[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

So much Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min to end the year and now LOL.. I actually forgot that they could be presenting again. So presenting again was a new surprise - to get new pics besides just JHI constant likes on her instagram page :) Nice to know One Spring Night crew all still hang out together. JHI did get tag in one of the pics. I think he took the photo in the one he got tagged on. So they still hang out together too. They probably did talk to each other at Baeksang. Just we didn't get pics lol

• Like 4
  • Love 7

17 hours ago, DrPhUsa said:

@Hong Willerthey should've have their wedding after the MBC awards LOL. I remember their press conference for OSN, they looked like bride and groom :blush:

@DrPhUsamaybe not a wedding after the MBC awards ceremony, but a dinner and dessert together would suffice. :phew:.  I sent you a DM. Please check it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJmmxzcp_RA/?igshid=4yz4qbx087q2

• Like 4
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

Tracking JHI IG, Ji Min getting more active liking almost all his post from Nov onwards.

Yes, from among the last 12 consecutive JHI IG posts, she only skipped (ignored/avoided) one post which is kinda interesting (?) Check it out which one she avoided. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, hjm_osn said:

Yes, from among the last 12 consecutive JHI IG posts, she only skipped (ignored/avoided) one post which is kinda interesting (?) Check it out which one she avoided. 

Lol. Jimin, I know what you did there lol :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Hee!  Its the post of Coffee truck from Eugene Jung.  Same agency and worked repeatedly in a few projects since SITR to Tune in for Love to recent Snowdrop.  But no commom ground with Ji Min thus maybe that is why.  Cos at least we know Ji Min likes Paul Kim's work, thus she will send her likes.

Maybe after that post, this is him.  :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIN1h2GpOZo/?igshid=1t9v8hq0ef1yl

P.s.  JHI did not post the coffee truck sent by Ji Min last time in his previous project. :P  although it is not entirely for him only.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, DrPhUsa said:

Question: Does anybody knows a site where to watch Jimin's movies? Thank you!

Miss Baek - this is a must see JM movie. She earned many prestigious awards for this movie.  You can watch on Amazon (prime member is free) and viki.  There are other sites you can watch but I would avoid them since they are full of inappropriate ads. 

Detective K - i also watched it on Amazon . It's free if you are a prime member.

King's Wrath (The Fatal Encounter) - Amazon 

Salut D'Amor - she is only a supporting role but this was the time when HI met JM at a team gathering.  They were never on the same screen.  I watched it on Dramacool. 

The Age of Shadows and Keys to The Heart movies - JM was only supporting characters. I can only find these movies on the not so good sites (dramacool or kissasian).  The Age of Shadows is apparently also on Netflix but only in certain regions (not U.S)

Short film Two Rays of Light - Youtube

Plan Man - JM is so cute and hilarious in here. - watched it on Dramacool.

I am hoping Amazon or HBO Max will pick up Josee.  It's unlikely Netflix would show Josee.  Sigh..why is it taking so long?

Hope this helps! Maybe tok-soompi or someone else can chime in on some of her old older movies.

• Like 7

From MBC IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJbLs6mB4ji/?igshid=1mtmjgs7wxawf

@DrPhUsa, sorry i cannot help you much.  I am lucky to watch most of Ji Min movie via air plane ride last time and some are snippet from YT.  But i did some research and apparently Plan Man and Salute D Armor is screened in Netflix.

I forgotten how i managed to watch Detective K, but Ji Min is wow!   If saying Miss Baek ditched her familiar image, i think Detective K should be the first.  She is so seductive but tough.

I watched her older works via YT.  They are Blue Swallow and The Cut.  The beginning of Blue Swallow is quite cheerful with super cute Ji Min's character as supporting role.  But sadly to think that this film male and female lead are no longer around.  The cut will probably be the last horror movie Ji Min is going to screen.  She mentioned in an interview that when she is young, she is not scared, but as she gotten older, she is no longer comfortable with horror film.  

Enjoy her movie.  All her films show her range as an actress as they are all different character and temperament.

:)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2