[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

Delusional mindset re reading v live: Ji Min maybe very truthful about him being cool or look too good being young.  That is why many touch.  Ha!

Credit to author

Based on her old interview where she explained why she suddenly touched the face

Credit to author

• Like 3

HJM couldn't help herself from touching him affectionately. Hehe..I hope she doesn't see JHI as her little bro..:wacko: she did say that JHI was manlier than she thought and JHI certainly refused to treat her as a noona or be treated as a younger bro. He showed his affection mostly through his actions and his sweet "aigoo".  

It's hard to read HJM.

I regretted for missing out on the excitement during OSN broadcast. Huhu...the vlive interview takes me deeper into my delusional mindset

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 7/2/2019 at 10:23 PM, YuukiH said:

Then they did an other game. They have to say they top 5 lines in ASMR version. I pass this because it's not really important.

48:15
Host : Then can you say in ASMR a thing you want to say to each other. Jimin to Haein. And Haein to Jimin.
Jimin : Not a line?
Host : No, just what you want to say to the other.
Haein : Do I go first ?
Host : Yes great, did you think about something?
Jimin : Something you want to tell me ? In ASMR?
Haein : Yes
Jimin : Ok, then I'll close my eyes
Haein : Yes you can do that 
Jimin : Because usually you listen to it when you want to sleep. *close eyes*
Haein : «sleep well»
*Jimin laughing*
Host : *pretending to snore* I almost fell asleep.
Then what about Jimin? 
*Haein gives her the mic*
Host : Something you want to say to Jiho or Haein? It would be better for Ji ho ?
Jimin : Ah to Ji ho ? (To Haein) Didn't you said it to me earlier?
Haein : I did.
Host : Then to Haein ? Great.
Jimin : *shy* «Go to bed early» *Haein laughing, shy* Because he sleep too late. «Make sure to eat tomorrow» he eat eggs every time.

:wub:

• Like 3

On 7/2/2019 at 10:27 PM, YuukiH said:

50:00
The last game. They have 5 option and each of them have to choose one and do it.
1. Wink
2. Doing aegyo
3. Poem with each other's name.
4. Eye contact with your both beautiful eyes (LOL)
5. Asking to each other "Since when you're so pretty?" Or "Since when you're so handsome?" And replying.

Jimin : *sigh*
Haein : Can I chose the one I want ?
Host : Yes the one you want.
Haein : *smiling*
Jimin : They're all hard.
Host : *misheard* You want to do them all?
Jimin : They're all hard.
Haein : I'll choose the 5.
//Djajjsjskk1 I knew he would choose this one//
Host : Oh~ 5. That's the one I wanted you to choose :D Then Jimin ssi what did you choose?
Jimin : Me?...3?
Host : 3. Oh you chosed good ones. Then let's begin with 3. Poems with each other's name.
Jimin : *Give the mic to Haein* You first.
Haein : M-me?
Jimin : I need to think about it first.
Haein : *flustered* Hmm...wait..
Host : You need time to think, okay. Han. Ji. Min. With her name.
Haein : wait a sec—
Jimin : *takes the mic from him* then I'll go first.
Host : Oh already.
Jimin : I just came with an idea. *suddenly gets shy. Look at Haein & laugh* I'm so embarrassed.
Haein : It must be a funny poem you came up with.
Jimin : *face all red* not at all. 
//The game doesn't look like a poem with their name when I translate it. But basically. They have to take their name to makes phrases.//
Jimin : «Really»
Haein : You face is all red
Jimin : *laughing embarrassed* I know. *Lmao she turn completely her back on him so he can't see her face.* I get embarrassed easily.
*Haein gives her water*
Jimin : Thank you. Ah I'm hot.
Host : «Really» and after ?
Jimin : «Haein ssi»
*Haein smiling*
Host : Aww~ «Really Haein ssi». Usually the end is always the hardest.
Jimin : *gets even more red and embarrassed on her own and turn even more so hw can't see her face*
//I'm laughing so much at Haein facw because his face is like 'what is happening? why is she getting so shy??'
Host : (to Haein) She's not looking at you.
Jimin : *laughing*
Haein : *laughing* she's turning her back on me
Jimin *laughing again*
Host : Ikr, it became like that.
Jimin : «Aren't you too cool to be human ?»
*Everyone screaming*
*Haein going crazy again, hiding his face behind his hands again*
Host : Omo omo omo
*Jimin screaming LOL*
Jimin : Everyone I'm sorry.
Host : No~ we understand, we feel the same.
*Haein looking like he lost it. Going crazy internally on his own. Then look at Jimin (with love. lmao I'm joking)*
Host : Really Haein ssi, to the point of not being human aren't you too handsome—
Jimin : cool
Host : Yes
Haein : *looking like it's the best compliment he ever heard* thank you.
*Jimin laughing and hitting him lightly on the shoulder, meanwhile Haein look so happy* 
Jimin : I hope no one I know is watching this.
Haein : Our pd could be watching.
Jimin : He doesn't watch that kind of thing.
Host : Now its Haein time.
*Haein takes the mic*
Jimin : do something funny instead *laugh*
Host : Did you think about something? It's hard.
Haein : *hesitating* I have a few ideas, I'm trying to decide.
Jimin : Ohh~~
Host : Than do it 3 times.
*Everyone laugh*
Haein : wait a minute
Host : Jimin ssi the color of your face came back to normal :D

