[OFFICIAL] Shin Hae Sun ❤️ Kim Myung Soo (#SooSunCouple or #DanYeon)

jakey09

3 hours ago, myoshie said:

Sung Jong (Infinite's maknae) has already enlisted :tears: This will make me miss Infinite even more now. 

With 4 of Infinite members enlisting, I'm honestly thinking that seeing Hae Sun and Myung Soo together at the year-end awards may be a long shot (might not be possible). 

To any Inspirits here, is there a chance Myung Soo will also enlist this year? 

can myungsoo enlist next year???he need to attend KBS drama awards and got his best couple awards....:bawling:

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/29/2019 at 11:26 AM, myoshie said:

Sung Jong (Infinite's maknae) has already enlisted :tears: This will make me miss Infinite even more now. 

With 4 of Infinite members enlisting, I'm honestly thinking that seeing Hae Sun and Myung Soo together at the year-end awards may be a long shot (might not be possible). 

To any Inspirits here, is there a chance Myung Soo will also enlist this year? 

I think he has until march next year to enlist since he is yet to turn 28 in march...

So we can still look forward to them appearing in the kbs drama awards year end....

From what I know, men shld enter the military service not later than 28 years old.

Anyway, i am happy to be part of this ship.

I dont watch k-dramas as much as i did in my younger days. And i rarely have favorites recently but ALML caught my interest and i absolutely loved it. It's been almost 3 wks since it ended but i still cant move on. *sigh*

On 7/29/2019 at 2:01 PM, multiloverssss said:

can myungsoo enlist next year???he need to attend KBS drama awards and got his best couple awards....:bawling:

he need to graduated from college after that he can go to enlistment

don't worry. i think he still able to attended KBS Award

1 hour ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

he need to graduated from college after that he can go to enlistment

don't worry. i think he still able to attended KBS Award

really hope he can attend....i think ALML had high chances to win best couple this year for KBS drama. KBS drama did not had to many romance drama for first half of this year....so Please give danyeon best couple.:heart:

8 hours ago, Mightyz. said:

I want to share this! Guess who's the voice at the end. :)
And Nice to meet you guys!!! I have signed in just for this thread. :wub:

For a sec, I did think it was Hae Sun’s voice but then I wasn’t sure. :ph34r:

She actually said this? I must have missed:

Archived