[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

On 8/26/2019 at 12:52 PM, MandelBrot said:

i was  really happy to see their interaction during the photo op. there was that moment after they did the rm pose where kjk turned to look at jsm , she asked something and he nodded. that seemed really intimate and close. may be she asked him if he was in pain or something else, but it was beautiful how she knew what he was feeling and he just nodded to it. i also loved how jsm placed her hand on his shoulder which she has not done before. he is the one who always has his arm around her. she has tried to minimize the skinship on the show and in the jakarta fanmeet too, so it was really pleasing to see. i think she must be taking care of him behind the scenes, but she won't do it in front of the camera. but loved that light squeeze she gave to his shoulder as she got up. whatever their relationship, i can see the trust and understanding grow between them.

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

@himneja i love your signature. kjk's facial expression changing into that amused smile is love.

before i forget, you know in recent episode, we had a quiz question about the female celebrity most men would want to ask them out for coffee on valentine's day. jsm was in 5th place. i thought about one man in anyang who got asked out for coffee by jsm in the valentine's day week this year. :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Now RM staff wants to set up the SoMin & SeChan love-line...

They definitely don't want KookMin together on the show...but I think this is better for KookMin to not get attention and they can be natural between them...B)

Yeah they try hard to push SoMin - Sechan or even SoMin - Soekjin. But that actually makes me think there's something going on between KookMin even more. The members and staff know how close KookMin are now but instead of teasing them and pushing them as a new loveline they chose to push SoMin - Sechan 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Mooncake09 said:

Yeah they try hard to push SoMin - Sechan or even SoMin - Soekjin. But that actually makes me think there's something going on between KookMin even more. The members and staff know how close KookMin are now but instead of teasing them and pushing them as a new loveline they chose to push SoMin - Sechan 

And now they will continue with the Spartace ship too!!!...well...maybe we won't see any KookMin moment for a while...:tears:

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 3

i don't know how i feel about the loveline. it may be good in the short-term, but might backfire in the end. all the lovelines in RM have only complicated, never resolved anything. lovelines are quick-fix solutions when the pds cannot think of anything else. Monday Couple went on for so long and limited gary and sjh's characters. gary had to get married without telling anyone and still got hate from MC fans. lks and jsm went through the most embarrassing time together when they were teased at the awards and lks was forced to declare the very next day to avoid misunderstandings.

spartace were introduced as the new loveline to give sjh a bigger role and to give the show a new loveline and it backfired. it was uncomfortable to watch in how forced it was. even now, when kjk is called alone with sjh by the pd, he says it is uncomfortable to be called alone. se chan and so min said a few episodes back that it had made their real life relationship awkward. so why go for it again?

jsm already had a well-loved loveline with lks, had a playgirl character and now she will have another loveline? she might not get spartace antis for a while, but if kookmin have something going on and want to declare at some point after the show, wouldn't she get more hate from her antis?

instead of making kookmin appear more natural, i think this will only complicate things. whenever jsm and se chan have to do something for the loveline, they will have to get kjk out of the picture. the chances of them getting teamed up will decrease further.

for me, the best RM episode in a recent while was the one in which suk jin won and that had natural interactions. kookmin were allowed to interact naturally and they both did such a great job. don't know why RM pds can't think beyond lovelines. :crazy:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Awesome 2

The loveline makes haters trying to burn Somin down on a fire, she get so much hate because people have convinced themselves SOMIN try hard make loveline with everyone :rage: & steals screentime frome someone.

Somin&Sechan they're best friends in real life, if they'll push the loveline & thos two need to pretend or be put inn a situation that will make them feel awkward.

Why PD gotta turn them into a loveline?
They are doesn't want it.
Why they not doing teamwork and give us the group chemistry & pair chemistry without making it a lovelines, even korean audience had been constantly rejecting lovelines :tears:

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

JSM kiss YSC :(

Honestly,, i really don't like her character today, the loveline is kinda forced not natural at all.

Seeing their interactions naturally is a good to watch, but PDs keep want for lovelines,,, it's so annoying :crazy:

Don't ruin their frienship by loveline.