Jimin : Ah what a relief
Host : How did you came up with that in that short time?
Jimin : It just popped into my mind *laughing* what if an article comes out
Host : *laughing* an article
Haein : I'm ready
Jimin : I'm so embarrassed
Host : (to Haein) Are you ready ?
Haein : Yes
Jimin : Han
Haein : «an hour passed so quickly»
Host : That's true it's almost 1 hour
Jimin : Ji
Haein : «It's really unfortunate»
Host : fkk~jDj2kjak
Jimin : Oh~ Min 
Haein : «Even if we're embarrassed, would we be able to go until the end?»
Jimin : Ohh~~ Min is hard.

55:10 
Now they have to do the last game. Asking to each other "Since when you're so pretty?" Or "Since when you're so handsome?" And replying.

Host : Jimin ssi face is gradually becoming red again.
*Haein & Jimin laughing*
Jimin : Ah, seriously..
Host : Then let's start with Haein. You ask her the question.
Haein : *smiling* yes yes
Jimin : *sigh*
Haein : *laughing* I'll ask first.
Jimin : Ah really.. can we skip this game? *laughing*
*Haein looking at her, smiling*
Jimin : Then I'll ask. I go first.
Host : Ok
Jimin : *to Haein* Since when you're this handsome?
Haein : *shookt* Hearing it like that is really flustering.
Jimin : Didn't you choose this because you had a reply in mind?
Host : I think he choose thia because he wanted you to reply
//My thoughts, exactly///
*Haein thinking about something to say*
Jimin : It must be nice~ Since when was it ?
Haein : When we first met at the pharmacy.
Host : OH. The pharmacy! You became handsome since then. Aww you replied as Ji ho.
Haein : He would have make more efforts since then.
Host: suddenly we're back in One Spring Night mood.
*Jimin laugh*
Host : Then now it's your turn to ask.
Haein : *looking at Jimin* Since when were you this pretty ?
//Do you hear that ? It's me crying :D//

Jimin : *laughing* That day before when I drank.
*Everyone laughing*
Haein : That's right, if she didn't drink, she wouldn't have came to the pharmacy.

Lastly some interesting parts at the end.
57:45

Host: How are your personality ? Are you similar to Ji Ho or Jeong In ?
Jimin : Haein ssi is like that. Even originally he is really similar to Yoo Ji ho.
Host : Than what about Haein, do you think she's similar to Jeong In ?
Haein : They're different, but—
Jimin : —What different ? He's always like that.
Haein : But, I don't know since when. At a certain moment she became more and more like Jeong In. That's why I said it to her many times : "you're acting really similar to Jeong In".
Jimin : Ever since I started speaking like Jeong In, I really liked it. It's more refreshing, I don't have to hide what I think. It's more comfortable to be more honest.

Host : Do you like passionate or comfortable love ?
Jimin : A comfortable one. Since a passionate is difficult to make it last long.
Host : Oh~ I wonder if it would be different to Ji ho.
Haein : Ji Ho would like a comfortable one better. Because he have a lot of pain in him.
Host : Oh~ I see. Also if it's already been 3-4 months you know each other, wouldn't it be normal to be more at ease. But you still seems to respect each other and use respectful speech (jeongdaemal) to each other.
Haein : Yes, I'll keep it like that.
Host : You'll keep it like that ?
Haein : I don't know.
*Jimin laugh*
//That's the answer to our question ! He still wants to be respectful with her without calling her Noona or Sunbaenim, probably calling her "Jimin ssi" but he's not sure what Jimin think about it//
Jimin : Jeong In and Ji ho talks like that. Using formal speech mixed with a little of banmal (more casual speech). I think the way we speak is really similar to them.
Host : Oh~ similar to them.
Haein : We do speak banmal. But it's the kind of banmal that doesn't look like speaking banmal.

A comment was asking them to call each other "Jeong In ah & Ji Ho yah"
Jimin : Oh, we never called each other like that right ?
Haein : Yes we did.
Jimin : You called me 'Jeong In ah' ? When ?
Haein : 'Ji ho yah!' 'Jeong In ah!' that scene

//They're talking about the scene in the car. After they saw Seo In. "Be careful Ji ho yah" "I will Jeong In ah"//

Jimin : Ahhh!! *stop and smile*
Haein : *laugh* she doesn't want to spoil.
Host : Bur can we see that now ? It's not really a spoiler.
Haein : Yes.
Jimin : Ji ho yah ! *laugh* Didn't I called him too much like a neighborhood friend?
Host : No it's good too ^^
Haein : Why Jeong In ah ?
//I'm screaming that's so sweet//

ENDspan widget

:wub:

• Love 4

On 7/4/2019 at 9:31 PM, YuukiH said:

The first article got it all wrong!

