[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

Haein is really talented actor and also a great singer. .. very humble, and kind ( very handsome Jimin say so at their MBC awards night ):heart::grin: He also does lot of charity works just like Jimin. He will make a wonderful ( husband or boy friend ) for our JIMIN Right ?:grin::heart::heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I am a newbie to JHI and HJM pairing.  I finished watching One Spring Night a few months ago but can't seem to move on. 

OSN was my first HJM's drama (how is it possible that I never saw this goddess' work before!), to me she is a versatile actress.  Since OSN, I watched her other impressive work in Familiar Wife and JHandme. I first saw JHI in Pretty Noona drama opposite SYJ and thought this guy has a lot of potential, reminds me so much of Kim So Hyun.  

I love that JHI still "likes" HJM's ig post even 1 year after OSN has ended.  He liked the most recent HJM's ig post.  1 year is a long time in a celebrity world, many projects have been completed

, new friendships with acting partners are created,  and old feelings are often forgotten.  Kudos to JHI for maintaining friendship (or love interest) with HJM.  I know that he liked other celebrities' posts too, but still...

He posted many OSN photos on his ig, some were even couple photos as if he was so proud of his work (or proud of them) in OSN and wanted everyone to share his excitement.

My gut feel tells me that HJM left a big hole in his heart after OSN ended and vice versa. Whether they act on their feelings, no one knows and only time can tell.  JHI recently received a snack cart from HJM and we didn't see him posting it on social media to thank her.  I'd like to think that he personally thanked her, through a phone call or in person.  Sorry for my delusional mind. I apologize for my long winded post. Please keep posting news about these two wonderful individuals.  

• Like 2
  • Love 5

@Chrc Welcome you! :wub: Here we can share all feelings about our couple so no need to apologize :D

I also thought he would thank her through the call. Both of them said they preferred calling rather than texting.  If there's something important they will call :D Maybe he didn't want to trouble her so he didn't post it on IG :blink:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

An old video about our couple at the Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards 2019. They looked so happy when they were together.

Next time maybe we'll see the couple attend Baeksang Arts Awards 2020. Right?  I really want to see them together :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@FuyuKyu @Lawyerh thank you for the warm welcome. :wub:

I loved watching the Popular Culture and Arts Awards fan cam. Unlike during the MBC drama award night, we could see them more relaxed at the Popular & Arts awards as such their interactions appeared to be natural.  I think everyone was nervous at the MBC awards night, especially JHI and understandably so.  What surprised me the most at the popular culture & arts event is when JHI quickly swapped his opened bottled water with HJM's sealed bottled water after he noticed HJM reaching for one from the table in front of them. It reminds me of the same caring gesture we saw during the Vlive interview.  I mean they are no longer filming the drama but he continues to care for her.  During OSN, he seemed to be sensitive towards her needs and acted quickly to meet her needs but I didn't expect him to continue months after the drama ended.  He is a true gentleman.  And similarly, at the same event, HJM quickly secured JHI's phone when he got up to receive his award. Ah..this is why I love them, they are considerate of one another, reminds me of how lovers would behave towards one another, no?  :wub:

Are they nominated for Baeksang awards? 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

I am looking forward to more brighter side of JHI in dramaland.  We got abit of his cheekiness in the later part of OSN.  

Credit to author

How can he not smitten by her...

Credit to author

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I talked about my desire to see our couple at Baeksang Awards in the post above. Today I see the list of nominees for the Baeksang Awards. But our couple aren't nominated. Just JHI is nominated for Tune in for love. So when do we see them again? :tears::bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

@Fuyukyu

They both are nominated for Grand Bell Awards to be held in June for separate works (miss baek and Tune in for love).  HJM is nominated for best actress while JHI is nominated for best new actor.

http://en.wikibedia.ru/wiki/56th_Grand_Bell_Awards

Also, it's possible that HJM be the presenter at the baeksang awards night since she won the best actress last year.  

• Like 5
  • Love 2