just get together with our captain Ahn lol? I got so invested in other ships but honestly I would just run around smiling like a little girl if this two get together - imagine what a sweet couple they will be(and they are not even the main couple I'm rooting for but come on you can't even get mad at this ship lmao) like I am actually rooting for Song Hwa and someone else but I wouldn't mind captain Ahn taking his spot cuz he is such a sweet caring guy who is very hard working and direct(lol he really is my type in a guy in terms of personality) and have you seen his killer smile? man I'm smitten - if Song Hwa won't take him I will lmao:wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, superspace said:

Count me in. i always amazed with every theories like “this sounds make sense and oh this also make sense ” :rolleyes:  

i guess that someone gives her this flower bouquet in the name of some department (not her gs godfathers) for whatever occasion. :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Watching it live ..was not gonna recap...but aiya..i give you guys some crumbs...( please bear in mind my understanding is limited)

Spoiler

Captain Ahn...met SH ...ahahahah...but the other colleagues came later as well ...that's why he waved so informally...very cute scene...

Before that Ik Sun told JWan about how her bro had come to visit her

Looks like J Wan and Ik Sun attend her friend's gathering ...lots of food...nice he gets to see her friends...they so impressed to have a doctor in their midst..even gave him  a gift

Our Ik Jun have meal with his cute son...( egg drop PPL :lol:) at a fast food place. The boy teasing dad...talking to him in formal language...then winked at his dad

Ik Jun asked SH what she wants to eat later

JWan on phone...he says I love you..suddenly Ik Jun came in and he was shocked ( ahahaha wait till IJ finds out who he is loving :P)

after some short chat btwn the two..IK Jun on the phone with some lady...then he went to see someone..

Andreas...feeling a little down...puts his rosary away in drawer...he looks at calendar - date of entering seminary?

Then his mum called ... have you eaten...found a wife?  what about SHwa...he was like no...not SH...lol

SH was eating with Ik Jun in her office , they ordered in to eat

Then later Andreas joins them after that

Edited by Guest

Try not to ship JWon with SH too much

My theory is that JWon will become SH's patient rather than becoming a couple, if this headache is a hint

Then with opening ending, please wait and find out what happened to JWon at season 2 :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 5