[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

5 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

Yeah exactly and I realized it also fits with how jsm and kjk want their relationships to be revealed. Jsm stated a little while after she broke up with her ex because he cheated, that she won’t reveal her relationship with her significant other unless she’s getting married. Kjk also says that he doesn’t want to reveal his relationship unless he’s sure of marriage. Maybe yjs knowing that went straight to marriage as to not go against how they want to reveal their relationship. Which means if jsm and kjk are in a relationship the only way it would be publicized is a marriage announcement.

We'll see if there would be an announcement this year I guess. Like you, I'm still confused on the status of their relationship, just flirting or already dating. But this episode was such an eye opener. There is definitely something going on between them and I'm not going to take this statement back even if I'm wrong and they don't end up together.

I mean during the dress up part, once he comes in and puts his coffee down, everyone is complimenting him but he goes straight to her. She just stretches her arm out and he immediately comes in front of her, he already explains to everyone that he needs to get his hair and makeup done but when he comes to her he says it again and in a cute way, even stands with his hands in his pocket in a cool pose to recieve more compliments from her lol. Jsm also just naturally feels up his clothes and sizes him up like it's the most natural thing in the world. Or the bus scene when she's dazed and fails the question, before she even starts explaining, kjk is already smiling looking at her then asks whether she was thinking of ysc or the guest. She looks at him like "I'll get you for that" and then he starts laughing and she starts smiling too, ysc becomes lost and asks why she's smiling then looks at kjk and sees him laughing and has an I get it now moment. Kjk then tells jsm to say something (like come up with an ad lib quickly). And that's how ladies and Gentlemen Somin lied that poor ysc touched her fingers:joy:. Ysc nearly dies from shock at the accusation and kjk is looking like (I expected a loveline adlib but this is teww much). He was literally dumbfounded, jsm paying him back for bringing up the loveline in the first place lol. Poor ysc explaining desperately to kjk that he didn't do anything but jsm is having none of that lol. No matter what anyone says, kjk definitely didn't like that scene which is funny because he started it.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

34 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

Yeah exactly and I realized it also fits with how jsm and kjk want their relationships to be revealed. Jsm stated a little while after she broke up with her ex because he cheated, that she won’t reveal her relationship with her significant other unless she’s getting married. Kjk also says that he doesn’t want to reveal his relationship unless he’s sure of marriage. Maybe yjs knowing that went straight to marriage as to not go against how they want to reveal their relationship. Which means if jsm and kjk are in a relationship the only way it would be publicized is a marriage announcement.

There is a possibility to get the fans to prepare for the news that they won’t be too surprised. 

When jaesuk mention somin’s Mom consideration as jong kook as son in law, the reaction of jong kook and somin has no deny. Even the age gap, jong kook continues to say he still have impression at least or yet. Somin and jong kook’s expression are positive. 

Remember jaesuk called jong kook flirty kook, he got so upset and wanted to do flying kick at the guys. When Kwangsoo wanted to make it look like jong kook is too shy to be with somin alone. Jong kook was upset that he didn’t want somin to get the wrong idea. 

The current comment with sechan loveline and kookmin marriage, jong kook and somin’s reaction is still positive. No fly kicks or complains from both side. They happily accepted it. 

The green onion heart post, somin was so against it the idea that was for sechan. Her reaction is negative. Subtle. But marriage, she looked flattered like being honoured to be jong kook’s girl. Jong kook just laughed without any protest. That is strange again as if somin’s mom is watching the episode. She will have a long talk with Kim Jong kook.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

Rida Live

Literally registred for this lmao !

When i was reading the posts, i liked that it was "We hope it's true but it's fine if it's not" and the respect around it, but this is the first time i see this... how old is this? i've been slowly shipping them together not because of how they act together, it's cute for sure, but legit the only thing that made me ship them is how weird they stay close to each other especially with the loveline YSCxSM (because the obvious thing would be SM to be closer to YSC and not KJK) but this is like a confirmation of something going on between the two of them, i don't see how this can be anything but that. (Or maybe she doesn't touch him there ? i don't know, it clearly looks like she does)

Edit: Fix'd quote, thanks MandelBrot

Edited by HydenG
  • Like 6

A week ago after episode with hollywood stars we try to be more defensive. keep calm, wait for christmas eve, celebrated the christmas, checking out our forum to see any good news about KJK and Sopee, found out Sopee having a cold,fever then KJK was busy with his last solo concert so obviously this 2 gonna have they on separated time.

