[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Some of my observations made from ep 474:

1. Somin was especially quiet with a smile when oppa made da acrostic poem for the guest’s name. Oppa looked towards her after finishing and not to forget seokjin and haha were also looking in somin’s direction. 

2. Oppa was being all shy when looking at somin’s dance whilst even turning around to hide his face. And of course when somin came dancing towards him, he genuinely looked like a ‘boy’ who got caught by his crush and doesn’t know what to do sort of demeanour.

So, when he was stepping behind trying his best to stop somin come dancing towards him, the subtitle says, “He is afraid” with a “Love” emoticon. Well... it could be a tiny thing, but worth noticing.

3. When somin and one of the guest bora were dancing to a children’s song, oppa was looking all smiley and I felt he was looking at somin throughout. I am not too sure though..(you could correct me if I am wrong)

4. When sechan was sent to somin’s team, Jaesok oppa jokingly teased somin and sechan and she also gave her hand jokingly to sechan.

During the time when somin jokingly held sechan’s hand, haha and jaesok seemed to be eyeing at someone far off. Too bad I couldn’t see the full frame of all the members. 

5. When seokjin was sent to somin’s team, oppa was almost revolting. And neither kwangsoo he wanted to sent. And I was like who else will go? U? 

6. This isn’t related to kookmin. But I felt like crying when watching somin try her hardest at the subway station. I refuse to believe that she did not get recognised. Rather people were hesitant to approach in my opinion even if they knew.

7. And although there is no need to change the team members, oppa was the FIRST to suggest swapping members after they completed the slapping mission. Okay fine they could change thinking of the game. But it seemed that he wanted a particular member over in his team. Guess who? Lol.. And somin did come over. Cause remember, after that mission,  only his team gets to eat ok.. if u know wat I mean.

8.  And when all the chaos of fighting-for-food was happening, them two were busy eating and chatting between themselves at the end of the table. He deliberately hadn’t touched somin’s head even if he could to complete his mission as a thief? Y did he not do his mission then? 

9. And after the food, the Pd says that oppa’s team has the right to still change the members since the thieves could complete the missions separately. And he maybe thinking of game, but he was like wats the point in changing the team now?(Remember somin is in his team now)N y does he seem reluctant to change the team unlike before? Cause he was the first to suggest changing the team in all the previous times..

One more last thing: 

Since oppa being the thief at last,I thought  he could have stolen as many gold bars as he could from somin by touching/patting her head since she was close to him standing and sitting down as well previously multiple times. But he did not. Atleast not during what was shown. Y? Only oppa knows.

Look forward to hearing for

more observations..

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

Watching RM with subtitles I feel even worse for JSM :cold_sweat:

KJK, HH, YJS faces...

Haha's face when Somin explains that they lose because of her...

Haha won me over this episode. The raw concern on his face was just too cute. He really adores JSM. Guess he wasn't bluffing when he said he wanted his daughter to be like her. If you observe them after this scene he kept discussing with her and giving her high fives to brighten her mood. 

Just watched with subs and I enjoyed the episode overall, especially the opening and ending games, the middle would have been fun too but JSM's incident dulled my mood. But it brightened up once again during lunch. Although, I'm sad about the whole thing I know  there is nothing to worry about. Hopefully this will make her agency sit up and start using our Happy virus right. The Nation's MC adores her and she is part of the Yoo line. At least twice in a month or once she trends on Naver, everyone thinks she's surrounded by hate but she has as much fans or even more than she has haters. Her haters are just loud. I used to be a silent fan of hers but I couldn't just help myself once I noticed kookmin. I basically ship her with anyone so KJK better act right to my girl:lol:.

Now Kookmin in this episode was cute. You could see in the opening that they were quite chatty with each other, I suppose it's because like KJK said he was coming back from LA so they were catching up^_^. Another thing I want to point out was Haha's reaction when with them, he always behaves like the third party, just stands beside and smile. When YJS brought up YSC and JSM loveline, nobody reacted, you could see KJK looking down and suddenly scratching his eyes. Even Haha that likes to blow things out of proportion was still, and when YSC was denying it was it just me or was his hand waving to KJK of course we didn't see who was on the other side, it looked like it:lol:. Even when KJK made a poem for the guest, the reaction was mild, if this was before the fan meeting they would have used that as a loveline throughout the episode but it was just swept under the rug. And kookmin spending whatever time they have together really is cute, immediately she joined KJK's team she was only with him throughout till she switched back. I keep my theory that they were catching up and he was privately cheering her up while eating. They only showed them when it was a wide angled scene and when they were standing, it was almost like they weren't there.

