[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

3 hours ago, Rifa Qidya said:

SBS special clip #Kookmin

A tight slap on face to the people who kept saying that their chemistry looked like a forced one,,, this is not the first time that their chemistry is talked about,,,:wub:

I hope they will not start love line now :phew: Slowly they can be close friends and then love. I hope PDs just doesn't jump on love line. They should maintain pace of show and characters :lol:

Wow I first thought this is the same video posted by SBS enter play which was posted few weeks back. But I realised now only that SBS-IN posted this just TODAY!!!!!! Can I just hide and cry with tears of joy lol.. I so wish them to be true at this point..

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Losdol said:

Wow I first thought this is the same video posted by SBS enter play which was posted few weeks back. But I realised now only that SBS-IN posted this just TODAY!!!!!! Can I just hide and cry with tears of joy lol.. I so wish them to be true at this point..

I can't see the video in my country!!!!

Help me!!!!

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

Hhahah so funny.

KJK Instagram TODAY !!!

JSM instagram TODAY!!!

I don't know if it is a coincidence that they update their personal account almost at the same day!!!...after a period of silence on IG they update pics of their vacations.. as if they were showing each other what are they doing....B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

49 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

I don't know if it is a coincidence that they update their personal account almost at the same day!!!...after a period of silence on IG they update pics of their vacations.. as if they were showing each other what are they doing....B)

Too many coincidences!!! how strange! :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

¡¡¡No sé si es una coincidencia que actualicen su cuenta personal casi el mismo día !!! ... después de un período de silencio en IG, actualizan las fotos de sus vacaciones ... como si se estuvieran mostrando mutuamente qué están haciendo ...SEGUNDO)

Esa foto no es de su reunión de fans?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, himneja said:

Everyone thinks Somin's brother is Jong Kook oppa. :D

I thought too so at first. :wub:

They look very similar hahahaha :joy:

The comments are very funny :w00t:

Lol I had a heart attack as well thinking it’s oppa. And fans panicking on the other side made me laugh..but wish that such a day would come soon.. 

Ha ha oppa’s comment probably is something to do with somin’s no makeup face. But anyone able to translate his comment would be great!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, Losdol said:

Lol I had a heart attack as well thinking it’s oppa. And fans panicking on the other side made me laugh..but wish that such a day would come soon.. 

Ha ha oppa’s comment probably is something to do with somin’s no makeup face. But anyone able to translate his comment would be great!!!!!

A friend translated Haha's comment, it says "you should put on some makeup before taking a photo, Somina" 

Many Koreans don't like Haha's comment. They think that's rude

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

A friend translated Haha's comment, it says "you should put on some makeup before taking a photo, Somina" 

Many Koreans don't like Haha's comment. They think that's rude

Thank you for translating the comment. Hmm.. just as it is, yes I do find the comment quite far stretched and maybe not funny to be said on insta. But, to b fair, I think haha oppa probably wrote that to somin based on their close relation and kind of as a joke/teasing or in zest hopefully...so I wouldn’t read too much into it. I think it’s just one of Haha oppa’s demeanour which at times come across as being quite mean towards somin.. but I know it is not to be taken so seriously. Besides which, the heart attack I almost had this morning from somin’s Insta post had me all giddy throughout the day...At this point, there is no coming back from the emotional investment I put in kookmin lol..

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Losdol said:

Thank you for translating the comment. Hmm.. just as it is, yes I do find the comment quite far stretched and maybe not funny to be said on insta. But, to b fair, I think haha oppa probably wrote that to somin based on their close relation and kind of as a joke/teasing or in zest hopefully...so I wouldn’t read too much into it. I think it’s just one of Haha oppa’s demeanour which at times come across as being quite mean towards somin.. but I know it is not to be taken so seriously. Besides which, the heart attack I almost had this morning from somin’s Insta post had me all giddy throughout the day...At this point, there is no coming back from the emotional investment I put in kookmin lol..

I also think that Haha only wanted to tease SoMin and it's just a joke. They often make fun of SoMin's looks on the show. A comment says Haha shouldn't say that in public. I think that's what makes many Koreans furious cause like you said it's not funny to be said on insta.

And about that SoMin's post, i had fun reading the comments lol. About 90% of the comments is "is that Jongkook?" Lol. Well can't blame them. Her brother's photo was taken from behind, we don't see his face plus he's wearing a cap, sleeveless shirt and shorts, those are what Jongkook usually wears lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Jong Kook oppa is really so amazing.

His voice is so beautiful.

He make me speechless.

I love Kjk versions of this song.

The choice of songs somehow came very meaningful.

Read the lyrics of the song once.

Meaning very beautiful.

Thanks KJK for everything.:heart:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

No Kookmin moments in new episode. And we have to wait another week to see Kookmin dance :sweatingbullets: 

well not really a moment... but somin tone got a bit serious when kwang so and sechan says the kjk is the most small and petty person they ever know... and than somin say "that's the opposite person that  i know" i

Edited by speechless
  • Like 6