[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

On 9/6/2021 at 9:04 AM, kyoko22 said:

If I'm a natural viewer, I would say I am too delusional with whatever things that I'm going to write here. But, whatever. I still want to write about it.:joy:

About last night fanmeeting

1. For intro, have you notice there were two sets of colour for their clothes. Gray with pink stripes and pink wit grey stripes. Our kookmin were in the same group (pink with grey stripes) along with JSJ.

2. JK and Somin sang the same verse during Missing You song. Such a nice coincidence.

3. Prearrange or not, it is nice to see kookmin played Silence Game together. Good team work.

4. Have you notice, there were always sky motive in every JK's performances screen background?

Raise Your Voice - While it was stars BG mostly, sky suddenly appeared on JK's first part (for a short time).

In Summer - Well, the song is about summer. So, not that weird to have sky background

Just The Way You Are - Intro and ending with beautiful sky. 

Loveable - Hearts with pink sky.

5. When they sang I Like It song, there should be a part where a member described another member. Originally, Somin's description sang by LKS. With LKS's absented, coincidentally, JK sang that part :D

'Gwiyowoeun dorai Somin~~'

I don't watch the FM fully but these are what I notice from watchinv few performances. Most of these maybe just purely coincidence but still... It is nice. Hihi.

O M G… i have observed it too.. even in KJK instagram stories….

• Like 2

@Chasing Felicity Whatever the reason is, it's definitely not because of she is busy with drama promotion or drama filming. Because RM filming is her fix schedule. Her other activities should accomodate this. Maybe she had her vaccine shot on that day. If so, there is no way for her to reschedule the vaccine shot appointment.

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

@Chasing Felicity Whatever the reason is, it's definitely not because of she is busy with drama promotion or drama filming. Because RM filming is her fix schedule. Her other activities should accomodate this. Maybe she had her vaccine shot on that day. If so, there is no way for her to reschedule the vaccine shot appointment.

Oh okay. Makes sense. Whatever the reason is, Im good as long as she’s healthy. :yay: Kinda remember her hiatus last year so it got me thinking and wondering. Hope everything’s good with her and she comes back sooner.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Hi,

I read from cfandom for JSM that she probably missed due to drama filming. They are saying that that part is a 'follow-up' filming the next day after routine RM filming, so it could be possible.

Thanks.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

E573: some little moments of kookmin

Somin part

1:04:32 KJK smiling

1:23:58

The 2nd GIF, I really love how their hands/arms found each other lol. I mean look at the timing! Love it!

12 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

PD: what's wrong with KJK...

1:24:24

Reveal hidden contents

The last GIF - why does my delulu mind think KJK is trying to stop YJS from saying something. lol.  One thing I noticed also was when JSM was transferred to KJK's team and made a "secret deal" with YJS that he's willing to take JSM in exchange for JSJ and 100 dollars, he tried so hard to stop YJS from saying something. I almost felt like the secret deal wasn't about the exchange of JSJ and JSM but something more personal about JSM, hahahaha. Notice the way he stopped YJS from talking. It's not as if he's not bold enough to make fun of JSJ, in fact, he's always been so confident in doing so as part of his character so why would he not want that revealed yeah? If I was wrong, then maybe it's just my delulu mind. Hahahaha. 

spacer.png

Either he's looking at JSJ or JSM. Hihihihi

Edited by Chasing Felicity
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I forgot to add this from the preview in the next ep. Ok, I know KJK is prolly pertaining to other females/celebrities he met in the variety show and one of them could be (maybe, im not sure) YEH. BUTTTT, allow me to assume KOOKMIN for a moment. hihi.. I MEAN.. don't burst my bubble yet. His reaction is amusing as always. LOL

spacer.png

Edited by Chasing Felicity
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

@Chasing Felicity that gif you posted has got my delulu mind going as well. So here I go: I am just looking at JSK, HaHa and YSC for this one.

• HaHa gives very little reaction which is unusual to me, seeing as he's usually a big advocate for any KJK-centered love line prompts (unless it's KJK-JSM-related in which he just keeps quite or down plays his reaction) 
  • JSK gives the biggest reaction (yes, I know he's a bit more cheeky these days with teasing KJK, but still) and just moments before he evidently expresses a brief moment of shock/surprise by the question then proceeds to laugh and clap - after KJK reacts
    • Side Note: JSK's smile reminds me of JSM's nose-crinkle smile kekeke... but I digress.
  • YSC reacts but it's a delayed response because he only technically reacts when JK throws away his paddle board. However, there is a very subtle change in his tight-lipped facial expression into one of surprise just seconds before. 

I agree with you though that it could be played out to look like YEH (or maybe even SJH - but doubt that since her reaction is not telling and HaHa doesn't get involved) buuuuut if I can be delulu for 1 second how funny will it be if they are thinking about JSM? I mean, all three women fit the mark (celebrity, variety show) but the way JK responds could be implied that he has dated/ is dating someone like this.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

@Lulu lolly

I've also observed the same thing!

If the question would have been a hint for the other members, most especially for haha and yjs, to play again the loveline then they would have laughed about it or even mocked jk like they always do. But since they were obviously caught of guard by the question, they didnt have time to process things, perhaps that's why their reaction was kinda awkward. That question actually reminds me of YJS' question to JK during Blackpink episode wherein he asked,"Have you dated one of our "guest" before?" In which jk indirectly admitted to be true. 

The awkward reactions of the members were the same as the one that they had in the bus with the doll episode. Delulu activated- They're trying so hard to hide the truth of Jk and somin relationship status through their words but they're the ones exposing it through their actions. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

My assumptions/delusions about when JSK decides to hand JSM over to KJK's team.

1. JSK the secret babysitter - he's had enough of babysitting SM for KJK and wants to kindly hand her over to him now. (remember: SM was telling the truth...she had no intentions of betraying the yellow team so why was JSK being so dramatic?).
  2. KJK doesn't really mind having a supposed "weakling" on his team - KJK's weak efforts in trying to persuade JSK to keep SM on the yellow team. "you can't do this~" "just embrace them all~"  (oh, how believable. I'm convinced he strongly disapproves this decision)
  3. The not so frugal Kook - he doesn't like wasting money, but he'll happily pay money to the other team to switch JSM for JSJ (or however else you want to interpret this)
  4. JSM walks a mile to have her skin ship with him (this one's a bit of a stretch but just play along) - they both laugh/smile adorably and she places her hands/forehead on his shoulder (even though she was initially stood a fair distance away - they were not exactly stood side by side before this moment occurred). Then there was that coincident hand brushing in the playback video when she went to eavesdrop.

Warning: I'm just having fun and being delulu, don't take me too seriously. Anyways, sad that JSM won't be in the second half of next week's RM but it can't be helped : (

Edited by Lulu lolly
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

i just noticed something newish. In episode 11 season 2 of sixth sense, at 1:06:28, the therapy lady asks what the cast members wanna hear the most from people, Somin says she wants to hear "I love you". In the healing camp episode 169 of Jong Kook's interview, he talks about how he doesn't say "i  love you" to his partner unless they're married. I might be delulu but Jong Kook and Somin are dating but he won't say I love you to her even though she wants to hear it. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2