[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

20 hours ago, MandelBrot said:
I dont known if its good or bad...:D

" Kim Jong-kook also made a surprising confession, pointing to the topic of "Meet a mate for life," saying he tried to meet a lifelong mate earlier this year, raising questions about his love history vertically. "

suprisingly, where they started to be close to each other, where kjk revealed somin secret and kjk started to feel sorry for revealing her secret is in ep433 which in january, early this year...and somin ask kjk for coffee is around march this year too.. so..its kind coincidence here... sorry if its only delulu..:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Indievvx said:

But from whatever I have read , KJK and Lee Hyori weren't close at all like JSM and KJK. Correct me if I am wrong. 

https://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/2620005.html

Is it true ?

these are pure speculations. kjk has dated around 8 women and there are strong speculations about a few of them, but there is not much information on the rest. all the same, it is hard to predict who kjk dated because he is so good at hiding it. you also can't go by what he says in public about his past relationships. when haha asked kjk if he was dating hjy last year, he said he should be crazy if he is dating her when he acts like her aegyo annoys him on the show (which he used to do with hyori) and haha then quipped "but you have done that on xman'. kjk just went speechless and looked like he wanted to kill haha and haha kept on laughing. i don't think haha was just talking about yeh there. wonder who that was!

there is a reason hyori came to my mind last january. kjk suddenly thought of his married ex, the love of his life, on RM when he was in jeju with jsm, yjs and haha. yjs then reacted quite strongly to kjk's memories saying 'good for her', so i get the feeling he knows the 'one'. coincidentally, hyori lives in jeju with her husband. on the next rm episode, when kjk says he has invited shorry, jsj pretends to mishear and asks "hyori? i thought she was coming" and the rm members react funnily. i felt that was kind of coincidental coming so soon after that episode. hyori guested on RM's first episode but nobody speaks about her on the show. kjk, jsj and others bump into her during a RM mission in 2014 when she is leaving for jeju to join her husband and kjk doesn't say anything to her. that was weird considering he knew her best among the group there.

during and after family outing, kjk always maintained that he was awkward with hyori. on FO they were called the awkward couple and kjk wanted to keep that impression outside the show as well. compared to park ye jin from FO whom kjk maintained a public friendship with outside the show, he never talked about being close with hyori. there was a time he went to watch a movie with her and lee chun hee, another castmate, but after that there were no public outings as far as I can remember. she also attended his music concert but their off-show interactions ended mid 2011. he has never spoken about her like he did about YEH with whom his friendship remained steady over the years though their association as colleagues had ended long back. what was weird with kjk-hyori was that kjk would say he didn't even know hyori's number while he was quite open about having ye jin's number. ho dong once teased him saying perhaps he had memorized hyori's number so he wouldn't need to have it on his phone. when fortune forecasters or their friends would tease them, he would say they were complete opposites, so it would never work or that hyori would nag him to death if they got together. 

perhaps he couldn't just stay friends with hyori like with ye jin. since both were huge stars and she had a number of other   male stars associated with her, he might not have wanted to be linked up with her in public. there were also rumours, i don't know how true, that she had dated HKM in the past, kjk's close friend and therefore he wouldn't date her since that would break his bro code. After FO, Hyroi joined RM in the first episode and then dropped out for some reason.

if they didn't date, there was still some level of attraction. perhaps kjk didn't pursue it beyond a point because he thought she was too wild and controlling. in public, he used to say he was more into a woman who would be a good wife and mother and take care of his family. all the same, i wonder if he regretted it. nobody at that time expected hyori to settle down in the first place and that too with a man who wasn't as physically charming as many of her exes even giving up on her career when it was at its peak to enjoy a quiet and beautiful life with him.

whoever that be, kjk's regret about letting that person go seems genuine. perhaps he always went for the safe choice if his type was the woman he didn't have to change too much for. however, the heart has its own reasons and even if you find someone who is conventional wife material, there is no guarantee she will make your heart flutter to the extent you want to get married to them. it also sometimes happens that someone wild on the outside may turn out to be a gentle partner in a relationship. 

it is for all these reasons that when kjk started talking about the girlfriend he loved the most to so min on the jeju trip, it took me by surprise as his fan. kjk never liked talking about his past relationships, but from last year, he has been more open about them. kjk has talked about it a lot on MUD, but all those conversations started with that jeju conversation. i felt  it was significant that it was jsm he opened up to about it first. i thought either she was closer to him than the show was telling us or he thought she would get him in a way the others couldn't.

