[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

4 hours ago, Chrc said:

Are you referring to this video? Cha Eun Woo and JHI were like proud boyfriends when their respective partners won the awards. Lol

Yes. In the last part of the video u can see how JHI take the water bottle from HJM when she try to open the bottle n talk each other .n also the way he looked HJM s different. Many interesting things u can notice in that last part when u reduce the speed of that video below normal speed. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

Wow!! Thanks to OSN and the couple.  Now we have more shippers and Ji Min fans.  :wub:  welcome all if i have not welcome you yet. :)

@hjm_osn, i never really track JHI thus not really aware whether he likes which girls more.  But i am very sure one thing, he mentioned that he and KGE looks like siblings... even his dad said so.  Keke!  And in front of KGE during one of their movie promotion in a variety show he praised Ji Min is the best.  

Personally i quite like JHI character.  He feels like what Ji Min says, his Ji Ho character.  Potential husband quality for Ji Min.  I want them to develop slowly cos Ji Min likes someone who can be patience with her to open up.  So if JHI really feel something beyond towards his angel, he will have to do it right.

Credit to author

As Ji Min bias, i will want her to settle down and has a relationship like her ex co star Ji Sung with his wife: Strong, loving and steady.  And not the whirlwind double Song ((cough)).  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Chrc said:

Are you referring to this video? Cha Eun Woo and JHI were like proud boyfriends when their respective partners won the awards. Lol

I read someone's comment on youtube that their messages towards each other during their speech exposed how they feel. :wub:

I think JHI had some hesitation when he called HJM sunbaenim. :D

• Like 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, holly May said:

I think he  just try to protect her (HJM), she send food cart to cheer  him on his last drama ..but he didn't make any knowledge of thanks her for it in public. He always have thanks everyones tru his IG that send food trucks to him in the past.. except HJM.. So just for that reason...that make me think that their relationship is very different from others.

Where can I see/read that info regarding HJM sending JHI food truck? Was there a news or somebody else posted on IG?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, DrPhUsa said:

Where can I see/read that info regarding HJM sending JHI food truck? Was there a news or somebody else posted on IG?

:wub:

Credit to author

Ji Min likes the IG too. :)  note i think the director from A piece of your mind is the same as Familiar wife.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Good morning/good evening! Aaaw... JHI, it's okay, we believe in your skills! just have some beer with HJM, she will comfort you later :D

I haven't seen any pics of HJM on IG yet. Saw pics of JhI and SYJ, that broke my heart in a bit.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

HJM is breathtaking tonight!!! Drop dead gorgeous! Too bad there wasnt a close up shot of her.  

Omg I better go to sleep it's 4am here, but totally worth staying up just to get a glimpse of our princess. I watched it from the very beginning and I may be bias, but thought HJM was the prettiest lady of the night. 

JHI sadly didnt win, but neither Hyun Bin or Son Ye Jin (except for popularity award).  Tough competitions in all categories.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Chrc said:

HJM is breathtaking tonight!!! Drop dead gorgeous! Too bad there wasnt a close up shot of her.  

Omg I better go to sleep it's 4am here, but totally worth staying up just to get a glimpse of our princess.

JHI sadly didnt win, but neither Hyun Bin or Son Ye Jin (except for popularity award).  Tough competitions in all categories.  

But JHI was photographed talking to SYJ :(

I love HJM’s gown, breathtakingly elegant!!! :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 6

Yeah..I saw the pic of SYJ and JHI.  Because the room appears to still be empty and JHI came in early, I want to believe that he approached her out of respect. :P And would be awkward to ignore her since there weren't many attendees yet.   Don't worry..As soon as he saw our princess walking toward the center stage, he would be totally mesmerized by her and hopefully ease his disappointment. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Chrc said:

Yeah..I saw the pic of SYJ and JHI.  Because the room appears to still be empty and JHI came in early, I want to believe that he approached her out of respect. :P And would be awkward to ignore her since there weren't many attendees yet.   Don't worry..As soon as he saw our princess walking toward the center stage, he would be totally mesmerized by her and hopefully ease his disappointment. 

Yes, I will stop worrying (being jealous) of other ladies. :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2