Then suddenly SBS released a short clip regarding the award event, we felt excited cause we saw a KOOKMIN moment in the clip......

Short after that time we were shock with another news Sopee at KJK Final solo concert, we were in the hot topics in this forums soompi probably almost a day or 2 days.

KJK Fans attend the last concert were really suprised KJK really does have soft spot for woman usually when they watch MUD or RM they only saw KJK being tough, fragile his nagging but found its even weird that the chemistry between KJK and Sopee are exceptionally Sweet.

Next SBS award days, every entertainer that involved with SBS get prepared, well dress, walk through the red carpet including RM member except KJK, the member take a pictures together, answering some question from the Red Carpet MC, SJH want Sopee and YSC to date while Sopee say we were good friend but never knew what the future might be while i think LKS say SJH doesnt want him(KJK) to be taken, be she also not interested with him...

Little by little like snow falling for the 1st time, RM member received the Award including KJK who were late cause of his final solo concert, still remember he say that 'if i not married next year WELCOME Flaming Youth show(JSJ favourite show) LOL but if i married WELCOME Same Bed Different Dream, that what KJK plan next year..

Few moment from the SBS award we saw KJK wait for Sopee while just ignore JSJ LOL also when KJK and HJY moment, KJK stop for second before he just walk by himself make it pretty obvious he Care only for Sopee more than other Woman like Cha in Pyo, Choi So Jung treated they wife like a Queen only.. 

We also saw KJK change sit with LKS to get closer Haha and ofcourse Sopee like what happen recently episode Sopee stand next to KJK

For a second, if we try not to ship KJK and Sopee, try not to be KOOKMIN Shipper but just a fan of the RM show or KJK fans, Sopee/Somin fans..

Somin have her own life which we knew that she also have a lot of friends/ buddy drink/actor that she meet through drama while KJK also have a lot friends/LA friends/gym buddy but suprisingly KJK and Somin seem always connected, somin brother bodybuilder, most of KJK friends a drinker so.... 

Remember last week episode, KJK having cold, flu then suddenly Somin also get the same thing. You'll get infected if only you were closer to someone and KJK is a person who like to use mask but still out of all the member somin is the only one who get infected LOL kind of like LOVE FEVER :D just wondering why those two only get fever or cold....

hard not to ship them no matter what happen on camera, off camera this two stick like... Indonesia KOOKMIN fan say Pepet terusss LOL but just curios where usually they hangout together also with the RM member:lol: (i try make it short)

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Hi everyone! I made an account to also join to the conversation:relaxed: loved Kookmin interactions ever since the clan episode. I came across Kookminclan’s videos and Benji’s comments and agreed with everyone’s suspicions but at some point I started thinking they’re just really close friends and I guess I got busy so I took a break from Running man for a few months. Came back to Chanmin loveline but in between I noticed even through all of that Kookmin still stood next to each at least once every episode. Plus Jongkook started looking so smiley, Kookmin always having mini talks in between games. Skdjsjjs lightbulb went off in my head when Somin was being all adorable in her Lakers sweater and Jongkook started “scolding” her while biting his lip and when Kookmin still didn’t deny the teasing from YJS. My delulu self began thinking these two might ACTUALLY already be in the works. And here I am at the latest episode both of them still not denying it instead they both just laugh about it, stop playing me Kookmin:bawling:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2

I really like it when KJK say i need to take care of my female collagues during filming, KJK female collagues who have been together filming with KJK is Ofcourse JSM SJH HJY KimJiMin HanBoReum Shinji(koyote) etc..

But between them all, JSM is KJK Favourite Dongsaeng so might be possibly......:glasses::ph34r:

• Like 2

The solo concert of Kim Jong Kook's theme, The Real Jong Kook, I think Somin is like she is part of his theme-- that reflects Real Kim Jong Kook. I think Somin is becoming big part of his life; a part of who he is. She didn't JUST change him, she also reveals part of who he is. I think it is what attracts Jong Kook about Somin. She made him realise the best part of him, the REAL Kim Jong Kook. It is time for 2020 to be revealed. Pandora box to be opened. Itis going to be interesting year for him... and his fans and whole lots of shippers. Jaesuk's goal is to prevent him from joining Flaming Youth is probably why he is shooting very weird comments that skips dating part to MARRIAGE. 