the jeju conversation is also important because for the first time in public, kjk talks about the love of his life and later this year, he said the reason none of his relationships worked after her was because nobody could get him as excited about marriage as her. kjk never used to address why he couldn't get married in such detail before. it was always 'i would make the girl wait too long' or 'girls would get tired of my gym' but never the actual reason. perhaps he had some sort of mental block talking about her before. remember when jsm quizzes him about his past GFs in their role play, he says he loved his recent GF the most? looks like he was not being completely honest there since from whatever he has said of the GF he loved the most since then, she seems to be from a much older relationship. considering all that, i feel he did get out of a mental block there when he spoke to jsm about his ex honestly.

jsm is also the kind who likes talking about her past relationships. in an unaired section from an episode last year, it was reported that jsm teared up when a song played that reminded her of her ex. there was a MUD episode this year when kap jin played a song and kjk started talking quite emotionally about his ex. it might seem weird to other rm members, but it could be that kookmin connect over such things. in the anyang episode, kjk kept reminiscing and jsm kept quizzing him about his memories with his exes there. there were moments when the other members looked uncomfortable when jsm asked something personal, but kjk kept answering her. kjk has said he would tell his GFs everything about his past and he doesn't want to hold things back from jsm for some reason. in a recent episode, when jsm was talking about breaking ramen because of her ex, she was addressing someone sitting on the front and from the angle, it can only be kjk. so perhaps they both do that now.

i think kjk has changed a lot from how he used to be. He used to be a really loyal son who wanted to make his parents happy and find them the perfect daughter-in-law. however, last year end, when someone at a fanmeet suggested kjk should marry hjy since his mom really likes her. kjk's answer was that it didn't matter whom his mom liked since she won't live for ever and it is finally his choice - it is he who has to live with that girl for the rest of his life. 

the biggest difference i see with kookmin compared to some of his other ships is no one has to force kjk to do these things with jsm. i find him the most active with jsm than he has ever been with a female celeb/colleague. all those cheeky sns interactions, posting her pics on his sns and sharing chocolate cookies with her, skipping valuable gym time to watch her ig live, doing a couple dance with her when nobody really forced him to and when there were other options, going off with her to have waffle which was not even a mission to begin with, all those meet-ups - cold noodles, coffee, movie premieres where they sit together side by side or are spotted all alone without other members. again, when it comes to her parents and brother, he courts their approval when he need not like praising jsm's mother's beauty, saying he was happy to leave a good impression on her mom for the present or overthinking why jsm's brother might prefer KS over him.

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 8

Did you know that JSM's friend sings beautiful? It also goes to the gym, and it's really nice... will that be the boy who must confess? I really like it for JSM to get along, go out to eat and drink, they like to go to concerts, to the cinema etc etc, I think it may be the ideal. But this will be the friend who doesn't mind KJK to take care of JSM if he drinks a lot...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

The Chanmin forced loveline is ruining my Chanmin besties vibe :( I actually adore the natural interactions between Sechan and Somin and this fake loveline is so artificial, especially on Somin's part as she has taken the active role in building this loveline. Before Kookmin grew from strength to strength I had previously thought it's not bad if Somin does end up with Sechan - he treats her very well (I still cherish that Chanmin moment on RM where they were playing foot volleyball and when Somin messed up, Sechan stroked the back of Somin's head to let her know it's ok - very oppa like, though they're close in age!), and I had liked their easy camaraderie with each other. So, I don't think they have a sibling relationship and there is always that possibility if things change. However, as they are now, any show of overt attraction looks so fake to me, and that's not how I like my Chanmin interactions. And usually it is Somin actively carrying out the pd/show's mandate by making overtures to Sechan, whereas Sechan would in turn reject it while laughing it off. Just seems to be a very unrewarding role for Somin in general - and at times, her pride does assert itself, at such times she will say she's not that into him. 

I would rather have the love frog flirting with the hot single male guests than the one-way Chanmin fake loveline where her overtures constantly get rejected. I think Sechan here is being more true to himself than Somin is allowed to be. 