Another iconic scene was when she started dancing towards him. I laughed so much:lol:. This is the first time she has done something like that to him on the show, he really was shocked, he tried to pretend he was irritated and the PD even tried to make us believe so with the subtitles but one thing I love about KJK is his transparency, his eyes were literally glowing as she was coming near him and when she turned to go back he bit his lip while smiling. Too transparent :wub:

But from the next episode preview it seems our girl is over it and back to being our entertaining frog. I really wish for Male guests:wub:. I need our love frog back! And I am also curious to see if a certain tiger will get jealous-_-. And I ship Mongdol, their little back hugs this episode was adorbsss:heart:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

33 minutes ago, Losdol said:

Some of my observations made from ep 474:

1. Somin was especially quiet with a smile when oppa made da acrostic poem for the guest’s name. Oppa looked towards her after finishing and not to forget seokjin and haha were also looking in somin’s direction. 

2. Oppa was being all shy when looking at somin’s dance whilst even turning around to hide his face. And of course when somin came dancing towards him, he genuinely looked like a ‘boy’ who got caught by his crush and doesn’t know what to do sort of demeanour.

So, when he was stepping behind trying his best to stop somin come dancing towards him, the subtitle says, “He is afraid” with a “Love” emoticon. Well... it could be a tiny thing, but worth noticing.

3. When somin and one of the guest bora were dancing to a children’s song, oppa was looking all smiley and I felt he was looking at somin throughout. I am not too sure though..(you could correct me if I am wrong)

4. When sechan was sent to somin’s team, Jaesok oppa jokingly teased somin and sechan and she also gave her hand jokingly to sechan.

During the time when somin jokingly held sechan’s hand, haha and jaesok seemed to be eyeing at someone far off. Too bad I couldn’t see the full frame of all the members. 

5. When seokjin was sent to somin’s team, oppa was almost revolting. And neither kwangsoo he wanted to sent. And I was like who else will go? U? 

6. This isn’t related to kookmin. But I felt like crying when watching somin try her hardest at the subway station. I refuse to believe that she did not get recognised. Rather people were hesitant to approach in my opinion even if they knew.

7. And although there is no need to change the team members, oppa was the FIRST to suggest swapping members after they completed the slapping mission. Okay fine they could change thinking of the game. But it seemed that he wanted a particular member over in his team. Guess who? Lol.. And somin did come over. Cause remember, after that mission,  only his team gets to eat ok.. if u know wat I mean.

8.  And when all the chaos of fighting-for-food was happening, them two were busy eating and chatting between themselves at the end of the table. He deliberately hadn’t touched somin’s head even if he could to complete his mission as a thief? Y did he not do his mission then? 

9. And after the food, the Pd says that oppa’s team has the right to still change the members since the thieves could complete the missions separately. And he maybe thinking of game, but he was like wats the point in changing the team now?(Remember somin is in his team now)N y does he seem reluctant to change the team unlike before? Cause he was the first to suggest changing the team in all the previous times..

One more last thing: 

Since oppa being the thief at last,I thought  he could have stolen as many gold bars as he could from somin by touching/patting her head since she was close to him standing and sitting down as well previously multiple times. But he did not. Atleast not during what was shown. Y? Only oppa knows.

Look forward to hearing for

more observations..

Yes, you have the same thought process as me. But JSM said she had 2 stolen so someone must have completed their mission with her and I don't think it was Sechan since it was only his mission they showed, he mentioned, Haha, YJS, JSJ and Go Min Si multiple times so he completed 8 times. 

KJK succeeded 11 times however they only showed him carrying out mission on JSJ and SJH. So from what I have observed it must mean KJK carried out his mission on JSM meaning he patted her head but why didn't they show us? Hmmmmmm

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Yes, you have the same thought process as me. But JSM said she had 2 stolen so someone must have completed their mission with her and I don't think it was Sechan since it was only his mission they showed, he mentioned, Haha, YJS, JSJ and Go Min Si multiple times so he completed 8 times. 