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1

Hey come on!  

We all know that pds love loveline when they can't find a topic.  

You do not magnify it in your eyes.  

They are friends we all know.

Remember when we didn't know you used to be kwangsoo's girlfriend.  

Somin and Kwangsoo had been severely loveline, and most of us were supporting it, but you know what happened.

Kwangsoo had a serious relationship while shooting these scenes. 

So don't get stuck in the scenarios.  

We are a clan who has created ships through tiny stare and  touches.

Whether they do playgirl Somin or loveline, our ship will continue to walk.

Until we get an official statement.  

So don't upset yourself with such things.

Lets we can try to have fun.:)

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, himneja said:

Hey come on!  

We all know that pds love loveline when they can't find a topic.  

You do not magnify it in your eyes.  

They are friends we all know.

Remember when we didn't know you used to be kwangsoo's girlfriend.  

Somin and Kwangsoo had been severely loveline, and most of us were supporting it, but you know what happened.

Kwangsoo had a serious relationship while shooting these scenes. 

So don't get stuck in the scenarios.  

We are a clan who has created ships through tiny stare and  touches.

Whether they do playgirl Somin or loveline, our ship will continue to walk.

Until we get an official statement.  

So don't upset yourself with such things.

Lets we can try to have fun.:)

i agree. let's not get carried away.

what is interesting for me is during the photo op for the fanmeet, kookmin stuck to each other like glue despite the lovelines. kjk could have stood in the centre like he always does, but he chose to squeeze himself in beside jsm. jsm could have been very comfortable around her friend and loveline ysc, but she chose to sit behind kjk and place her hand on his shoulder. in parts of the fanmeet too, kjk and jsm were next to each other. 

from whatever i understand, the show doesn't want to call any special attention to kookmin interactions. our kookmin may get cheat days from the pds or days when they just rebel and have their fun, but as long as they are on the show, they will have to play their roles. the show may go on until the 10th anniversary or 500 episodes. we might not get quick answers, but let's enjoy this process. Love is not love if it stops growing when it gets tested.

i have never seen the pds as particularly encouraging of kookmin. the tendency has always been to team them up with others or create new lovelines for them. it has always been that way and just don't see it changing until there are major changes. in the beginning of the year, after lks declared which made kwangmin less of a cover, it was spartace for kjk and playgirl for jsm. that continued for a while until kookmin talked about going out for coffee together, kjk started leaving comments on jsm's sns and jsm attended kjk's concert with her parents. after the episode with the discussion of kookmin coffee date, spartace was put on hold. after chul min pd took over, we hardly saw kookmin together. recently, the attempt has been to team up spartace and find other roles for jsm and ysc.

i have a feeling that kjk's attempt to set up date for jsm with kim jong min was to get her on the show because it ended really weirdly for a dating set up with kjk becoming part of the love triangle. when they discussed that episode on rm, jsj immediately asked jsm what she thought of ysc. some episodes later, jsm-ysc loveline started with yjs introducing it just like he introduced the spartace loveline. seems too much of a coincidence that pd gave spartace joint mission in the episode with ysc-jsm loveline moment. the next episode though, kookmin went out of their way to interact with each other, going on a non-mission waffle date and doing mission together. when ysc came in, instead of promoting the loveline, both acted as if he had no right to be there. kjk went all out with the skinship in that episode.

last episode, we had jsm going back to her playgirl character but kookmin kind of stayed together unless jsm had to be left alone to have her moment with the guest. what was interesting for me was yjs suddenly prying kookmin away from each other after they came out of the bus and were standing together. if you check, you can see haha kind of motioning someone on the right to move away and then yjs suddenly goes for team division with nonsensical big data. kjk gets the male guest and is happy and says he likes it but when he gets the female guest, he complains that he has got two guests on his team. in the previous missions, kjk's team had male guest and jsm together, so who is kjk asking for there?