A previous post was worried that consistent flirting from Somin might confuse or hurt Sechan. I think he clearly knows that she's just playing a role. And I think there were stages to the Chanmin dynamics during the forced loveline - early on Sechan did bring up that the loveline made things awkward between them. I think since then, Sechan has responded by either laughing her overtures off or responding after being told by the other members to do so. So I feel like the 2 must have come to some kind of understanding where it does not affect their off-air relationship. 

I'm not too excited by Got7 Jinyoung - too young to be a real potential loveline for Somin! She and Jihyo can only fangirl, I can't imagine that he will flirt with either of them convincingly. I think other than her birthday special, the best chemistry for guest lovelines was with Sung Hoon for his first time guest appearance. Interestingly, I find that once someone appears on RM more than once, Somin doesn't pursue the loveline again - like Sang Yeob who got RM familyzoned, and Sung Hoon who she had such amazing chemistry with in his first appearance, they barely had any meaningful interaction in his second appearance. Oh and Hwang Chiyeol also. Which makes me VERY curious if she would stop fangirling over Gong Myung if he comes again hehe. Although she has picked him thereafter whenever asked to choose by the RM members or YJS (on the other show - relay? can't recall, it's the one with Jo Seho and Dindin - YJS thought of Somin when he saw Gong Myung on the tv screen and jokingly took a pic of Jo Seho in front of the tv and sent it to Somin), but what about when he appears in person again next time?

I am also curious to see whether the others would tease a loveline between Jongkook and Eunsoo. 

I am looking forward to her new special drama - and to see what chemistry she can generate with the male lead Song Jaerim. She had amazing chemistry with Park Sunghoon in her KBS special drama. But I would prefer to see her with officially single male leads, because that's when viewers get excited by the romantic chemistry and then shipping gets exciting with the possibility that maybe there's off-screen chemistry too (anyway, that's what happened with Ha Seokjin in 1%!). 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

44 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

I would rather have the love frog flirting with the hot single male guests than the one-way Chanmin fake loveline where her overtures constantly get rejected. I think Sechan here is being more true to himself than Somin is allowed to be. 

Same, the loveline is bordering on unnatural to repetitive by now. One thing that also annoys me about the Chanmin loveline is ysc's lack of participation. It was obviously set up for him to develp his character and to gain him awareness because I don't really see how jsm needs it. She already has a strong character on the show (love frog, love enthusiast, crazy poet, the clumsy one etc), she has won two awards, she's a variety star at this point and can stand on her own so the loveline holds no benefit to her. Instead it just gives antis an excuse to say she keeps forcing lovelines on the show. Now I'm not blaming ysc, it's not his fault and he can't help but feel uncomfortable. It was the same with kjk-sjh, they also knew it was for the show but they couldn't help their reactions and expressions. Ysc only laughs when it's brought up, the members reply for him or tell him what to say like....... 

The reason they put jsm up to this is because they know she wouldn't protest, she never does, she just works hard at it. Which is what she does. Yjs chimes her in and she starts the loveline. Like you said, when she feels her pride getting pricked because truly she's just doing her job, she denies liking him which was obvious in the first place. This last episode wasn't as bad as 475, it was mostly funny to me. I think they have come to an agreement, jsm flirts, ysc just laughs and looks shy

And if they just highlighted Chanmin interactions more (the bestfriend cuteness they display), it would really have been better than the loveline. All lovelines do is make things awkward. Back then, they could lean on each other and hold hands and be all cutesy, sometimes together with lks forming the maknae line. Now I can't even imagine them doing that, as it will be blown out of proportions because of the loveline. Same reason why although I'm suspicious about why kookmin isn't talked about on the show, I'm also happy they don't. I like kookmin as they are, I don't want lovelines that are just for the show's benefit to tamper with their relationship.

Hopefully Chanmin works out for the show and they can get a nomination for best couple award at least.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Natural Chemistry of Kim Jong Kook and Jeon Somin

It is the most underrated chemistry of two budding variety characters I came to see. I found myself correlating their journey together since they first met with my favourite book, Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. 