KJK succeeded 11 times however they only showed him carrying out mission on JSJ and SJH. So from what I have observed it must mean KJK carried out his mission on JSM meaning he patted her head but why didn't they show us? Hmmmmmm

When they were sharing how much of the gold bars were stolen, jsj lied that he got 5 stolen. But, later he reveals that he got 7 stolen of which most was done by jongkook oppa. Then kwangsoo said he got 1 stolen. Jaesuk oppa got 2 stolen. And at least from the single scene of kjk oppa patting sjh's head, it was three times he did. Remember, prior to holding hands with somin, sechan said one of the dialogues. And in retrospect, sechan could have said another or more dialogues after somin's name which might not have been shown. But, i do think, kjk oppa definitely did refrain from patting somin's head even if its for the game lol since its just two that she got stolen which i think is from sechan.

• Like 2

Im feeling sad after watched with the subtitle. That undercover mission spoils my mood a little bit for this epsd. The way she said she needs kwangsoo & sechan for people to recognize her. Haters will loveee this episode:tears:

But, still lots of kookmin moments make me happy:wub:. Especially, the dance part. JK face is blushing when somin come to him. I also never expect her to do that. Imagine her do that to JK during the 'cold& tough' JK before:D. But now, she looks way too comfortable with him, like a friend.JK oppa change a lot lately, he becomes more heartwarming person. I notice he care of his appearance, become more handsome:wub:. I love that side of him. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Haha won me over this episode. The raw concern on his face was just too cute. He really adores JSM. Guess he wasn't bluffing when he said he wanted his daughter to be like her. If you observe them after this scene he kept discussing with her and giving her high fives to brighten her mood. 

Just watched with subs and I enjoyed the episode overall, especially the opening and ending games, the middle would have been fun too but JSM's incident dulled my mood. But it brightened up once again during lunch. Although, I'm sad about the whole thing I know  there is nothing to worry about. Hopefully this will make her agency sit up and start using our Happy virus right. The Nation's MC adores her and she is part of the Yoo line. At least twice in a month or once she trends on Naver, everyone thinks she's surrounded by hate but she has as much fans or even more than she has haters. Her haters are just loud. I used to be a silent fan of hers but I couldn't just help myself once I noticed kookmin. I basically ship her with anyone so KJK better act right to my girl:lol:.

Now Kookmin in this episode was cute. You could see in the opening that they were quite chatty with each other, I suppose it's because like KJK said he was coming back from LA so they were catching up^_^. Another thing I want to point out was Haha's reaction when with them, he always behaves like the third party, just stands beside and smile. When YJS brought up YSC and JSM loveline, nobody reacted, you could see KJK looking down and suddenly scratching his eyes. Even Haha that likes to blow things out of proportion was still, and when YSC was denying it was it just me or was his hand waving to KJK of course we didn't see who was on the other side, it looked like it:lol:. Even when KJK made a poem for the guest, the reaction was mild, if this was before the fan meeting they would have used that as a loveline throughout the episode but it was just swept under the rug. And kookmin spending whatever time they have together really is cute, immediately she joined KJK's team she was only with him throughout till she switched back. I keep my theory that they were catching up and he was privately cheering her up while eating. They only showed them when it was a wide angled scene and when they were standing, it was almost like they weren't there.

Another iconic scene was when she started dancing towards him. I laughed so much:lol:. This is the first time she has done something like that to him on the show, he really was shocked, he tried to pretend he was irritated and the PD even tried to make us believe so with the subtitles but one thing I love about KJK is his transparency, his eyes were literally glowing as she was coming near him and when she turned to go back he bit his lip while smiling. Too transparent :wub:

But from the next episode preview it seems our girl is over it and back to being our entertaining frog. I really wish for Male guests:wub:. I need our love frog back! And I am also curious to see if a certain tiger will get jealous-_-. And I ship Mongdol, their little back hugs this episode was adorbsss:heart:

It wasn't too bad watching with subs - the purpose of the game was to not have people recognize you while you do the mission which unfortunately it seems that Somin is too well-suited for. Before setting out she had already said that people don't recognize her unless she's with Sechan and Kwangsoo, so I think she already had an idea. But it probably was disappointing as an entertainer, especially when she was filming, that people still didn't call out her name (I do think more than 2 would have recognized her, just like that person she asked - she recognized her but didn't call out her name). Like the others said, hopefully this will get her agency to do something about getting her more recognition than she already has now (she already has had commercials since joining RM, so it's not like her time in RM didn't give her popularity with the general public). 

Like @Rida Live I feel like Jongkook would have carried out his mission on Somin too, and probably got cut out because it was more affectionate than entertaining (not like his "pats" against Sukjin lol). He had a high score, and I think each gold bar was stolen based on each moment - i.e. him patting Sukjin's head aggressively a few times consecutively would have counted only once. 

