[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

5 hours ago, Chrc said:

They only invited the winners and presenters.  The best actress went to Jung Yu Mi.  Congratulations Jung Hae In!! Proud of your hardwork and accomplishments.  Continue to stay humble because the best is yet to come.  

Understandable. I think they are trying to limit the risk of infection. As long as they celebrate together, I am A-ok! :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Haha~ everybody! She will attend the Baeksang Award. :D Now I have a reason to watch Beaksang Award :wub: 

I thought about this... If Ji Min attends the award ceremony :joy: What happens when HB, SYJ, JHI and HJM attend an award ceremony together. They all have loveline in their old dramas :joy:  Cause Ji Min and Hae In can't sit together ( maybe ) So I don't expect JHI to interact with SYJ that day :mellow:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@FuyuKyu. Thank you for the great news!! Please HJM stylist...don't make her wear a baggy dress that is 2 size bigger!.  Put her on a tight dress with generous amount of cleavage. :vicx:. sexy but classy, something like this .

I don't think our couple will sit together or even near each other. I expect the highlight will be the Crash Landing couple. Forget about SYJ-JHI pairing! HB and SYJ will take the popularity 'couple' awards. 

What would be really..really awesome though if HJM presents the award for the new best actor in film category and JHI will be the receipient. Oh please..please :wub::wub::wub:.   Maybe the MC might put them on spot and they would hug it out. Lol 

Isn't she lovely...isn't she wonderful?:heart:

20200603-195950.jpg

JHI has some tough competitions in his category. Park Hyung Sik is also nominated, and HJM endorsed his film in her ig.  BUT lady luck has been on JHI side so fingers crossed.

Edit: I guess my dream isn't happening.:wacko:

According to Soompi "Finally, the recipients of last year’s Best New Actor and Best New Actress awards—Jang Ki Yong, Kim Hye Yoon, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Jae In—will be returning to present the award to this year’s rising stars." .

20200603-205252.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I find it interesting that our OSN couple and the crash landing couple looked perfect for each other. I have not watched CLOY but I am familiar with them and the fact that they were JHI and HJM's previous drama partners. Good thing they switched partners! Idk but SYJ really looked like a noona when she was with JHI. While JHI-HJM complements each other's looks and personality. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 6

There were rumors surrounding SYJ and JHI dating after the drama ended but he eventually denied.  I think because of that, he was more cautious with HJM in front of media

Does anyone have a link to watch baeksang live?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Chrc said:

Isn't she lovely...isn't she wonderful?:heart:

20200603-195950.jpg

I really like her in this dress. She looks so beautiful in white :wub:

The awards ceremony that she sat near Hae In and Kim Nam Gil last year.. pink dress and wig :vicx:.  I hope the stylist won’t let her wear like that anymore :joy:  But Beaksang is a big awards ceremony.  so I think she will be the most beautiful and shining, like last year :wub:

1 hour ago, Chrc said:

Maybe the MC will put them on spot and make them hug (like the time with SYJ-JHI during 2018 award).  

Oh I hope so ~ :D

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Chrc said:

There were rumors surrounding SYJ and JHI dating after the drama ended but he eventually denied.  I think because of that, he was more cautious with HJM in front of media

He really seems like a gentleman and trying to be cautious but real feelings radiates LOL. People tend to destroy beautiful things so I totally respect whatever they have with their personal lives. I just wish behind all the privacy is the real closeness between the two of them. I wish them luck

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

35 minutes ago, Chrc said:

Does anyone have a link to watch baeksang live?

I think not only JHI but HJM is also . I think that's why he didn't post photos of HJM's coffee truck. And HJM rarely likes the pictures he posts on IG.  I remember every time she commented on a co-star's post, there were rumors that they were dating :joy:  eg: Park Hyung Sik and Nam Joo Hyuk.  
You can watched Baeksang Award on Vlive on JTBC channel. I think so cause last year I also watched on Vlive :D

• Like 6

I strongly believe Ji Min will sit beside Kim Hye Ja if they are offerring seats to presenters.  Just hoping they will offer JHI to sit beside her because simply they are a team from OSN.  Cos KGE can sit together too as they are good friends and from same agency.  Wishing wishing.

Wow interesting the 4 celebrities that swapped partners are all under the same roof.  Not sure whether any host dare to ask HB who is prettiest now.  Evil.  But if they ask JHI, no issue.  Cos SYJ is pretty but Ji Min is an Angel.  Hahaha  ok.  I need to go back to real world.

Credit to author

JHI should get to know Kim Hye Ja via Ji Min and if chance work with her too.  :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

I strongly believe Ji Min will sit beside Kim Hye Ja if they are offerring seats to presenters.  Just hoping they will offer JHI to sit beside her because simply they are a team from OSN.  Cos KGE can sit together too as they are good friends and from same agency.  Wishing wishing.

Wow interesting the 4 celebrities that swapped partners are all under the same roof.  Not sure whether any host dare to ask HB who is prettiest now.  Evil.  But if they ask JHI, no issue.  Cos SYJ is pretty but Ji Min is an Angel.  Hahaha  ok.  I need to go back to real world.

Haha When Crash landing on you was aired, I also wanted to ask Hyun Bin, Who is the most beautiful actress with him :joy:

I remember Kim Go Eun didn't have any nominations so  I don't know she will attend or not. Btw It will be great if HJM and JHI sit together :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, FuyuKyu said:

Haha When Crash landing on you was aired, I also wanted to ask Hyun Bin, Who is the most beautiful actress with him :joy:

I remember Kim Go Eun didn't have any nominations so  I don't know she will attend or not. Btw It will be great if HJM and JHI sit together :wub:

Ooo KGE is not nominated.  Okok then the more JHI should sit beside Ji Min if she is sitting.  Cos he will be lonely and it will be weird out if he sit beside SYJ with HB staring at him the whole time.  Hahaha.