Jeon Somin as complex, witty, and endearing yet judgemental Elizabeth Bennet 

Kim Jongkook as aloof, proud yet hidden romantic Fitzwilliam Darcy

I actually fell in love with kook min chemistry after long Kwangmin and Kim Jisuk's Top Star Yoo Baek's chemistry drought. I often ignore kook min moments many many times. I often have clips of recommendation related to running man about kook min. I ignore kook min moments and videos. Why? Here is a thing, I started to become a fan of Jeon Somin since she became a member of running man. I watched earlier version of running man. I like the concept, chemistry, jokes, and etc. I was never fan of Monday couple and spartace at all. I thought jihyo is beautiful woman with good sense of humour in her own timing. Kwangsoo and Jaesuk were the best and funniest duos throughout. Jong kook often come to as handsomest member with cool image. His tough image with cuteness is interesting to watch. It was all fun and game with lots of slapsticks and laughter. Then Somin came along, she just storm in, and brought a lot of energy. Everyone was surprised... except Kim Jong Kook. He was still sulking around. It wasn't because of her, it was controversy that hurt both Jihyo and him. I do believe that the two were planning to leave after Somin and Sechan found their place in this old variety show. That is the reason I didn't come to like Jong kook. He gets too rough or ignorant on somin like he is not interested. I realised for some reason, he felt like he is going leave soon once things are settled. 

Fast forward... where the story of Pride and Prejudice began... 

Jong kook was sick on that day. Healthiest man became sick with cold and cough. He was impressed with somin's handmade christmas card for her parents. He called it so cute like he really mean it. It is something we learned later that Jong kook loves letters, cards, and anything written from the heart. When it comes to his turn showing his favourite christmas memories with his mom with a baby in a egg. Somin gave him poor grade. It got worse when she gave jaesuk a slightly better grade. His pride were touched and bruised. He called her Enemy. 

Two weeks later....

Somin tried to check on Jong Kook if he is still sulking. I think he got more sulky for variety sake. It was actually cute. Somin got so endearing bringing more laughter from everyone trying to break the ice. The wind was so chilly that somin hid behind kwangsoo, where sechan gave chilliest revelation; what if somin and jong kook were supposed to be in a mission together. 

Prophecy

The members met fortune teller, Park Sung Hoon, as he laid all the fortunes and destiny for each members especially giving wackiest read on Kwangsoo. Somin and Kwangsoo turned out to be one sided, leaving Somin to the Man of Fire, Yang Sechan's destiny. Jong Kook continued to be most compatible with Jihyo, reigning another year of Spartace. However, variety shows often shows half truths. Sometimes fortune telling is not always accurate but more like a guide. There is a lot of ifs.... If... if..... But we saw the list of best compatibility that Jong Kook is most compatible with Somin. There are reasons for not going in details.... it is a variety show and they dont show everything to avoid confusion and protect their privacy. Also Spartace is already created as a brand for Running man. And also, Somin and Jong Kook were NOT in a good terms in the moment. He was chuckling, eye rolling, and sulking contrasting Somin's endearing antics to cover her fear and anxiety while they did their mission together. Jong kook had his guard down when he found out that somin was willing to go far to make him happy. He had to save her from hurting herself for him. 

Somin always think of Jong kook as a bully or tough or always angry as running man portrayed him to be. She was still afraid to greet him. Remember she challenged herself to put water bomb on him. And was terrified of shaking his hands. She was set on creating him what she thought of him. Jong Kook was mired by controversy and health problem with gout. He hid his sensitivity with pride that could put off as anger and aloofness. 

Somin keeps knocking him out with her brazen logic. One, she gave him flower, he thought it was a mission. He misunderstood bruising his ego and pride. He laughed it off. It goes on choosing who is the most handsome. Somin gives another outside of the box logic no one could ever really possibly understand especially Kim Jong Kook: HaHa?! with ten exclamation marks. He admitted that somin do think of him handsome even though she didn't want to choose him to annoy him again. Somin gives brazen logic ever made in history of Jong Kook's bruised ego history: it was because HaHa is married. He almost fainted. It brought roar of laughter making everything sense about JEON SO MIN. Somin is no longer a foolish woman becoming a woman of wits. She still sees Jong kook as a bully. She said she was able to cry in any second thinking of Jong Kook as a bully. It hits him. I saw him getting more respect for somin. He wouldn't show it yet. He's slow... very slow....

Turning point... when Jong Kook was cornered by Somin to join her clan. He agreed to do it so. It changed everything.... taking picture of her was only beginning. 