Also I agree that they didn't make much of the lovelines beyond an attempt at the beginning that no one was really bothered to follow through with after the introduction segment. 

And like @Losdol pointed out, it was very ahem convenient that he switched out and selected Somin to change just before the winning team gets to eat lol. And it was probably partly the editing (because there were a few times when Somin was standing up and looking over to the food fight shenanigans) and partly them being in a world of their own that they looked like they weren't active in the lunch segment. 

I don't think we should care whether haters are happy or not. Ultimately, Somin has her fans, and she's loved by her RM family and is adored by Jaesuk so much that she is known to be part of the Yoo line (she even made it as a candidate in Jaesuk's dongsaeng world cup in another show!), and he talks about her or calls her when he's on other shows. So she's still a winner regardless. 

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

If anyone needs cheering up, just would like to remind everyone that the channel below has good videos of kookmin from the beginning till ep 418, and we can see how far they've come since then! (btw, if the owner of this channel happens to be following this forum, hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii really enjoyed your videos, missed your videos!)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiIEtIp8qWzGzJfDCemqZ1g

@kookminclan RunningMan of course also has compilation videos of moments from earlier and ep moments from ep 437:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClziha_RczC_3BNQeo5IInw

It was @kookminclan RunningMan's wonderful kookmin videos and the amazing discussions on the channel that led to the creation of this Soompi forum ^^, so I'm sure most of us are familiar with this channel!

Oh btw her drama special Review Notebook of my embarrassing days is subbed and available in full on KBS World (she really is such a chemistry generator TT):

We need to see her in more rom coms, she's such a natural!

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Not Kookmin related but YJS dancing with JSM to cheer her up is so precious. He really dotes on her:wub:

Kjk always wandering around lost lol

Kjk was looking at Somin's direction, he probably wanted to join Yjs and Jsm lol. I think he likes seeing Jsm dancing. He always laughs at Jsm dancing. He was biting his lower lip after Jsm gave him a "seductive" dance. Maybe his heart was beating fast lol

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Not Kookmin related but YJS dancing with JSM to cheer her up is so precious. He really dotes on her:wub:

Kjk always wandering around lost lol

Thanks for sharing this yoomin Instagram account, I've just followed. ^^

Yoomin are my favourite family otp for Somin :wub: I love how he dotes on her and shares stories about her.  They were very fun in the village variety when she guested. Hope we can see her working with him as a regular cast in another show. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Losdol said:

Do you know what somin wrote?

From Google translate it says:

“That is it”

My understanding of it, this Sounded like a praise, like this is how it is supposed to be. :love:
As though it was something discussed before. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

From Google translate it says:

“That is it”

My understanding of it, this Sounded like a praise, like this is how it is supposed to be. :love:
As though it was something discussed before. 

Based on naver dictionary, it's something like "are you sure". 

But I think Jongkook was making play on words in his hashtag with 거지 which can also mean beggar. So Somin's 그런거지 is also a play on that I think. 

• Confused 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Losdol said:

I watched back this scene when someone posted it on ig. I dont noticed it before..but this scene looks so akward. Everyone seems not enjoy it like before when jaesuk tease somin as sechan girlfriend. 

Sechan looks scared and careful to play his loveline with somin. Looks like someone is watching:sweatingbullets:. Haha just stay quiet and jaesuk eyes at the end look at someone, somin too.

• LOL 2

29 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

I watched back this scene when someone posted it on ig. I dont noticed it before..but this scene looks so akward. Everyone seems not enjoy it like before when jaesuk tease somin as sechan girlfriend. 

Sechan looks scared and careful to play his loveline with somin. Looks like someone is watching:sweatingbullets:. Haha just stay quiet and jaesuk eyes at the end look at someone, somin too.

It's just me or anyone heard kjk said "sarang..." (idk what exactly he says) when YJS tease somin as sechan girlfriend? :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1

40 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

Vi esta escena cuando alguien la publicó en ig. No lo noté antes ... pero esta escena parece tan incómoda. Todos parecen no disfrutarlo como antes cuando Jaesuk se burla de Somin como novia Sechan. 

Sechan parece asustado y cuidadoso de jugar su amor con somin. Parece que alguien está mirando :balas de sudoración:. Jaja solo quédate callado y los ojos de jaesuk al final miran a alguien, también somin.

In this episode KJK is made the one who does not see,,if you see it well had as a nervous tic hahaha,do not stop touching your face or casually distracted... We need a very handsome male guest urgent hahaha!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3