• Like 9

7 hours ago, andaer kim said:

Remember last week episode, KJK having cold, flu then suddenly Somin also get the same thing. You'll get infected if only you were closer to someone and KJK is a person who like to use mask but still out of all the member somin is the only one who get infected LOL kind of like LOVE FEVER :D just wondering why those two only get fever or cold....

Hahahaha how about Anyang Fans Sign in September :D. Just like this 

• Like 4

It is so nice all the KookMin moments we had had lately...but I don't know if KookMin is really happening....KJK and JSM are hard to read and both are very private people. 

If something was really happening between them I really doubt YJS would tell something like "marriage" between them...specially because they won't want more hate to JSM and maybe KJK or JSM may be dating someone else....

ChanMin is really a weak love-line for the show...SoMin is doing all the work to be honest.. so I am afraid KJK had to enter to the love-line to be more interesting as a love triangle.... Being honest KJK is a pro doing love-lines and JSM is an actress with great acting skills on romantic skits so the chemistry between them is awesome and they overshadowed the original ChanMin love line....

At this point I don't want to be pessimist, but I feel that KJK just see SoMin as a close friend like SeChan and KwangSoo...he wants to help her as he has helped his other "not that popular " friends...the only different fact is that SoMin is a girl and as he said "he needs to take care of his female friends" ...he is so sweet with JH,JY,YEH,etc...

I really like KOOKMIN, and of course I want them to be real...I want them to date each other and finally get married because I feel they are a great couple...they seem to match so much.. but sometimes I need to be realistic and think all possibilies....

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

@RunningGirl7686 you seem want to sink kookmin ship but regretted sinking of the ship. Let them be, kookminclan just share about unique interactions between them. at least we dont force to be.

I really enjoy of this kookmin because they stories like a drama, the end of drama not always like what audience want, but the storie line must be interesting. Enjoy watching. 

Sorry for bad english

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Agree to Disagree. 

Just try to imagine this :)

You're on big ship travel with your friends to the end of the world/unknown destination..

Are you afraid that ship would sink? or are you worry that we have no clear destination yet? or are you afraid that some of your friends might betray you? will you leave the ship then?

This world is big, lot of thing we dont know yet and i understand some shipper here still feeling confused with KJK and JSM but arent we a Shipper of KOOKMIN?

Are we delusional when KJK and JSM always together? no. Are we delusional when KJK and JSM sang a Love song together? no. Are we delusional when KJK and JSM watch a movie together? no. Are we delusional seeing KJK glare at JSM, JSM glare at KJK very Lovely? no. Are we delusional seeing both of them teasing each other at Instagram? no. Are we delusional when KJK treat JSM a Waffle and pay a taxi for JSM while the other member try very hard to save a money? no. Are delusional seeing KJK and JSM dance together? no. Are we delusional JSM family like KJK? no. Are we delusional seeing KJK always helping JSM? no. are we delusional KJK and JSM hugged each other? no. Are we delusional seeing KJK being too jealous? no. the last time he jealous on camera was back at XMAN when YEH flirting with Eric (shinhwa) LOL

WE not KJK ,WE also not JSM so we have no right to decide they Life.

But arent we a SHIPPER? why doubt the ship who was already cruising well right? :lol: we support them no matter wht happen whatevr result would be in the future is remain secret that themselves(KJK-JSM) try to figure out, only them know they truth feeling for each other. We just gonna always pray the best thing for both of them^_^

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

This is not the first time @RunningGirl7686 comment like this. Sometime it look like she is not kookmin shipper. She always mumbling about us being delulu n do not put high hope on kookmin. As long as both of them are not officially announced that they are dating or getting married with anyone else so its okay for us to ship them as much as we can. U see the chemistry btwen kookmin is not something we can see btwn jsm n sechan.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Just now, Memeyome said:

This is not the first time @RunningGirl7686 comment like this. Sometime it look like she is not kookmin shipper. She always mumbling about us being delulu n do not put high hope on kookmin. As long as both of them are not officially announced that they are dating or getting married with anyone else so its okay for us to ship them as much as we can. U see the chemistry btwen kookmin is not something we can see btwn jsm n sechan.

Actually, i already knew^_^ what  kind of person she is but dont criticize her, cause we need to help her.

She is part of the journey already so what she need is a good explanation/opinion/motivation/, give her good positive vibe so she wont be too worry for this Shipper :) 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Memeyome said:

RunningGirl is like me, i'm very negative person, and sometimes i think they are not together o they dont have nothing

• Like 3