They both made opposite decisions, but their feelings for each other match: they care about each other. Until the bond fell apart when Jong Kook found out the sad secret about somin revealed by accident. He dropped his variety self into real self. Trying to find a way to mend the bond. He wouldn't give it up. He felt somin's embarrassment and sadness. But she forgives him readily with kook min cross to end the embarrassment and jong kook's guilt. She had to repair her image on her own. Jong Kook followed her around trying figure how to make her happy. She has friends and other members to comfort her. He could just leave her alone without making it worse. He wouldn't. He really had everyone together with staff to cheer somin up at the end. 

It is not the end... 

Sechan revealed at somin called jong kook for coffee. 

Somin sang CONFESSION Song. 

JK and Sopee did intimate couple dance. 

And... Jong kook became more cheeky, eating more caloric food, colourful sweater, and teases somin more than we have ever seen. 

Somin can go crazy with sexy dance for Jong kook as he understood what she is trying to do. She had to deal with him pushing lovelines with sechan. He himself also got involved with women falling for him. And they still look at each other afar. 

They overcame the pride and prejudice to be together working side by side. Drinking coffee together. And it has been three years, and he is still there, but happier and cheekier. He could have a girlfriend from LA or jihyo... but you have to give credit to somin to bring that out from Jong Kook-- romantic stories, cheesy lines, being protective, and all... Only if Jong kook could realise that somin changed him for better. 

The sequel continues by commenters of Kookiminclan forum. 

Edited by JialingGO
corrections 1
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

@JialingGO  Pride and prejudice, l like that.  Very creative, inspiring and fun to read.  And now my take using Jane Austen's style:

'The relationship continues to simmer in the big cauldron known as k-entertainment.  Only those with exceptional eyes and sense can see the truth and pure love shared by two lovely souls.  Till today, the burning question in our hearts remains unresolved.  Will the relationship boil over by the end of the year, or should we expect an open declaration in the coming year.  Till then, thus is the agony we kookmin clan has to suffer every Sunday.'

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 6

I like the premise of her new special drama - sounds like a fun romcom set-up! 

Really looking forward to this. Much as I love Somin, I couldn't get into the top star yoobaek character and otp ㅜㅜ. 

Since it's TVN we're unlikely to see them promote on RM. But would be nice to see him on RM after the show. Somin always gets on so well with her co-stars. 

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Same, the loveline is bordering on unnatural to repetitive by now. One thing that also annoys me about the Chanmin loveline is ysc's lack of participation.

Now I'm not blaming ysc, it's not his fault and he can't help but feel uncomfortable. It was the same with kjk-sjh, they also knew it was for the show but they couldn't help their reactions and expressions. Ysc only laughs when it's brought up, the members reply for him or tell him what to say like....... 

It's hard for Sechan I guess - he's close to both halves of kookmin, so it's not like he can blithely flirt back with Somin (if he were even inclined to) in front of the Anyang tiger ㅋㅋㅋ another possibility also is that it's as the comedienne noted about Sechan - that he's clear and draws the line with other women, and tells them no. And when Somin joked that he never said no to her, Jongkook then told him to tell her right now he's not interested lol. 

16 hours ago, Rida Live said:

And if they just highlighted Chanmin interactions more (the bestfriend cuteness they display), it would really have been better than the loveline. All lovelines do is make things awkward. Back then, they could lean on each other and hold hands and be all cutesy, sometimes together with lks forming the maknae line. Now I can't even imagine them doing that, as it will be blown out of proportions because of the loveline.

I really miss their natural skinship and interactions ㅜㅜ

Btw regarding Somin's latest Instagram post, she didn't credit the photographer. She has only ever credited the photographer of an Instagram pic of her when it's Jongkook that took the pic lol. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

I have noticed a trend where Kookmin interactions got curiously edited. It was from the Jeju Island episode last year that i started noticing it.

1. This is from episode 389 which has lots of kookmin moments. kjk keeps looking for jsm who comes late in team uniform and after she comes, he again looks at her.

F1Jymr0.gif

After senior yu team wins, kjk goes near jsm and runs away celebrating. kjk celebrates only afterwards with haha and yjs though they are also on his team. however, kookmin celebration is not focused on at all. 