so i don't know, just seems like a tussle is going on between the pd wanting kookmin to cut down on their interactions and kookmin kind of wanting to break free at times. for the pd, real life relationships may be messy to handle and they may want rm to continue till 500 episodes or 10th anniversary. we have to be patient just like kookmin. we will also have our good days ... let's wait  :)

i have been shipping them for almost two years now and it has never been easy. there are days i get frustrated, but i have seen their respect and understanding grow for each other. both are thinking of a long-term commitment and a marriage will only work if they trust and understand each other. it will last only if they think they have found in the other what they cannot find in anybody else. in their case, i have felt that they have personality differences which may make it harder to understand each other at times, then there are the demands of the show which may make expressing their feelings even harder and lead to unnecessary complications, but still there is something between them which pulls them towards each other despite everything else. like they say, even if there are a hundred reasons to walk away, if there is that one reason to hold on, it will work out in the end.

i think they have something going on and that if it has worked so far, it has worked despite the odds. kjk can go for a safer choice when he is looking for a last love. Dating a colleague is risky, jsm is an oddball and the age and personality differences might make it harder. he has had safer choices around him. jsm too needn't go for a much older colleague who is set in his ways when she can date somebody closer to her age who is more flexible. she is also getting very popular now. i feel they are together because they influence each other positively. kjk has become more active with expressing his emotions when he is with jsm. jsm's aura is different when she is with kjk. she is more serious, mature and thoughtful. that is why i love seeing them together. 

we are all thinking of long term here so if they are right for each other, it will happen eventually. if not, there is nothing we can do about it. 

PS: the loveline may make jsm's relationship with ysc slightly awkward, but i don't see it affecting their friendship or ysc's friendship with kjk. hate for jsm is a worry but once rm ends, the rm fandom won't be relevant any more to make demands on who deserves who, who should get married etc.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

i watched the episode with subs and the last part left a sour taste in my mouth. i am feeling so tired of all lovelines. as a kjk fan, i am sick and tired of him being set up with female guests he has no interest in. he looked very glum in the bus when they were trying to find nonsensical similarities between him and ye won. when the members were young, it was fun to see them in lovelines with guests. it was so cute when snsd guested for the first time. but now the members are all so old. i think only se chan will have the energy for the female guests. i am just so tired of the artificial character they set up for kjk on rm. when kjk says he doesn't believe in love at first sight,  i believe him and then to see haha implying he has fallen for ye won! haha sometimes goes overboard and it is not funny. kjk told sunny he is a loyal man and i believe him there. he takes time to open up but once he does he stays loyal. they are trying to make him play that character again when he has moved past it.

kjk chose sunny whom he has known for a decade as his partner knowing they wouldn't  dare force a loveline on him. but then they need to make it hard for him like they always do. if you have noticed, kjk stopped taking in lovelines after the HJY one.even when forced, he has tried to steer clear of them on RM and his other shows. 

i fear they will try to turn jsm and ysc into another Monday couple. the banter in the bus was fun, but other than that, it looks forced and too sudden. kwangmin was fun. it was a frenemy dynamic and i still love their natural chemistry. jsm and ysc have chemistry, but not in an awkward forced set up for the sake of the loveline. jsm need not have a loveline on the show to shine. 

i noticed that jsm in the opening was kind of glum. it was only later in the dance segment that she perked up. kjk was relatively okay in the beginning, but once they separated for the missions, he started looking glum. isn't it too much of a coincidence that both of them have lovelines thrust upon them on the same day? honestly, i don't trust sbs with lovelines at all. if lks had to declare to get out of his loveline, the pressure on them is just too much.

jsm is someone who given a job will try to do it well. she went on her birthday date and made it really entertaining. besides, being the junior on the team, she has to listen to the pds and older members. she also doesn't have as much experience of the show milking its lovelines as kjk has. 

i hope if kookmin have something worth cherishing, they will fight for it and not let themselves be controlled. without the pressure of monday couple, gary could have married with everyone's blessings. even after he left the show, they still tried to milk monday couple. i sometimes feel the reason lks doesn't even want lee sun bin mentioned on the show could be to protect his private life. 

i hope good sense will prevail.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2