[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

20201231-021940.jpg

Hae In's best friend's wife left a comment for ji min. 

She wrote "unnie, you worked hard this year, best wishes for the new year"

Did you catch it? She said unnie!

You don't call someone you met once "unnie", especially not an actress you met once 1.5 years ago..  JM and the wife must have a comfortable close relationship for hae in's best friend's wife to be able to call ji min 'unnie'.  Another gift is given to us. 

:cries:

P.s: both hae in and ji min liked jumingyung's post .

Hae in also liked ji min's post.:heart: 

last night at the MBC awards ceremony, HI greeted JM by saying "sunbaenim, it has been a long time since we've seen each other" - does 'a long time' mean 3 months ago then?? Lol :P 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4

I did have a strong feeling that they still hang out... how often not sure. That's why when they said their dialogues during the awards night, I'm guessing, deep inside the heads of this two, they were smiling like 'we just saw each other, lol' :lol:

Jumingyung's post says a lot... it's like a validation that they are all close to each other... it also raises more questions.. why hide it before?.. what's the real score between Jimin and haein?..

I am soooooo over the rainbow when I woke up with this development lol..I was wishing that more people will see the chemistry and ship them.. but now, I am worried that people will finally notice and that might stress them out... i hope not.. 

But to jumingyung... you're the best sister and sister-in-law!!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hmm.. i dont think they really hide it in purpose.  Just Ji Min is close to her onscreen sister.  Generally OSN team are quite close.  Just like Ji Min is quite close to her Dazzling team.

I felt somehow thanks to Covid, JHI activities are not as packed and he got the chance to chill out.  

Thanks for such a wonderful observation and gifts.  My heart is swelling.  Well wishes to everyone.  Happy New Year and stay safe.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, FuyuKyu said:

I think they went to the “Spring night” filming location again.  Curiously was HI there with them? :lol:

@FuyuKyu awesome finding!  Were Ji Min and Jumingyung trying to replicate Ji Min and Hae In's pose? Why do their poses match like 99%? Lol

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 4

5 hours ago, Chrc said:

@FuyuKyu awesome finding!  Were Ji Min and Jumingyung trying to replicate Ji Min and Hae In's pose? Why do their poses match like 99%? Lol

Whoa, great observation @Chrc! I am pretty sure they were doing the same pose in the same location!  And the only reason why they were doing it? Because it was Haein who was taking the photo!!! why else would they do it? Or maybe, they were going down OSN memory lane!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3

This is strange.  While we are brewing of possible more than just friendship here.  Their switching partners suddenly dropped a bomb in the new year.  Haha! 

Can i read it as a good sign?  Although i hope these two can be together... i hope it is not as high profile as the other couple if they really is an item.  Cos Ji Min is very precious. :P  i only hope her grandma wish come true so that she is not alone in her rest of her life.

• Like 9

Their latest post . Both chose their individual photo from the MBC Awards night to welcome the New Year of 2021.

And we see their matching pleated attire in these pics. They actually coordinated their wardrobe at last year's MBC awards. 

Did they plan or discuss ahead of time to post their individual MBC awards picture or was it another coincidence?  :wub: 

Somebody else is faster than me:-) https://www.instagram.com/p/CJf1uvCJRGI/?igshid=rcy962cd7lyj

IMG-20210101-014147.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Random rambling:

I revisit JHI travel log with the Indian healer about JHI supposed to get married in 2020.  Has a good laugh at the comments section.  Some Indian fans mentioned it is common for Indian elders to suggest marriage and most probably this man want to marry off his daughter.  :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

3 hours ago, Hong Willer said:

:issohappy:OSN Sister posted on Her IG, She & JiMin is outing again..:heart: Hae In & Ji Min likes it right away! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJkS0y6J-bv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

JHI has been active in IG ya.  Keke!

What did OSN sister reply when Ji Min said she met up and ate too much?

Ji Min also posted.  Look like with her onscreen sister only.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJkYX-nrya_/?igshid=fli4hj3w9fch

Fanmade

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJj-1u4pKnl/?igshid=fk1b9eir55mc

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1