The bts began with Jimin on the bed and she said to Haein "come in, why are you embarrassed?"

Pd yes, why are you embarrassed?"

Haein *got defensive, and get on the bed* I'm not embarrassed!!!

Jimin : Alright~

Haein : I'm not embarrassed at all.

Pd : There's no need to be embarrassed

Haein : Of course, there's nothing to be embarrassed about

Pd It's a blessing (to film bed scene with hjm)

*Jimin & Haein laughing*

Requote bts of bed scene. 

• Love 4

@tok-soompiYou made my day with the repost of bts transcripts.  I had forgotten some of their bts conversations.  Talking about how JHI and HJM frequently communicated with each other using emoticon, I gathered the emojis used by JHI in his ig post where he posted pics of HJM & himself.  In the order of the oldest to most recent

QpJ54Vl.jpg

Was he trying to make a statement or what??

:phew: :phew: :phew:..... 

No emoji is found on the one and only picture of SYJ and himself.  Also no emoji on the only poster picture of Tune in For Love. There is not even one ig post of JHI and CSB for the Piece of Mind drama.  Maybe it's just a coincidence that he used so many "us" and heart emojis on OSN posts. :wub:

Bonus fun fact: i don't know if JHI realized it or not, but he flooded his ig account with 35 pictures of Ji Min..sorry. I meant Jung In and himself.  :w00t:

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

On 5/31/2020 at 2:18 AM, Chrc said:

HJM couldn't help herself from touching him affectionately. Hehe..I hope she doesn't see JHI as her little bro..:wacko: she did say that JHI was manlier than she thought and JHI certainly refused to treat her as a noona or be treated as a younger bro. He showed his affection mostly through his actions and his sweet "aigoo".  

It's hard to read HJM.

I regretted for missing out on the excitement during OSN broadcast. Huhu...the vlive interview takes me deeper into my delusional mindset

Yes I hope so too <that she does not see him as bro>. I think it will be weird to see JHI as little bro after all those heart fluttering scenes, BTS interactions and remarks they gave to each other. During the vlive interview, I saw HJM looked at JHI's lips while he was talking. It was brief in that clip but it was sweet. I don't know if it happened in other times. I have to check HJM's interviews with other actors! 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@Chrc, except those korean letter that i do not understand.  Clearly can tell he is indeed very happy with ji min in the drama amd he is very proud to share.  He has so many :heart:s.

Hmm... i think he is too cool of a human to be little bro. Keke!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Chrc said:

No emoji is found on the one and only picture of SYJ and himself.  Also no emoji on the only poster picture of Tune in For Love. There is not even one ig post of JHI and CSB for the Piece of Mind drama.  Maybe it's just a coincidence that he used so many "us" and heart emojis on OSN posts. :wub:

Bonus fun fact: i don't know if JHI realized it or not, but he flooded his ig account with 35 pictures of Ji Min..sorry. I meant Jung In and himself.  :w00t:

Omo you make me curious and i went visiting his IG.  So far all his drama, only while you are sleeping, prison playbook and spring night includes other actors or actress in his IG.  These must be the dramas that he makes great friendship.

35 pictures in total!  He really know how to keepsake his admirer forever... haha!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, Chrc said:

@tok-soompiYou made my day with the repost of bts transcripts.  I had forgotten some of their bts conversations.  Talking about how JHI and HJM frequently communicated with each other using emoticon, I gathered the emojis used by JHI in his ig post where he posted pics of HJM & himself.  In the order of the oldest to most recent

QpJ54Vl.jpg

Was he trying to make a statement or what??

:phew: :phew: :phew:..... 

I did not realize that, I never really paid attention to each Ig post.

So i got curious. On april 14, he posted a picture of cherry blossom <?> with caption: "wishing all spring to come." <based on auto-translate>

I know he likes the spring season, but he now have more reason to look forward for it.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Sadly She didn’t attend the Grand Bell Award. I was looking forward to today because I thought they would meet today.  Can i look forward to the Baeksang Award? I hope she will attend as a presenter because she won Best Actress last year :relaxed: Am I expecting too much? :joy: 
Btw Congratulations JHI :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

They only invited the winners and presenters.  The best actress went to Jung Yu Mi.  Congratulations Jung Hae In!! Proud of your hardwork and accomplishments.  Continue to stay humble because the best is yet to come.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Congrats JHI.  Awww... he looks so lonely.

Credit to author

Keke its just me greedy to see them.

I dont think Ji Min will be sitting with him if she indeed attend the baeksang event because usually presenter do not sit with possible winner.  ((Sign)) so i am going to delusional imagination with @DrPhUsa that they have celebration somewhere... maybe at the han river. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2