[OFFICIAL] Shin Hae Sun ❤️ Kim Myung Soo (#SooSunCouple or #DanYeon)

jakey09

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KBSCool FM 이수지의 가요광장

MS reaction to HS talking about how she act in front of someone she like ;)

34:58 - 35:35

Dj: *giggle very happily* Look at them, already starting to bicker. (lee suji sounded like a happy soosun shipper)  

SHS: Sometimes I get so shy that I dare not make eye contact or I would feel embarrassed by the way i eat.

Dj: *giggles* why would you feel embarrassed by the way you eat? When its a one-sided crush?

SHS: There are times like this... when in front of the guy i like, for some reason, would feel embarrassed eating.

Dj: ohh yes yes. Because you want to look pretty.

SHS: yes. because I want to look pretty. What if food drop out of my mouth when i eat? What if my saliva drips?

MS: When eating with me, you eat really well. (Is he disappointed she does not care about how she eats in front of him?? haha so cute)

Dj: Well I'm sorry MS, filming ( sentence not finished but implying that SHS only likes MS in the drama) 

*everyone laughs*

Dj: But you never know what will happen

HS:  *agreeing tone* you never know what will happen (Is she saying there is a potential for her to like him as a guy?)

Dj: *teasing tone* you guys still have not completed filming so you still have a chance (I think lee suji is soosun shipper too)

9 hours ago, Bunny said:

KBSCool FM 이수지의 가요광장

Dj: *giggle very happily* Look at them, already starting to bicker. (lee suji sounded like a happy soosun shipper)  

SHS: Sometimes I get so shy that I dare not make eye contact or I would feel embarrassed by the way i eat.

Dj: *giggles* why would you feel embarrassed by the way you eat? When its a one-sided crush?

SHS: There are times like this... when in front of the guy i like, for some reason, would feel embarrassed eating.

SHS: yes. because I want to look pretty. What if food drop out of my mouth when i eat? What if my saliva drips?

MS: When eating with me, you eat really well. (Is he disappointed she does not care about how she eats in front of him?? haha so cute)

Dj: Well I'm sorry MS, filming ( sentence not finished but implying that SHS only likes MS in the drama) 

*everyone laughs*

HS:  *agreeing tone* you never know what will happen (Is she saying there is a potential for her to like him as a guy?)

Dj: *teasing tone* you guys still have not completed filming so you still have a chance (I think lee suji is soosun shipper too)

they really look comfortable together....they always bicker.hope you can translate the other part of this interview:blush:

On 8/11/2019 at 3:55 AM, Bunny said:

KBSCool FM 이수지의 가요광장

*everyone laughs*

thank you so very much for this! I've wondered for  a long time what they were talking about. kindly do share if you have translations of other parts of this interview! they seemed to have lots of fun talking here ❤️

Hello everyone! Indeed this thread is too quiet..

I have been following several fan accounts of KMS lately and read some comments of his fans regarding the drama.. .. i just realized how jealous his fans are especially when the pics/videos posted are those of his kiss scenes and other skinship with SHS. Some even say they hate her... how childish... and these fans say they have been inspirits since the group's debut in 2010.. 9 years have passed and yet some of them have not matured.. :-(

i hope they can be true fans and just be supportive of KMS ... i am sure he has been too careful regarding his personal life as to not upset his fans.. whether it is with SHS or.with someone else, i hope they can just be supportive or understanding. KMS deserves to be happy too...

Despite knowing that his fans just want him to belong to them,  KMS was so brave in acting passionately in love in the drama. It is evident in those passionate kisses amd tight hugs. He really shone brightly in the drama! And this drama had too many kiss scenes.. i have watched so many korean dramas and ALML had the most kiss scenes I have seen! ( the number may be more than double.if we.count the BTS and scenese that were edited out)I am sure KMS knew about those many kissing scenes before he agreed to do drama and yet he bravely accepted it even if not all his fans will liike it. So proud of him!

I really hope SHS will look at KMS as a namja than a dongsaeng. And I hope that his idol status won't affect on how she sees him and she give it a chance.

8 minutes ago, fluffybaby said:

Hello everyone! Indeed this thread is too quiet..

I have been following several fan accounts of KMS lately and read some comments of his fans regarding the drama.. .. i just realized how jealous his fans are especially when the pics/videos posted are those of his kiss scenes and other skinship with SHS. Some even say they hate her... how childish... and these fans say they have been inspirits since the group's debut in 2010.. 9 years have passed and yet some of them have not matured.. :-(

i hope they can be true fans and just be supportive of KMS ... i am sure he has been too careful regarding his personal life as to not upset his fans.. whether it is with SHS or.with someone else, i hope they can just be supportive or understanding. KMS deserves to be happy too...

Despite knowing that his fans just want him to belong to them,  KMS was so brave in acting passionately in love in the drama. It is evident in those passionate kisses amd tight hugs. He really shone brightly in the drama! And this drama had too many kiss scenes.. i have watched so many korean dramas and ALML had the most kiss scenes I have seen! ( the number may be more than double.if we.count the BTS and scenese that were edited out)I am sure KMS knew about those many kissing scenes before he agreed to do drama and yet he bravely accepted it even if not all his fans will liike it. So proud of him!

I really hope SHS will look at KMS as a namja than a dongsaeng. And I hope that his idol status won't affect on how she sees him and she give it a chance.

i know its quite hard for idol to date....i don't prefer if they date and would break up because of pressure from certain fans.just hope their relationship is still strong just like when they filming drama....hope both of them would came for KBS DRAMA AWARDS.

I think because they (kms & shs) dont update anything in their media social, so people easy to forget them. I think idol fans always like that. (They think their idol belong to them.) :lol:

Now i wait for good news about them if they appear in kbs award. 

Ok silent reader mode. -_-

37 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

he leaving woolim entertainment after 9 years....

So sad to hear this :obut maybe for his acting career. Good luck for him. 

If you guys have good or bad news about them (soosun couple) please update here. I will check this thread everyday. Much love :wub:

Reading his letter, you can feel it was very hard for him to make the decision of leaving woolim.. but he recognized that he needs to grow as an artist and as a person and realized that he will only achieve it if he becomes an independent artist. I like though the arrangement agreed upon that he will always join infinite activities whenever he is needed.

We all are hopeful in this new development in his career. And for us shippers, i think this is positive news! He can publicly date! I know agencies discourage or even prohibit their contract artists from dating. With KMS being independent now, he need not worry that a dating news might affect the stock prices of woolim or the bankability of infinite. And of course if he dates, we all hope it is SHS! ❤

Archived