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Credit to author

JHI should get to know Kim Hye Ja via Ji Min and if chance work with her too.  :)

I am new to kdrama (started only last mid April) but have watched around 30 shows. Started with CLOY, SITR (i noticed HJI) and Itaewon. When I watched OSN - I was hooked! I love the dialogues and HJM! I love them both but I was cautious because it seems that news articles were showing SJY-HJI closeness. But when I watch the OSN BTS and their interviews (thanks to this forum i finally got to understand the interviews in YT that did not have english sub. It’s been several weeks that I was re-reading the same old posts about HJM and them. I joined IG to follow HJM but still not a lot of posts. THUS, I WAS SO HAPPY to have found this forum and also the one on HJM, now i have many things to read about her/them. All my friends/colleagues are not fond of her but mostly are SJY fans so I dont have anyone to talk about her. I

I have one observation, however, which makes me so sad - HJI likes more the posts made by his leading lady from Tune in for Love than HJM’s. Maybe he likes her not HJM. I even counted the no of likes he mad for each of them, hers were more and the latest post of HJM, no like from him but for the other lady, he instantly “liked” within the day of posting, today. I really feel so sad. But, anyway, I am still HJM fan with or without HJI.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

I have one observation, however, which makes me so sad - HJI likes more the posts made by his leading lady from Tune in for Love than HJM’s. Maybe he likes her not HJM. I even counted the no of likes he mad for each of them, hers were more and the latest post of HJM, no like from him but for the other lady, he instantly “liked” within the day of posting, today. I really feel so sad. But, anyway, I am still HJM fan with or without HJI.

He liked because at that time he was online :joy: or at that time he also updated his IG. 
As I said in the previous post, It seems that both of them are being cautious about how to care for each other.  Because they are loved as a couple. I think this is the reason why they don't show a lot on social media. Maybe he doesn’t want to bring trouble to her.:D

btw welcome you ^^ @hjm_osn my friends also like SYJ. I see SYJ every day on my facebook, from public fan groups.  That's why I didn't know how to talk about HJM until I found this forum.:joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

You might think that I am delusional it's just that i am also a new fan, lol. So forgive me. But, I also believe that they are protecting their friendship from the prying eyes. I would rather let them have a relationship/friendship that is low key but real. JHI has been a long time admirer of HJM. And he was given a chance to work with her and be close to her, so I think he will do things the right way.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, FuyuKyu said:

He liked because at that time he was online :joy: or at that time he also updated his IG. 
As I said in the previous post, It seems that both of them are being cautious about how to care for each other.  Because they are loved as a couple. I think this is the reason why they don't show a lot on social media. Maybe he doesn’t want to bring trouble to her.:D

btw welcome you ^^ @hjm_osn my friends also like SYJ. I see SYJ every day on my facebook, from public fan groups.  That's why I didn't know how to talk about HJM until I found this forum.:joy:

Did anyone watch FANCAM HANJIMIN MBCaward2019 youtube video. In that video HJM n JHI interaction shows something  s going on with them. I thk its surely beyond friendship. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, laxsel said:

Did anyone watch FANCAM HANJIMIN MBCaward2019 youtube video. In that video HJM n JHI interaction shows something  s going on with them. I thk its surely beyond friendship. 

Are you referring to this video? Cha Eun Woo and JHI were like proud boyfriends when their respective partners won the awards. Lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, FuyuKyu said:

thanks for the welcome! I hope you’re right, but if not, what matters is HJM is happy and get more successful!. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

I am new to kdrama (started only last mid April) but have watched around 30 shows. Started with CLOY, SITR (i noticed HJI) and Itaewon. When I watched OSN - I was hooked! I love the dialogues and HJM! I love them both but I was cautious because it seems that news articles were showing SJY-HJI closeness. But when I watch the OSN BTS and their interviews (thanks to this forum i finally got to understand the interviews in YT that did not have english sub. It’s been several weeks that I was re-reading the same old posts about HJM and them. I joined IG to follow HJM but still not a lot of posts. THUS, I WAS SO HAPPY to have found this forum and also the one on HJM, now i have many things to read about her/them. All my friends/colleagues are not fond of her but mostly are SJY fans so I dont have anyone to talk about her. I

Did he just follow KGE recently?  I noticed that he follows currently airing dramas and likes drama related posts.

Just remember that he posted 35 pics of HJM during OSN. For what purpose? Without a doubt, it was above and beyond his duties to promote the drama. 

KGE is a friend of HJM and she sent Ji Min a snack cart during OSN. The three of them are in the same circle of friends.  

• Like 2
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, Chrc said:

Did he just follow KGE recently?  I noticed that he follows currently airing dramas and likes drama related posts.

Just remember that he posted 35 pics of HJM during OSN. For what purpose? Without a doubt, it was above and beyond his duties to promote the drama. 

KGE is a friend of HJM and she sent Ji Min a snack cart during OSN. The three of them are in the same circle of friends.  

I think he  just try to protect her (HJM), she send food cart to cheer  him on his last drama ..but he didn't make any knowledge of thanks her for it in public. He always have thanks everyones tru his IG that send food trucks to him in the past.. except HJM.. So just for that reason...that make me think that their relationship is very different from others.

• Like 2
  • Love 4