[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

18 hours ago, Chrc said:

JHI will attend MBC drama awards on Dec 30. :wub:Can we please..please have JM attend and pair them up as presenters???:sweatingbullets: pretty please.

Anyone who knows if JM is presenting? Please please let them at least meet during the awards ceremony! Although, they might be meeting without our knowledge LOL!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Spoiler

It's official!!  Ji Min and Hae In will be attending 2020 MBC Drama awards to be held on Dec 30 at 9pm KST. Can I get a shout?:wub::wub::wub: 

A group photo from last Year's MBC awards.  

JM & HI were the only onscreen couple standing next to each other.:heart: The Rookie Historian couple who won the "couple award" and Extraordinary You couple did not even stand next to each other. 

FYI..based on her seniority status and as a top excellence award winner, JM could have been standing in the center next to the Grand award winner, Kim Dong Wook.  Instead, she chose to stand the farthest left next to HI, the spot that is usually occupied by a rookie actor.   The farthest right in this group pic are occupied by 2 rookie actors. What does this say about Ji Min as a person? 

20201228-214325.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 2

20 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Oh great!!  :wub:

Can they get to present together the male and female award?  Or else we wont have chance to see them together. 

I have a good feeling about this. Hahaha.  Shin Se Kyung isn't attending, so...

Plus,MBC is fully aware that JHI and HJM couple time received the highest rating of the night last year because they were so well loved.  It's even more reason to pair them up as presenters, in addition to being top excellence winners in Wed-Thu category.

I watched the MBC Entertaintment Awards held last night. If MBC drama awards are following the footsteps of MBC Entertainment awards, then we should expect everyone at the event to mask up the entire time.  No touching, no hugging, no selfies, etc. Presenters would be standing a few ft apart. 

HJM and JHI's unparalleled beauty will still shine through their masks. :wub::wub:

The different news outlet is using Lee Yoo couple as their 2020 MBC Awards headline. :wub:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000466885

BF-24853482-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Thank you MBC again.  Although i hope they can have pictorial spread, radio show etc.  But putting them together on stage and hearing their voices is just so great.  :wub:  soothing sound from them.  Waiting for some kind person to translate.

• Like 8

Aren't they beautiful people?

20201230-121723.jpg

20201230-121834.jpg

20201230-121227.jpg

20201230-121436.jpg

I just couldn't ask for more last night, Ji Min looked ravishingly beautiful standing next to her dapper white knight in shining armor.  Sure, I wished there was no glass barrier between them and no masks, etc but nevertheless they filled my shipper's heart with so much joy. Consider ourselves lucky that we were able to see them together one more time and see them looking into each other's eyes while talking.

In a few days, we should be able to watch the ceremony with eng sub.

In the meantime, here is the gist of their conversation. 

HI started by calling JM sunbaenim, it's been a while.  She replied yes, it has.  HI then said that he feels like he should call her Jung In ssi.  Right then music cue, OSN ost began playing in the background.  Ok, their whole skit must be scripted!  JI Min played along "Ji Hoo ssi..what do you want to tell me?" HI: i am not really here to tell you something. JM: then what?? HI: i am here to give out awards. 

Everybody roared at their funny skit while JM was laughing, covering her face and saying aigoo. 

HI: We just recalled the memories of one Spring Night from last year.  Sunbaenim replied to my lines with such quick wits. Thank you very much.  

Han Ji-min laughed, saying, "you are welcome. I am glad and excited to meet Ji Hoo as Jung In after a long time.

Jung Hae-in said, “It's my 1st time acting with a mask on at an awards ceremony, not at the filming site, but I hope the day when everyone takes off their masks soon. I heard a familiar voice earlier in the opening, so I listened carefully and it was your voice. Ji min thanked him for noticing her voice. HI: your warm voice made me feel very touched.”

Below is the  definition of sunbaenim. In this formal setting, calling her by name is probably considered rude.  He didnt want to call her noona (older sister). 

**Sunbaenim*** is an honorific title used when referring to anyone who entered your academic or work environment before you. It has nothing to do with age. It is kind of synonymous with senior

Was it just a coincidence or did they coordinate their wardrobe? He wore a pleated shirt (the attached photos aren't clear due to overexposed light) and she wore a pleated dress.  Is it just me who noticed their matching attire?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 3

@Chrc what I noticed from their attire besides the jimin's white pleated dress and Haein's "somewhat pleated" white shirt is the coordination of the length of Haein's bow and jimin's collar. Lol. 

Even if their dialogues were scripted, I still felt the warmth and sweetness between the two of them. I could feel the electricity even with the barrier! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

59 minutes ago, DrPhUsa said:

@Chrc what I noticed from their attire besides the jimin's white pleated dress and Haein's "somewhat pleated" white shirt is the coordination of the length of Haein's bow and jimin's collar. Lol. 

Even if their dialogues were scripted, I still felt the warmth and sweetness between the two of them. I could feel the electricity even with the barrier! :lol:

You've got sharp eyes!!  Also, the shape of his bow tie matches the shape of JM's collar.  He had a unique bow tie shape, not a typical one.  :phew: i did not notice their similar shape before. Even his gloves had vertical lines to match the rest.  I usually don't put much weight on matching couple outfits worn by celebs because they tend to follow trends, etc , but i can't help to wonder this time whether JM's and HI's stylists had a prior discussion or not.  Maybe it was purely luck!! Hahaha like Ferrari Roma.

Either way, as far as I am concerned they stole the show last night with their beauty and aura.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 1

Thanks @Chrc for the translations.  Scripted or not.  My heart swell when reading the part below from JHI:

I heard a familiar voice earlier in the opening, so I listened carefully and it was your voice. Ji min thanked him for noticing her voice. HI: your warm voice made me feel very touched.

:wub::heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1

A YEAR END GIFT FOR US:heart:

:heart2beat:

Originally posted by jumingyung sept 14, 2020 and Hae In posted similar pic on Sept 25th.

Jumingyung reposted today and this time tagged OSN team . Hae In took the photo that day!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

20201231-014839.jpg

20201231-015659.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4