Quantcast
Jump to content
jakey09

[OFFICIAL] Shin Hae Sun ❤️ Kim Myung Soo (#SooSunCouple or #DanYeon)

Recommended Posts

I always wondering how they did not fall in love each other when they embraced love and intimate scenes together
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 10:22 AM, jakey09 said:

 

You are dead sounds good too! 

 

In the end, she was saying something! :wub:

This sounds more like a lover's threat (and is definitely better than Najung-e lmao)

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like to imagine that he can’t stop not touching her

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, libra22 said:

 

about his ig update: 

 

Such conclusions are always made by shippers but in the end nothing happen between them 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, glass_shoe15 said:

about his ig update: 

 

Such conclusions are always made by shippers but in the end nothing happen between them 

its okay ....its just for fun :lol:

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, multiloverssss said:

its okay ....its just for fun :lol:

 

Yeah. But it hurts when its become reality:huh:

I hope they have interview or magazine photoshoot together

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Yeah. But it hurts when its become reality:huh:

I hope they have interview or magazine photoshoot together

for them to had interview or photoshoot together is quite hard....as hyesun already starting filming new movie. i just hope to see them at KBS DRAMA AWARDS:heart:...but its take a long time.

myungsoo would had fan meeting, if he can invite hyesun it quite good.

but still i didn't want to put high expectations.:sweat_smile:

  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, multiloverssss said:

for them to had interview or photoshoot together is quite hard....as hyesun already starting filming new movie. i just hope to see them at KBS DRAMA AWARDS:heart:...but its take a long time.

myungsoo would had fan meeting, if he can invite hyesun it quite good.

but still i didn't want to put high expectations.:sweat_smile:

Me too :huh:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally, this ost is out!

I can't stop smiling while watching this MV and listening to the music.

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, multiloverssss said:

anyone can translate this interview??:dissapointed_relieved:

Myung soo look charming here. So Yummy.

Sorry hye sun because interested to your other half 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Myung soo look charming here. So Yummy.

Sorry hye sun because interested to your other half 

Myungsoo vibe in radio interview is different.... he look more mature here.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

Myungsoo vibe in radio interview is different.... he look more mature here.

Agreed with you

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love this Kocowa interview. His gaze was on her whenever it was her turn to speak.

 

 

He started with a side glance and ended with a side glance too, lol

lzalUh3.gif

 

EmR36U6.gif

 

I miss them. They have been so quiet :( Till we see them again...

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still can't move on from danyeon :tears: I already end two dramas after ALML but my heart still for danyeon :lol:

 

Anyone hv link to download all bts after kbs translate it?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, qing said:

Still can't move on from danyeon :tears: I already end two dramas after ALML but my heart still for danyeon :lol:

 

Anyone hv link to download all bts after kbs translate it?

i still cannot start new drama.... :bawling:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i read in main thread for ALML, the ending supposedly there are danyeon children....i really want to see how danyeon would be look if they had child.:bawling:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sung Jong (Infinite's maknae) has already enlisted :tears: This will make me miss Infinite even more now. 

 

With 4 of Infinite members enlisting, I'm honestly thinking that seeing Hae Sun and Myung Soo together at the year-end awards may be a long shot (might not be possible). 

 

To any Inspirits here, is there a chance Myung Soo will also enlist this year? 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...