16A5IEe.gif

KueQ0Mc.gif

UB168Yk.gif

though they win, the losing team can choose one from the winning team for the punishment. jsj calls jsm on her phone to talk to kjk and decide who will be exempted. first kjk calls yjs and  kjk extending his hand is shown in a full shot, but when it comes to kjk extending his hand to jsm, the angle becomes weird

c5omi5C.gif

2. This is from episode 414 where jsm was the architect and her ally was the guest ki kwang. after she is able to remove kjk's nametag after an intense battle with the help of ki kwang, there is a shot of her from the back looking overwhelmed. she takes down yjs at the end and wins the mission. however, when she is standing for the closing, she has a nametag in her hand which she holds facing away so we cannot see whose it is. later, when collecting the prize, she accidentally drops it and we can see it is kjk's. 

one explanation could be that though it was shown to be yjs who survived till the end, perhaps it was kjk since he is the strongest and if they had taken him down earlier, everyone would have known there was an ally. i am not sure though since it looks darker inside when they take down yjs. whatever it be, it is interesting that so min held on to kjk's tnameag and wanted to hide it from the camera. it is also interesting that jsm's backshot after she removed kjk's nametag was shown while when she looks at yjs' name tag, it is a front shot.

VtnjvjP.gif

KcKl3bS.gif

d5UqCBe.gif

vLanUbi.gif

3. This is from the next episode, episode 415 where Noh Sa Yeon guested along with SY. there is a segment where members have to run for a flag while performing missions set by sang yeob. For this round, the criteria was show affection for someone. jsm backhugs ysc and lks kisses kjk on the cheek. sang yeob ousts ysc from the game but we are not shown what he does with jsm. we are only shown kjk and lks after that and kjk keeps complaining about lks kissing him. kjk answers his question right and wins against lks. after he wins, kjk fist pumps while looking down and then moves his leg away while chuckling at something.

if you look carefully, there is someone near kjk's leg under the big caption box, i.e., jsm. she was wearing white and orange shoes there and you can see her lying down next to his leg and stretching her leg after he wins. now she could be showing affection either to kjk or lks, as part of the mission, but she lies down closer to kjk's shoe and the one who reacts to her is kjk after he wins. lks doesn't even look down.very curious editing, right? why couldn't they show jsm doing that when it would have been hilarious instead of trying to hide her under a box?

nEedjaO.gif

EADlgRK.gif

NIyf0w9.gif

0faN27O.gif

None of these are big as such, but still make you wonder how much gets edited out of rm. many people think kjk and jsm got friendly all of a sudden, but they could have reached there gradually, only we didn't get to see a lot of it.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

8 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

None of these are big as such, but still make you wonder how much gets edited out of rm. many people think kjk and jsm got friendly all of a sudden, but they could have reached there gradually, only we didn't get to see a lot of it.

Very True. I agree. Their process must have been developing slowly but editors chose to hide those moments whenever they happened. Great catch. It would be surprising if their chemistry happened overnight. I am starting to understand that, we only see what editors really want us to see. Those moments that you shared that were forcibly edited could be used to develop some cat and mouse sweet relationship of 'national siblings' but they didn't. Back then for me before yebo episode, it was ever very hard for me to even imagine kookmin being friends let alone in private, I thought they were not close on set. At some point after yebu episode I think editors  just couldn't cut those moments out because I feel like kookmin had just too many moments that the Camera could ignore. We should trust our Kookmin who are powerfully solidifying their stance on their relationship, than heavily rely on deceiving camera angles. Also, something you quite touched on, is that just for the suspense of the Show, I think that Editors sometimes play around with the sequence that things happen. Maybe, it was KJK who was outed last or YJS but with full right of the editor, they could have rearranged them to create that tension. Which sometimes might happen with conversations as well, I have noticed multiple times that the editing went back and forth when the members were having a conversation. One sec for example you would see the members discuss some topic standing in a certain order, and while having the same train of thought, the arrangement changes and the conversation goes one and it just fits perfectly. I don't have a specific moment in mind. But, that is something that we have to also keep in mind. Editors have to make 1hour and 30 min video with a material over 7 hours long and each member has their camera man, meaning each member has 7 hours of their own footage. Anyway, the point is that Kookmin might be having conversation and interacting but the editor might have ignored  those moments in order to highlight other moments so that the show follows the theme they have in mind for that episode. 

I think we should keep watching them closely and what I always tell myself is that, they are not characters in a drama whose interactions are just for that story the writer wrote and thus what makes kookmin is beyond those little interactions and stares that we see on the show. We now know that they have met outside the show. They have great chemistry on social media {Even though quiet lately}. Anyway, let's keep watching for kookmin beyond interactions on Running man. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3